Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) (81962 Views)

Rudeboy And Mr.p (peter & Paul) Psquare Finally Reunited / Mr P Peter Okoye Bags 2 IARA International Award Nomination / ‘mr P’ Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:15pm On May 23, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Lol I guess we are thesame

Neva seen a Yoruba gal this pretty. kiss
See shiny skin.
I'm coming to pay bride price tongue
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Kingkevin: 6:15pm On May 23, 2018
E dey even drive dem.
Vivipop:
I am still in awe of the animosity and friction between him and his twin brother beside,how many of those cars can he drive at once?
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:15pm On May 23, 2018
Xavier9ja:
Selena Gomez friends gave her a
kidney and Meghan Markle's friends set
her up with a Prince and I'm not saying
that I'm ungrateful for my friends but I
am just saying that they really need to
step it up

This got me grin grin grin
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by IBreakRules: 6:15pm On May 23, 2018
Baba me n u get many things in common be that o. But at d end of d day, na time.. No dull ur hustle

Abeg u get lighter?

soberdrunk:
I don't know where i was when they were sharing "Talents" during creation, Sing i cannot sing!!! Dance i cannot dance!!! Football i cannot play!! If they roast 1 full cow and put 1 'full Geepee tank of beer" on ground that is where i will show myself like class captain!! angry angry See how person garage be like "Auto trade fair" while Mans' still negotiating price of back shocks with Mechanic like say nah National budget we dey debate....... angry
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 23, 2018
Does he owns those machines or he just took pictures with them?
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 6:16pm On May 23, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Haba that too much Na, beside everyone is entitled to their own opinion, what he said is right perhaps I think if thier wives are not in support of this they wouldn't have broken up finally, he does not like his elder brother interfering but they have been managing all this while, why now

just imagine what you wrote. he said Lola caused the rift btw them all and you're talking of their wives reconciling them. pls what's the coherence btw what I said and what you're saying

these men are grown up men, what a whole former executive governor could not settles, it's ladies that easily beef theirselves that would now settle it? there is no point in your emphasis

1 Like

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 6:17pm On May 23, 2018
Kingkevin:
Beef talk.

a runaway rehabilitated patient would always fault bitter truth grin
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2018
MYHUBBY:

read my post comprehensively when your mental provider is available before jumping like a loose monkey on my post

if ordinary Lola could break the bond of 3 brothers, it symbolize average Igbo men are weak. if someone as expose as psquare could let that happen shows many igbo men could fall in that class

Another stupid chap on a public forum....Lola is the wife, and it is public knowledge that some of their disagreements stem from her. Her name came up for this reason! She might as well be Russian. Otondo! Go back to your village. Tribalism will eat you alive.
Bye
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 23, 2018
autonomous22:

Na trouble u dey find abi ...

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by enonche85(m): 6:21pm On May 23, 2018
Munzy14:
Absolute vanity. Just a Gwagon, range rover and his wrangler is enough for him and lola nowww. Well he is into show biz. most of them are car freaks. Give me some of these cars, i will sell them and invest in agro and real estate. Maintaining these machines no be here o. liability

Izzit ur money?!!
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Brightglory77: 6:21pm On May 23, 2018
sean1000x:
Have everyone notice that Igbo artists tend to be tall and handsome compared to their afonja counterparts? Flavour, Pyno, P-square, Kcee, the list goes on and on. Afonjas are always short and tiny like dwarfs....Davido, Wizkid, e.t.c. Just an observation!
I recommend you as okosisi of mumu's kingdom

1 Like

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by shibanbo(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't it ironic?

All those heavy engined cars, but it is a woman that drove these brothers apart.
All these fast cars, but it is Lola that drove him crazy.

Lola didn't just break a family's bond,
She has successfully deprived the world of the whack music they create.

This person is a sin. You are really a sin
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2018
Lavidalocaa:
I'm not in awe

Your dripping thighs prove otherwise...
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2018
We don see am
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 6:28pm On May 23, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Another stupid chap on a public forum.... Tribalism will not eat you alive.
Bye

you should always pray that prayer morning and night. in addition I recommend 2 spoons of hypo in the morning and night perhaps it would wash away the hatred on your fellow human being in your addicted wicked mind
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2018
When you don't have money you seem to have 'better' ideas.

Munzy14:
Absolute vanity. Just a Gwagon, range rover and his wrangler is enough for him and lola nowww. Well he is into show biz. most of them are car freaks. Give me some of these cars, i will sell them and invest in agro and real estate. Maintaining these machines no be here o. liability
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 6:30pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't know where i was when they were sharing "Talents" during creation, Sing i cannot sing!!! Dance i cannot dance!!! Football i cannot play!! If they roast 1 full cow and put 1 'full Geepee tank of beer" on ground that is where i will show myself like class captain!! angry angry See how person garage be like "Auto trade fair" while Mans' still negotiating price of back shocks with Mechanic like say nah National budget we dey debate....... angry

Time waste enjoying is not wasted guy use your cow head make you nor go thief you hear me soo,?
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by teejaybil: 6:30pm On May 23, 2018
Lmao...... this fella must be sick cheesy grin

soberdrunk:
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by crafteck(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't it ironic?

All those heavy engined cars, but it is a woman that drove these brothers apart.
All these fast cars, but it is Lola that drove him crazy.

Lola didn't just break a family's bond,
She has successfully deprived the world of the whack music they create.

Fingers being pointed unnecessary, no one knows what happened

1 Like

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 23, 2018
Make the mulla bro..life aint two

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 23, 2018
Lavidalocaa:
I'm not in awe

Neither am I. Nigerians like to amass things they don't need. Yes he's stacked, but does he need 6 cars
Some poverty stricken Cvnt will say am broke and jealous, quote me and may thunder kill your whole family.
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:37pm On May 23, 2018
sean1000x:
Have everyone notice that Igbo artists tend to be tall and handsome compared to their afonja counterparts? Flavour, Pyno, P-square, Kcee, the list goes on and on. Afonjas are always short and tiny like dwarfs....Davido, Wizkid, e.t.c. Just an observation!
u are comparing uncles to boiz shows u are either daft,moronic or u just committed to stupidity like israel is committed on staying Supreme over gaza..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 23, 2018
Small dirty car park, can’t he get something decent. Tsk
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Basitelo1(m): 6:40pm On May 23, 2018
sean1000x:
Bros why na

1 Like

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 6:41pm On May 23, 2018
sean1000x:
don't forget u guys own speed darlington nd then infinix's cousin tecno,.....are they igbo bastards?

2 Likes

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by zolacoded(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 6:46pm On May 23, 2018
Lavidalocaa:
I'm not in awe
yes....ur in comatose

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 6:52pm On May 23, 2018
sean1000x:
your craze get level sha cheesy
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 23, 2018
koolcat:
ALL THESE VILLAGE IGBO GIRLS SEF
What about them?
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by SuperBlack: 7:07pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
The Youths are never Lazy. Just One Gepee Tank?
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by egobetatoday: 7:10pm On May 23, 2018
I have old/used inverter batteries for sale. Please I need the contact of someone who buys old batteries in kaduna state. Pls pls pls
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Valentine025: 7:15pm On May 23, 2018
This is a typical African mentality... Is he going to drive all those cars.. Have you seen Mark Zuckerberg's car garage? Not more than 3 cars.
Mr Peter doesn't know he can sell three of those cars and invest them in something lucrative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian / Human Mannequin: I Love Fat Cucumbers - Beauty Queen & Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.