Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (42870 Views)

Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach / Kogi Workers Jubilate As Yahaya Bello Pays Salaries Before Christmas / Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Pennywise(m): 1:05pm On May 24, 2018
This is Dino Melaye's Governor. Doesnt Kogi state have educated, matured people? What a slowpoke wallowing in youthful idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by naijacentric(m): 1:05pm On May 24, 2018
Most wicked guvnoor in nigeria wen are we gonna unleash dis revolution na
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by sanmisaint(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2018
johnnyvid:
YAHAYA BELLO TO KOGI WORKERS:

"Keep shouting or you go and meet Donald Trump. If you know how I was born, nobody will try me." -Yahaya bello

Kogi Politics Today: Bello, Do you come out from your father joystick during birth because we Don't understand?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7yTCoCvINA

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by smileyoo: 1:08pm On May 24, 2018
Luukasz:
This is one of the youths who claimed the youths can do it better now he's in the position of power doing absolutely nothing.
pls don't use bello to condemn the hard-working nigerian youths. yahaya bello is just a product of a looting old elites. he's just a frontal stooge of the old criminal politicians, that cherishes mediocrity over meritocracy. he was not programmed to work for the good of kogites but for his godfathers, from his speaches and actions so far, you can percieve that. so bello is not just a youth, but a youth with a croocked mission.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by oyestephen(m): 1:08pm On May 24, 2018
wow... this governor is truly incompetent
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by goldenval(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2018
Youcanworkanywh:
@goldenval
Hello bro, kindly read this, I went to the university because I was told education would make me a successful human, I studied hard, narrowly missed first class, served the country and now back home since 2016 but no job.I studied a course with very little acceptability in Nigeria because I was told I can work anywhere, now I have the certificate but cannot work anywhere as I was made to believe. I have keenly followed ur handle and saw ur hand of fellowship to a lot of person, I am using this medium to BEG to pps help me with something so I can feed and keep searching for the elusive job..Bro help a bro..Thanks

How do you know me when your account is even registered yesterday and you already begging for money today? undecided... Stop faking it bro, use your old handle so I will know you're real cool.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2018
Please check our signature in blue colour below to see if our service is of interest to you and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by simplyOJ(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2018
Is he really addressing Kogi State workers? What prompted the speech.
All I see are plastic chairs scattered everywhere probably as a result of a scuffle; What led to the scuffle?
Though, Yaya Bello's utterances most times are devoid of what is expected of a leader of a State, but the news report
is equally scanty for me to draw any conclusion. Anything can happen on the internet.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Hakeemalao: 1:13pm On May 24, 2018
this rascal governor give worker upper cut and d game is over
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by ritababe(f): 1:14pm On May 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
yahaya bello. The God of donald trump will punish and inflict your entire family members with alien diseases that money can never cure. May you die a miserable death in power

stop it, u can cause him but not his family, some of his family members don't even support him
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by millomaniac: 1:27pm On May 24, 2018
BossLaifay:
I thought I was the only one that thought this. This video was taken out of context. No sane human would say this in front of people. Maybe in a private meeting by not in front of people while being recorded sef.

Just shows how easy it is to control people. The man has already started receiving barage of insults and condemnation.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by ufuosman(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2018
Imagine the nonsense, kogi make una manage am
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Abdulazeezjimoh: 1:29pm On May 24, 2018
Loan needed plssss
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 24, 2018
[kogi
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Dex4(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2018
I doubt that's the governor of a state talking like a tout... If he is, then I'm gonna ask, have the people of Kogi forgotten there's something called IMPEACHMENT? This is the height of it!
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Maket: 1:36pm On May 24, 2018
YEYE BELLOW collect MARKET SLAP.

OP, who tells you he is referring to kogi people or you didn't post the complete video?

OP your slap is pending.
The Gov. Is useless.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by emperorblog(m): 1:37pm On May 24, 2018
this man need to be stone to death seriously

read cool,and interesting stoty on www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by myrates: 1:43pm On May 24, 2018
What do you expect? He got there by accident. In a sane society, this statement alone should earn him impeachment through massive protest by kogites.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by DrMuzungu(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2018
And when one day EFCC or ICPC comes to arrest him, he will be crying like a baby and jumping out of their van... and then pretending to be almost dead, just to evade justice. To hell with all thieves.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by thunderbabs: 1:48pm On May 24, 2018
Kogi pple entered serious one chance with dz guy.... There re sm pple you wonder how they won their seat... When kogi pipu no know pass 1 plastic of rice and 1k, how dey no go enter one chance shocked
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by la1(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2018
The Video Has no audio,.. he appears to be addressing a specific group of individuals, .there appears to have been a scuffle..the OP should repost the vid with full audio so we can appreciate the context in which the governor is speaking...

Edit ,.. i have adjusted my browser settings, and heard the audio component... context is still lacking as we donot know to whom the statement was directed.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by pedrilo: 2:01pm On May 24, 2018
if not for the lacuna that existed in our constitution, which sane person go vote dis idiot as governor?
political parties shud be mindful of the characters they sell forms to, everytin is not abt fund raising
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Jnrbaino4real(m): 2:28pm On May 24, 2018
post=67832489:
Haba!!
Can a sane person say this?

I watched the video and no audio whatsoever, Op, is this propaganda or what
did u just say there was no audio?omg!!!please play it again and u will hear it loud and clear

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by adegeye38(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2018
Firefire:

Fellow Nigerians, I hope you can all see the set of elements parading as Progressives under the satanic party called APC?
everybody for naija is satanic
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by seguno2: 2:40pm On May 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This one is power drunk , many before him have tasted this form of drunkenness but are always brought back to sober reality the moment the carpet of power is swept from under their feet ...Yahaya Bello enjoy your drunkenness while it last but know that like all drunkenness eyes must clear too

Ajimobi said something similar as the constituted authority to LAUTECH students.
APC is a demonic party.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Ceazario: 2:40pm On May 24, 2018
Your excellency, may God punish you.
johnnyvid:
YAHAYA BELLO TO KOGI WORKERS:

"Keep shouting or you go and meet Donald Trump. If you know how I was born, nobody will try me." -Yahaya bello

Kogi Politics Today: Bello, Do you come out from your father joystick during birth because we Don't understand?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7yTCoCvINA
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by seguno2: 2:41pm On May 24, 2018
pedrilo:
if not for the lacuna that existed in our constitution, which sane person go vote dis idiot as governor?
political parties shud be mindful of the characters they sell forms to, everytin is not abt fund raising

What lacuna?
How have you helped to redress it
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by seguno2: 2:42pm On May 24, 2018
Ceazario:
Your excellency, may God punish you.

Why can’t Kogites punish him
Are the Kogites not all made in God’s image?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Cockyguy11: 2:44pm On May 24, 2018
dealslip:
I doubt this guy is sane. He is the epitome of stupidity and idiocy personified. He is even incoherent and damn too daft. I am beginning to suspect he is mad.
You still de suspect?
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by onatisi(m): 2:44pm On May 24, 2018
seguno2:

Why can’t Kogites punish him
Are the Kogites not all made in God’s image?
Good question
Nigerians like putting all their responsibilities on God, they always want God to clear up their mess. If kogilites like they can vote for bello or APC again. God will just be looking at them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Ebi4life: 2:47pm On May 24, 2018
God pass you Bello Yayaya, if human can not catch you, the almighty creator that create the people of Kogi does so continue in your wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) / PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport / Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.