Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

I'm Fed Up Of Falling In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Fed Up Of Falling In Love (310 Views)

How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Fed Up Of Falling In Love by hearthdesire: 5:38pm On May 23, 2018
Been desperate of getting married and trying to get a good man is really pushing hard on me. All the guys had ever met will always take an advantage of me, may be they feel I'm desperate. I met this guy in my aunt's church here in lagos, though he told me he was working with an oil servicing firm in akwa ibom. He looks calm and tender, so we talked. At first I wasn't really ready to go out with him due to my past experiences but his persistence made me give in. I work with a betting company in lagos so last December, the guy came in during the festive period and stayed with me in my apartment. All through the time he stayed, I will be the only one doing the buying and the spending......
http://growinluv.com/2018/05/15/im-fed-up-of-falling-in-love/

(1) (Reply)

Long Distance Companion / Amazing! Young Children Recreates 2018 Royal Wedding (photos+video) / Discount Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.