Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / deleted (787 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by mxpinky: 6:02pm On May 23, 2018
deleted
Re: deleted by ossaichika(m): 6:03pm On May 23, 2018

Soldier!

1 Like

Re: deleted by empire2017(m): 6:30pm On May 23, 2018
Funke!!! u said what? Hit like if u can't marry a soldier Nd share if u cn.

2 Likes

Re: deleted by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 23, 2018
mxpinky:
Good day everyone please advice me
i am the only child my parents have they are getting older day by day and am just in 200L recently one of my uncle told my parent that they re getting old that won't they want to see their grand children? And that besides am the only one they have that i should quit school and get marry to one soldier like that, that is one of his friend and my parent welcome the idea please what should i do ? i need your help ...

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

that's pitiful

☣ ☠
Re: deleted by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 23, 2018
Such rubbish still happen in this century
Re: deleted by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:41pm On May 23, 2018
Don't quit school for anything you are an only child and the only investment your parents have to secure them a better future in the coming years.
Why the rush for grand children that is not the priority right now convince your parents that you are old enough to decide what you want and they need not interfere in your life and force you into something you might regret in the future.Your parents and uncle should stop being selfish and think of your well being and happiness.
There is time for everything and this is the time for you to build your future.
All the best.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: deleted by Austeeenxx: 6:45pm On May 23, 2018
Very stupid uncle you've got.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 23, 2018
Simply tell your parents that your uncle is jealous because an only girl child is schooling while theirs are busy hoeing

2 Likes

Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 23, 2018
Simply tell your parents that your uncle is jealous because an only girl child is schooling while theirs are busy hoeing...they will have a rethink

1 Like

Re: deleted by empire2017(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2018
morningstar55:
Simply tell your parents that your uncle is jealous because an only girl child is schooling while theirs are busy hoeing...they will have a rethink
lol
Re: deleted by empire2017(m): 7:41pm On May 23, 2018
morningstar55:
Simply tell your parents that your uncle is jealous because an only girl child is schooling while theirs are busy hoeing
hahaha
Re: deleted by hisgrace090: 8:15pm On May 23, 2018
The man that came with the idea have an ulterior motive believe me.

He was moved by selfish interest.

Defend your future now.
Re: deleted by IwillSucced(m): 8:16pm On May 23, 2018
Evil uncle
Re: deleted by IamPlato(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2018

Maybe You Are Wastin their Money In School.

Nobody Wants To Sponsor Olodo
Re: deleted by IamPlato(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2018

Maybe You Are Wastin their Money In School.

Nobody Wants To Sponsor Olodo
Re: deleted by PassionateSoul(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2018
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you!
Re: deleted by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:57pm On May 23, 2018
PassionateSoul:
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you!
another coded letter to aunty chioma
Re: deleted by Deltayankeeboi: 10:08pm On May 23, 2018
mxpinky:
Good day everyone please advice me
i am the only child my parents have they are getting older day by day and am just in 200L recently one of my uncle told my parent that they re getting old that won't they want to see their grand children? And that besides am the only one they have that i should quit school and get marry to one soldier like that, that is one of his friend and my parent welcome the idea please what should i do ? i need your help ...
listen to your parents girl. what an elder sits down to see, even when you climb the tallest iroko tree, you cant see it. i would advise you to quit school. WHO SCHOOL DON HELP? start prostitution runs girl business. atleast you have yahoo boys in your school. make friends with one and they will link you up to others. and booooom. . . you will start fetching good money for your parents and for yourself rolling with yahoo boys. even if you get the bsc, na money you go still use am find.

my sincere advice
Re: deleted by pryme(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Don't quit school for anything you are an only child and the only investment your parents have to secure them a better future in the coming years.
Why the rush for grand children that is not the priority right now convince your parents that you are old enough to decide what you want and they need not interfere in your life and force you into something you might regret in the future.Your parents and uncle should stop being selfish and think of your well being and happiness.
There is time for everything and this is the time for you to build your future.
All the best.

Did I hear you say the Op's wellbeing? This not about the Op's it's about their own well being, this old fools fail to realize that if the Op Excels, she will improve their well being. Anyway I don't want to believe the Op is telling the truth, cos it will be shocking to know such foolish parents still exist.
Re: deleted by Diamond23(f): 10:10pm On May 23, 2018
Dat ur uncle must be Chiweteluagu
Re: deleted by ImaIma1(f): 10:18pm On May 23, 2018
So you should truncate your future because your parents want grandchildren?

If they really need a child or children to keep them company, they can adopt. I have seen elderly people adopt.

But please take your time. You might be changing the course of your life in a negative way by marrying just to please your parents

(1) (Reply)

He Need Advice- He Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man / 20,000+ People Sign Petition To Drink Red Juice From Exhumed Black Sarcophagus / Different Types Of Men In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.