Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

To Those Who Biafra Is Igbo Alone, Read This.: Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Who Biafra Is Igbo Alone, Read This.: Asari Dokubo (862 Views)

Those Threats Are Not For The Igbo Alone! / Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Who Biafra Is Igbo Alone, Read This.: Asari Dokubo by mbos: 1:15pm On May 23, 2018
This month is Biafra month.I have started my
tributes to the most resilient and uncelebrated
Biafrans.Today I will celebrate three distinguished
Biafra gentlemen who rejected the Rivers and South
Eastern(later renamed Cross River) states dangled as bait to them on 27 May 1967 and chose Biafra.
1.Matthew Tawo Mbu from Ogoja was Biafra foreign
minister from start to finish.
2.Capt Willy Murray-Bruce was the second in
command of the Biafra Air Force.This Ijaw man
fought to the last breath to defend his country. 3.Ambassador Ignatius Kogbara was Biafra envoy
to London.This incredible Ogoni man saw the future
but unfortunately his kinsman Ken Saro-Wiwa did
not believe him.He was the very last Biafran to
surrender.
Nigeria will never be able to successfully rewrite the history of this 3 wise men.
Next time, I will celebrate the father of Biafra; Biafra
provincial administrator of Yenagoa; Mr Frank
Opigo.
He gave the country its name!
30th of May we shall remember them

5 Likes

Re: To Those Who Biafra Is Igbo Alone, Read This.: Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 23, 2018
op where are u from? are u a biafran?
let's get some facts straight.
Re: To Those Who Biafra Is Igbo Alone, Read This.: Asari Dokubo by gidgiddy: 1:25pm On May 23, 2018
mbos:
This month is Biafra month.I have started my
tributes to the most resilient and uncelebrated
Biafrans.Today I will celebrate three distinguished
Biafra gentlemen who rejected the Rivers and South
Eastern(later renamed Cross River) states dangled as bait to them on 27 May 1967 and chose Biafra.
1.Matthew Tawo Mbu from Ogoja was Biafra foreign
minister from start to finish.
2.Capt Willy Murray-Bruce was the second in
command of the Biafra Air Force.This Ijaw man
fought to the last breath to defend his country. 3.Ambassador Ignatius Kogbara was Biafra envoy
to London.This incredible Ogoni man saw the future
but unfortunately his kinsman Ken Saro-Wiwa did
not believe him.He was the very last Biafran to
surrender.
Nigeria will never be able to successfully rewrite the history of this 3 wise men.
Next time, I will celebrate the father of Biafra; Biafra
provincial administrator of Yenagoa; Mr Frank
Opigo.
He gave the country its name!
30th of May we shall remember them

I will also add Lt Colonel George Kurubo, the first chief of Biafran Air force. An Ijaw man

GENERAL Philip Effiong, Deputy President (Anang)

Mr NU Akpan, Secretary to the Biafran government (Ibibio)

Biafra was never about just Igbos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Biafra Is Igbo Alone, Read This.: Asari Dokubo by PFRB: 1:34pm On May 23, 2018
Thanks to Asari. Biafra shall be.

4 Likes

Re: To Those Who Biafra Is Igbo Alone, Read This.: Asari Dokubo by Blackfire(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2018
So biafra is wider than the igbo s territory....

E war loading....
Re: To Those Who Biafra Is Igbo Alone, Read This.: Asari Dokubo by Emilokoiyawon: 2:30pm On May 23, 2018
grin
Re: To Those Who Biafra Is Igbo Alone, Read This.: Asari Dokubo by HarryDuce(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2018
bullock
Re: To Those Who Biafra Is Igbo Alone, Read This.: Asari Dokubo by anaton(m): 8:15pm On May 23, 2018
Spreads mat!!

Waiting for "we the south south people "to come and masturbate on this thread.

grin

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Biafra Is Igbo Alone, Read This.: Asari Dokubo by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2018
I hail this post alot. .nnamdi azikiwe is Nigeria main problem but our ibo brothers will never agreeto this due to sentiments. . .its good we see the truth n embrass it. . .let me drive you all to memory lane. .
after enahoro move the independence motion in 1953, the northern delegates in the house of representatives walked out n claim the north were not ready. .this cause so much bitterness that the Lagos crowd mob and rain insults on them. .the delegates flew back to kano and there erupt a riot where the cry of ' Araba' was first mention by the north. .they wanted to leave the entity called Nigeria. ..Papa Awo and Nnamdi azikiwe swings into action, azikiwe started begging n pacifying the north to stay, papa awo ask him not to beg ,...that if the north wants to leave ..let them go. . if azikiwe have listen, southern Nigeria would hv been different. .
during the biafrian war, he saw all that happen to his kinsmen in the north and supported the biafrian cause before the war, but turn around during the war to support the north over his people. . .no wonder there exist a bitter rivalry between him and late ojukwu. . .
I wish Mandela has the title of Nelson of Africa, and not Zik of Africa!

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Governor, H.E. David Umahi Meets Bukola Saraki At His Office / 2019: Omoyele Sowore Is The Best Presidential Candidate (Facts And Pictures) / Kanu's Surety Asks Court To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.