Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Am Afraid That My Husband Is Soon To Find Out Whose Child I Just Gave Birth To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Afraid That My Husband Is Soon To Find Out Whose Child I Just Gave Birth To (936 Views)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / My Soon To Be Wife / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Afraid That My Husband Is Soon To Find Out Whose Child I Just Gave Birth To by fraspree(m): 3:38pm On May 23, 2018
Dear H Plus Community,

I have a story that burdens my heart anytime I think about it. You can call me CJ, for the sake of not revealing my identity. Please no one should judge my case I just want you to share my story and get a good tip on how to go about it.

I got married Easter of last year to my husband after my ex that I was dating back then could not raise enough money to pay my bride price, you see my ex and I loved each other very much and we were inseparable. We had been through a lot together for the past 2 years we dated and like they say ‘situation qualifies a man’, he was everything I needed in a man, but the problem was that money wasn’t coming yet and time was no longer smiling at me.

Of course I began to receive pressure from my relatives and society asking me to look for another man and settle down because I wasn’t getting any younger, I received this pressure every day and everywhere I went that it made me to become so desperate. You see, my ex was really talking about marriage and was serious about us settling down but he had no steady income. He is a graduate and self-employed but his job does not come steady, but my husband is not a graduate and has handwork.

I met my husband just a month before he paid my bride price, he had to rush the marriage because he knew about much in love I was into with my boyfriend, because he was jealous of him and furious any time I mentioned his name in a conversation. My husband turned out to be a hot tempered person which I never saw in the course of the one month dating journey I embarked with him.

My ex had a hard time accepting his fate but he was my best love, he showed me love in ways that I had never dreamed of but leaving him was the hardest thing that I had to face. I tried to make it up to him by sneaking to still have sex with him, we had raw sex like we used to have when were together.

One day my husband started suspecting... READ MORE..>>> https://hpluscommunitylink..com.ng/2018/05/chronicles-i-gave-birth-to-cute-baby-now-am-afraid-my-husband-is-soon-to-find-out-whose-child-it-is.html
Re: Am Afraid That My Husband Is Soon To Find Out Whose Child I Just Gave Birth To by Burgerlomo: 3:32am On May 27, 2018
Give the child to the rightful owner and learn how to close your legs cool
Re: Am Afraid That My Husband Is Soon To Find Out Whose Child I Just Gave Birth To by ubunja(m): 4:23am On May 27, 2018
fly Virgin Airways.

3 Likes

Re: Am Afraid That My Husband Is Soon To Find Out Whose Child I Just Gave Birth To by Kobicove(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2018
Confess your sins and face the consequences or take it with you to your grave and keep your new marriage

(1) (Reply)

'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker / 16 Personality Traits And What They Mean / Virginity And Hymen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.