Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (36624 Views)

Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria / I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson / PMB To Commission 1MW Solar Power Plant At FUNAI, Ebonyi State. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by justtoodark: 8:08pm On May 23, 2018
fancy4eve:
I pledge 2 Ethiopia my country.....d fact dat u aren't tired does not mean am not, ova tire dey worry me.

Abeg Free me joor. My PVC is waiting patiently.

thunda go fire Ethiopia your country.....

go and die if you are tired.....
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by SirBunky85(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2018
abokibuhari:

Never in your wasteful life mention me again
he just asked a simple qustn.answer him and stop ranting
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Kingspin(m): 8:12pm On May 23, 2018
PassingShot:
"...the Buhari I know relieves my hope for a true transformation Nigeria requires at this moment. Even, I prefer him to jail me than Jonathan to return to destroy this nation..."

- Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, on page 96 of his book: "MY WATCH"

So wailers, you hail Obasanjo and ignorantly accept that pages 41 to 43 of his books where he explained away the money spent on power, should be accepted as the truth. In the same light, this quote from page 96 of same book should hold true forever and ever.
Your logic is negating and deceitful. OBJ messed up Yes but he no longer in power. Lets face Buhari who is currently ruining the country as well. He is a mess up update.
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by amazon14: 8:13pm On May 23, 2018
eleojo23:
So GEJ was going to ruin Nigeria abi?

So Buhari has built Nigeria now ?

Abegi...

My don't mind them. What have Gej got do with obj and pmb brouhaha? The two sinking boat

Op is mad
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by fancy4eve(f): 8:13pm On May 23, 2018
NSNA:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the best president Nigeria has ever had.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is either ignorant of fact or uninformed.

He revaitalised neglected sectors that were abandoned for decades and started many new infrastructures.

It is a shame that these old men refuse to respect themselves and become extinct in Nigerian Politics.
we all miss our great president, d man for all.
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by SirBunky85(m): 8:17pm On May 23, 2018
abiodunalasa:
How can you say Abacha is innocent... But OBJ should be probed undecided
All these happening just when OBJ is becoming a potent opposition voice.

Lol grin grin
Buhari is looking for a dog-fight... but we all know the king of dog-fight himself, the ebora owu himself ! cool

Buhari go tire... If OBJ start with him
story.fyi,dis is general buhari and not gej dat he could bully and threaten at will.his nonsense cdm has failed and he has now run to afenifere.obj met his match in buhari dats y hes so bitter
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by kcute(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2018
abokibuhari:

Never in your wasteful life mention me again

Your eyes are opened, free that small pikin
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by fancy4eve(f): 8:21pm On May 23, 2018
justtoodark:

thunda go fire Ethiopia your country.....

go and die if you are tired.....

see me see gbege oh, na me do u dis nyt, abi my tire don turn ur tire.

If u re pained wit wt I said,den go down d road nd hug transformer
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by justtoodark: 8:25pm On May 23, 2018
fancy4eve:
see me see gbege oh, na me do u dis nyt, abi my tire don turn ur tire.

If u re pained wit wt I said,den go down d road nd hug transformer

and you can go hug a tree....

a hugh tree in the rain forest.....go and hug it....!!!!...
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by fof1: 8:25pm On May 23, 2018
PassingShot:
"...the Buhari I know relieves my hope for a true transformation Nigeria requires at this moment. Even, I prefer him to jail me than Jonathan to return to destroy this nation..."

So wailers, you hail Obasanjo and ignorantly accept that pages 41 to 43 of his books where he explained away the money spent on power, should be accepted as the truth. In the same light, this quote from page 96 of same book should hold true forever and ever.

IT IS PURE RUBBISH. OBJ IS NOT GOD AND HE IS NOT A SAINT EITHER. HE CAN NOT DICTATE NIGERIA'S DIRECTIONS ALONE.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by kpolli(m): 8:27pm On May 23, 2018
PassingShot:

Was this written before or after Buhari took over?
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by justtoodark: 8:29pm On May 23, 2018
kpolli:

Was this written before or after Buhari took over?

does it realy matter.....??

their are many that use obansanjos name to say nonesense online.......

obansanjo cant be against buhari......they are both military people.......!!!!!!

you easterners just dont understand interests....
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by justtoodark: 8:32pm On May 23, 2018
in case you easterners forgot....

obansanjo was military like buhari too.....!!!!
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Is it not even funny, when asked the whereabout of the power he used a whopping $16bn dollars to build, the old man is pointing to his book. I mean WTF! sad sad
Hahahahahhaahahahahaha
funny
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by kpolli(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2018
justtoodark:

does it realy matter.....??

their are many that use obansanjos name to say nonesense online.......

obansanjo cant be against buhari......they are both military people.......!!!!!!

you easterners just dont understand interests....

You easterners? Which Easterner are you referring to? Who is from the East? I asked a simple question that deserves a simple answer not you jumping to unnecessary conclusion
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by justtoodark: 8:35pm On May 23, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Hahahahahhaahahahahaha
funny

military is a political party in nigeria somehow....i dont get this nigerian system.... undecided

a ex general become president....?....a ex dictator.....?.....

nigeria is different.....we are not kenya or south africa.....

this is nigeria........!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by justtoodark: 8:38pm On May 23, 2018
obansanjo was a military man....obansanjo is not what you easterners think he is....
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by justtoodark: 8:39pm On May 23, 2018
kpolli:

You easterners? Which Easterner are you referring to? Who is from the East? I asked a simple question that deserves a simple answer not you jumping to unnecessary conclusion

are you igbo....??
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by olatbs(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2018
Another Hurtful Truth PMB told yesterday was the fact that Abacha built more infrastructures than the PDP did in 16years. Absolutely Factual. I've always said this. I don't like Abacha, his administration killed many June 12 Activists, he jailed people anyhow, burnt Alhaji Barrister's home, detained many people, all in the name of inheriting June 12. He almost killed OBJ and Diya because of alleged coup plots at different times.....but he didn't kill MKO, he kept him until Abdsalami and IBB finished their job on him and OBJ inherited it. Be that as it may, even though, I will be surprised if a wicked man like Abacha makes heaven, I will only take solace in the fact that he too didn't use his hands as pillow during his death!!! Abacha built National Hospital, Legislative Quarters, National Assembly Complex, Gwarinpa Estate the biggest Estate in Tropical Africa. The impact of his PTF was felt in the nooks and crannies of Nigeria, he built massive roads and stabilized naira despite sanctions on Nigeria by many decent countries of the world. If an Abacha could be better than the PDP, then the PDP can only exist in hell!!!

3 Likes

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 23, 2018
PassingShot:

That doesn't vindicate the daura lizzy. grin.
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by tete7000(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2018
Postboiswag:
How can i buy this obj book
I need to read it

You mean you want to dash Obasanjo money?
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Almunjid(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2018
NSNA:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the best president Nigeria has ever had.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is either ignorant of fact or uninformed.

He revaitalised neglected sectors that were abandoned for decades and started many new infrastructures.

It is a shame that these old men refuse to respect themselves and become extinct in Nigerian Politics.

Best president in ur dream abi?
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by domehi(m): 8:53pm On May 23, 2018
OBJ and Buhari should exit our political space. We need human beings to salvage this clime. Unfortunately, there are no apparent indices to check mate these old men who are bent on railroading our collective destinies in the precipice. Shame and bleak is the political future of Nigeria. We may be doomed in 2019 because Buhari would want to come back by all means while OBJ would fight dirty to supplant his dreams.... And you know what? The common man will suffer. I pray and I hope Nigerians wake up to see what I see.
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by domehi(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2018
domehi:
OBJ and Buhari should exit our political space. We need human beings to salvage this clime. Unfortunately, there are no apparent indices to check mate these old men who are bent on railroading our collective destinies in the precipice. Shame and bleak is the political future of Nigeria. We may be doomed in 2019 because Buhari would want to come back by all means while OBJ would fight dirty to supplant his dreams.... And you know what? The common man will suffer. I pray and I hope Nigerians wake up to see what I see.
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by bewla(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2018
Rilwayne001:

And you're what?
Ignorant and valurless
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by bewla(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2018
Rilwayne001:

And you're what?
Ignorant and valurless
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by domehi(m): 8:57pm On May 23, 2018
I have read it. it's self serving. Don't buy, except you have money to dash OBJ

You mean you want to dash Obasanjo money?[/quote]
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Ojiofor: 9:01pm On May 23, 2018
The truth of the matter is OBJ doesn't want to see any of his successors complete 8 years in office.
Kick Buhari out in 2019 (inshallah)OBJ will start writting letters against the new president in 2021.
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by bewla(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2018
olatbs:
Another Hurtful Truth PMB told yesterday was the fact that Abacha built more infrastructures than the PDP did in 16years. Absolutely Factual. I've always said this. I don't like Abacha, his administration killed many June 12 Activists, he jailed people anyhow, burnt Alhaji Barrister's home, detained many people, all in the name of inheriting June 12. He almost killed OBJ and Diya because of alleged coup plots at different times.....but he didn't kill MKO, he kept him until Abdsalami and IBB finished their job on him and OBJ inherited it. Be that as it may, even though, I will be surprised if a wicked man like Abacha makes heaven, I will only take solace in the fact that he too didn't use his hands as pillow during his death!!! Abacha built National Hospital, Legislative Quarters, National Assembly Complex, Gwarinpa Estate the biggest Estate in Tropical Africa. The impact of his PTF was felt in the nooks and crannies of Nigeria, he built massive roads and stabilized naira despite sanctions on Nigeria by many decent countries of the world. If an Abacha could be better than the PDP, then the PDP can only exist in hell!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) / Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites / Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.