Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,333 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (42862 Views)

Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach / Kogi Workers Jubilate As Yahaya Bello Pays Salaries Before Christmas / Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Mikeross62: 2:54pm On May 24, 2018
Foolish being,greedy person.my hatred for him just increased.

We buy from amazon and ebay
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by princeade86(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2018
Can't state national assembly impeach governors or national assembly impeach president?
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Moses1979(m): 2:57pm On May 24, 2018
I weep for Kogi my dear state....this weeping will endure for the night and joy will come in the morning [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by kmaster007: 2:59pm On May 24, 2018
chai dis man get liver.. Donald Trump suld com and see dis
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Gkemz: 3:08pm On May 24, 2018
mumu governor
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by johnnyvid(m): 3:12pm On May 24, 2018
Ceazario:
Your excellency, may God punish you.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by hassymo5(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2018
WHEN DINO WAS SHOUTING ABOUT THIS MAN ,, EVERYONE WAS INSULTING THE BEST SENATOR OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA..

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Smartademu(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2018

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Charly68: 3:33pm On May 24, 2018
One chance Governor I think
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by bionixs: 3:44pm On May 24, 2018
Firefire:

Fellow Nigerians, I hope you can all see the set of elements parading as Progressives under the satanic party called APC?
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by JERRY1925(m): 3:48pm On May 24, 2018
simplyOJ:
Is he really addressing Kogi State workers? What prompted the speech.
All I see are plastic chairs scattered everywhere probably as a result of a scuffle; What led to the scuffle?
Though, Yaya Bello's utterances most times are devoid of what is expected of a leader of a State, but the news report
is equally scanty for me to draw any conclusion. Anything can happen on the internet.

exactly the kind of tot I was looking for...Nigerian's accept anything on the internet... the video did not really show us who he was talking abt ..I dont even understand this country
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by mathinips(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2018
This guy is a great lesson to other Nigerians in other states. Be very careful and prayerful before you choose your governor. This young man look promising and vibrant when he came out. The thought of Kogites was that this youthful governor will bring kogite to their promise land, but the guy is really the devil himself, sometimes I feel he is worse off cause the � listen atimes to his followers.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Trunaijian: 3:57pm On May 24, 2018
If its true, then that's very wrong coming from a Governor of a state. it was too malicious for a leader to voice to the hearing of his people. however, the video could have been edited out of context. the heading says he was referring to workers but the video doesn't denote that. when we see the complete video, then we may give our final verdict. until then, i remain neutral.[i][/i][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by brojoshua: 4:02pm On May 24, 2018
Is he also the one who is called Yahoo Bello or that is another man?
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by mukthar2000(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2018
imagin a stupid talk from so call governor mouth, habaa yeye bello, kogi people are so much disappointed in u and i am sure is not ur fault, if not death that took Audu who no ur father, but i am sure no ebira generation will smell kogi state governorship seat any more。
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by kingsmaila(m): 4:48pm On May 24, 2018
This Governor is a disappointment to all Kogites and Nigerian youths clamouring for political leadership position in Nigeria. This litmus test has failed us.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by eyinola: 5:02pm On May 24, 2018
dealslip:
I doubt this guy is sane. He is the epitome of stupidity and idiocy personified. He is even incoherent and damn too daft. I am beginning to suspect he is mad.
and to think of not too young to rule grin
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by daddio(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2018
goldenval:

How do you know me when your account is even registered yesterday and you already begging for money today? undecided... Stop faking it bro, use your old handle so I will know you're real cool.

Please when would you reply my mail?
Or can we talk on WhatsApp please?

Thanks God bless you
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by lakeside23: 5:18pm On May 24, 2018
[b][/b]"if they know my antecedent they would have KEEP quiet" grin grin grin
all asslicking opportunist fold ur arms menh UR LORD IS TALKING! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by mukhcech(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2018
post=67832489:
Haba!!
Can a sane person say this?

I watched the video and no audio whatsoever, Op, is this propaganda or what

He made this statement when his efforts to get rid of kogi state ghost workers were being sabotaged. That is the side of man frustrated by the Nigerian corruption.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by chido17(m): 5:58pm On May 24, 2018
this man never said anything like that
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by lakeside23: 6:05pm On May 24, 2018
Y answer a question u don't know the answer just because u wanna talk? cheesy
We all know he has not started using glasses as at then sad and not even the walking stick
cheesy grin cheesy

mukhcech:

He made this statement when his efforts to get rid of kogi state ghost workers were being sabotaged. That is the side of man frustrated by the Nigerian corruption.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by lakeside23: 6:13pm On May 24, 2018
I guess u don't watch the video if u only saw plastic chairs grin and I don't suppose u make a sense out of the audio of a not watched video cheesy grin

simplyOJ:
Is he really addressing Kogi State workers? What prompted the speech.
All I see are plastic chairs scattered everywhere probably as a result of a scuffle; What led to the scuffle?
Though, Yaya Bello's utterances most times are devoid of what is expected of a leader of a State, but the news report
is equally scanty for me to draw any conclusion. Anything can happen on the internet.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by OAUTemitayo: 6:38pm On May 24, 2018
Acidosis:
We will send you back to your father's house. There's no doubt about that.
Hope he won't rig sha.
This is where your hatred for Tinubu has gotten you to
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:06pm On May 24, 2018
ewigmee:
Is this for real? People you are supposed to be serving are shouting for asking for their salaries.
yes na
abi they don't have union or dem no Sabi strike ?
mumu people. abeg carry go yahaha, enough maga
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:08pm On May 24, 2018
Yagitral:
This governor's PR team should be fired. There are worse governors than him but their image and pubkic perception are better managed than his.
who perception epp when rice rules?
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:08pm On May 24, 2018
Acidosis:
We will send you back to your father's house. There's no doubt about that.
but he will have hammered by then
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by October6blog: 7:09pm On May 24, 2018
post=67832489:
Haba!!
Can a sane person say this?

I watched the video and no audio whatsoever, Op, is this propaganda or what
see http://www.october6blog.com/2018/05/lawmakers-in-kosovo-release-tear-gas-in.html
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:10pm On May 24, 2018
Nigeriadondie:
undecided Yahaya like all other governors are beasts cos they are insensitive to the plight of the people they claim to represent.

Nigeria certainly has no hope. It is hi-time Nigeria becomes an oversea territory of an organized Western country. For me I would prefer any of the Scandinavian countries.

The useless governor has his salaries paid. Only mumu Nigerians can’t rise up as one and face these monsters coupled with our zombies in uniform police and military who wud be used to forcefully disperse an uprising even though the zombies in uniform fail to realize that they would be used and dumped and would retire to be civilians who would end up suffering nom payments of gratuity/pension and low wages.
soldiers and police can be calmed down with snipers.
but all we need is to recall or total strike, no need for uprisings
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by mechanics(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2018
Imagine that?
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Fourwinds: 7:28pm On May 24, 2018
this is what you get when you vote in nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey / Gays, Lesbians, Satan: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Biden, Harris & Supporters / Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.