Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,029 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? (777 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? by Booboo7(f): 7:14pm On May 23, 2018
Hi guys, been ages...so last time I was here I told y'all I was going to start up this relationship and marriage club where real life experiences would be discussed or pointed out as stories. Here's one!

Met a Alex in Lagos after I realized my relationship for over four years was leading almost no where as the mom of the dude turned Into a nightmare E.g she'd tell me what to wear, hairstyle to make, even told us the number of kids we should have (2) instead of the(4) we actually planned and blablabla...guess what! He never stood up for me at any moment of embarrassment from his mum. I no say make him fight her o...at least (mumsi calm down na) nothing like that...on the last scenario, he even told her "thank you" after she was done insulting us... Lol

So I met Alex who seemed to be a nice guy and we got talking and well I realized he was getting too close for comfort so decided to awaken my fierce side so as to push him away. But no! He didn't leave! He then won my heart and we started dating. 2 months Into our relationship, we were still eating out and stuff and I got concerned (I no dey like make my boo spend unnecessarily) so I told him I'd want to know his house Sha. He told me he was getting somethings fixed in the house and would take me there ones he was done.
Three months passed and I got concerned! He always had a reason why we couldn't go to his house. One day, I got so curious and got into the social media to search for him and well, ur guess is right! I saw his pix with a woman and a beautiful baby girl. Remembering that I'd asked him severally and he told me he wasnt married and had no kids I decided to call and ask again. So I was like, is there anything you want to discuss with me?

"I have a daughter" he said. Oh boy my head spark! I hang up start dey cry. He called and apologized and am like...so are u married!? He said no..then he said we'll talk when we see...

My dear na so we meet the next day for my crib o. He started shedding tears and telling me about how his wife was giving him issues, never satisfied, always nagging, how they met and got married in less than 5 months, how she deceived him, how she's a chain smoker and he never knew etc that they were getting a divorce!

I HAVE A STRONG POLICY NOT TO MARRY A BABY DADDY OR DIVORCEE! (I've got nothing against them, just feel the women will always pop back in).

He begged me not to leave him, told me how he was happy with me, how he had told members of his family about me...etc. he would get a divorce and then we'll get married..assured me that I wasn't responsible for whatever they were going through...etc

I begged him to mend things with his wife and well he said Never!

He said he'd do something crazy if I left him o...I got terrified and decided to stay close. But avoided some communication that'd bring trouble. Little did I know he bragged to his wife already and she stole my contact number from him and sent me a long text...in the text. She informed me she already had two kids for him etc.

I ask am o...him say she born ee no tey (4 months ago), that he didn't Tell me cos he wasnt sure the child was his, he was going for a paternity test to confirm as his wife usually sleep out each time they had an argument! Haaaa bell hit my head o. I knew I couldn't marry him...but I needed a reason other than this to push me away since he already told me about his past relationships and how they always left (before his marriage) .

He's caring, charming and ambitious...he's truly the kinda man I'd want to call my boo but the wall too thick and I no want hurt anybody. He's begging me not to leave him, that his happiness depends on me...(that could be true as some people around him including his colleagues had confirmed it...they think am his wife cos she never went to his place of work) and they're like...madam since u came back from that your journey...your husband has been very lively and he looks his best now...

This is the best I can do to cut the story short my people

What's our advice to Ivie?
Re: What Do I Do? by donstan18: 7:15pm On May 23, 2018
Stay clear till they divorce officially, don't allow yourself to be the cause of their official separation.

Infact, run for your life.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 23, 2018
Too lazy to read long epistle tonight..
Re: What Do I Do? by Booboo7(f): 7:19pm On May 23, 2018
Read it tomorrow!
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 23, 2018
Let him go, you don't want to be the reason another lady is sad in her marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 23, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

☣ ☠
Re: What Do I Do? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:25pm On May 23, 2018
"this is the best i can do to cut the story short my people" undecided

if this is the "short story" the "long story" would prolly be a 4 season movie with 422 episodes undecided

that being said, my advice to you is to do whatever you think is the wrong thing to do undecided
Re: What Do I Do? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:27pm On May 23, 2018

LET ME SUMMARIZE FOR Y'ALL LAZI READERS...

SHE FELL FOR, AND STARTED DATING ONE MAN.

LATER DISCOVERED OGA IS MARRIED WITH A KID. MORE FILES WERE LATER OPENED AND INSTEAD OF ONE, THEY ARE TWO KIDS.

THE WIFE HAS HER NUMBER, AND HAS BEEN THREATENING AND WARNING HER TO LEAVE THE FAMILY ALONE.

BUT SHE'S BLINDED BY HER FEELINGS FOR THIS MARRIED GUY, WHO HAS BEEN CRYING SINCE SHE FOUND OUT ABOUT HIS MARRIAGE. SHE SAYS THAT THE MAN TELLS HER HE CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT HER, THAT SHE MAKES HIM HAPPY.. AND SHE KINDA ENJOYS HIS SWEET LYRICS AMIDST ALL THE CHAOS. SHE'S CONFUSED. HER MAN IS MARRIED TO ANOTHER WOMAN AND SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

SO SHE'S HERE FOR ADVICE. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do? by Booboo7(f): 7:30pm On May 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LET ME SUMMARIZE FOR Y'ALL LAZI READERS...

SHE FELL FOR, AND STARTED DATING ONE MAN.

LATER DISCOVERED OGA IS MARRIED WITH A KID. MORE FILES WERE LATER OPENED AND INSTEAD OF ONE, THEY ARE TWO KIDS.

THE WIFE HAS HER NUMBER, AND HAS BEEN THREATENING AND WARNING HER TO LEAVE THE FAMILY ALONE.

BUT SHE'S BLINDED BY HER FEELINGS FOR THIS MARRIED GUY, WHO HAS BEEN CRYING SINCE SHE FOUND OUT ABOUT HIS MARRIAGE. SHE SAYS THAT THE MAN TELLS HER HE CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT HER, THAT SHE MAKES HIM HAPPY.. AND SHE KINDA ENJOYS HIS SWEET LYRICS AMIDST ALL THE CHAOS. SHE'S CONFUSED. HER MAN IS MARRIED TO ANOTHER WOMAN AND SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

SO SHE'S HERE FOR ADVICE. undecided

GBAM! You've said it all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Do? by folake4u(f): 8:38pm On May 23, 2018
I think you should just stay clear until the divorce is resolved. It won't be good to meddle in now that they're having issues in their marital life. One last thing if eventually what he said is really true and you confirmed such, make sure he settles AMICABLY (highly important) with his wife before they go their separate ways.

You don't want a little child blaming you for separating her mum and her dad from being together.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by Booboo7(f): 8:59am On May 24, 2018
Very true
Re: What Do I Do? by BdorianGray(m): 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Booboo7:
Very true

And how did it go with you both ? Its been over a year ..
Re: What Do I Do? by Booboo7(f): 5:03am On Dec 31, 2019
BdorianGray:

And how did it go with you both ? Its been over a year ..

The last time I checked with her, she moved on and invited me to her wedding honey! Thanks for checking.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: A Hilarious Chat Between A Female Facebook User And A Smart Nairalander. / Here’s How To Make ANY Woman Squirt / What I Discovered (guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.