Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) (27974 Views)

Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash / Andres Iniesta New Club: Spain And Barcelona Legend Joins Vissel Kobe In Japa / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by Assassin101: 11:16am On May 24, 2018
that would be "adultery"

MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Iniesta.....my football crush

Just a night with you to appreciate you for all the trophies and glory you won for Barcelona.....i will give you a deep throat, cow girl, reverse cow girl, position 69 and lots more....
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by exenxe1(m): 11:16am On May 24, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Just a night with you to appreciate you for all the trophies and glory you won for Barcelona.....i will give you a deep throat, cow girl, reverse cow girl, position 69 and lots more....
shocked
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

we know ur type.....cee-c's character is better than ur sanity

ur aging because of mixtures of sperm cells in ur stomach

leader of abortion in south east

Nwamaikpe never knows u as a wife

leave iniesta alone

#buhari's LovePeddler
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by Saintsquare(m): 11:20am On May 24, 2018
My second best player ever
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by tiptoe1: 11:20am On May 24, 2018
post=67834391:
It's the business section as a whole. Should expire tonight anyways.
Okay, we'll be waiting then. thanks a lot
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by MrCuteking(m): 11:20am On May 24, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

I wish your boyfriend will see this grin and I just hope I’m not mistakenly quoting my girlfriend. cry
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by emakind(m): 11:20am On May 24, 2018
oshe11:
This guy is a LEGEND, though John Terry scored more goals than he did but his influence on the pitch can't be exaggerated

and who told u john terry scored more goals than iniesta..ehh..just be saying what u doknw
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by seangy4konji: 11:22am On May 24, 2018
Homie looking like 66 years old..lol
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by Aboguede(m): 11:27am On May 24, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Attributes of confirm ogbongidi
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by Aboguede(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Attributes of confirm ogbongidi.

Ur life ur thing
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by andrew444(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
The one midfield player who redefined the 360 degrees turn. His meandering moves have shattered the waists of many and he become renowned for his alien vision (some thinks he played with extraordinary eyes connected to his via satellite images... because he could see everything on the pitch and always knew what to do three steps ahead even before the ball gets to him).

There was once a Socrates, then a Platini, and even a Dalglish and of cos Zidane himself... The god of midfielders. But then in Iniesta we found another one of a special breed. There may never be any like him again in a very very long while.

Now he is off to Japan to play and maybe help reinvent 'Ninja soccer' and make some really big money.

So long Andreas Iniesta lujan.... You indeed in your own way gave more meaning to the word 'The beautiful game.'

Supernerd I know it's you,your way of defination is top notch.
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 24, 2018
Timoleon:

I see it too...I guess they partly encouraged his leaving Barcelona so as to use him for their marketing drive in Japan/Asia.
abi nah
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by Pope22(m): 11:42am On May 24, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Current FA cup Champions
Former premiership Champions

Guy... You dey smoke grass
Former premiership champions that joined Europa, tell me which champions in any country league that is playing Europa. Do you drink kerosene?
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by Danpersie31(m): 11:42am On May 24, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

mogbe...I am iniesta's brother and closest person to him..can deliver ur message to him
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by jaysingsopeyemi(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2018
Hi guys, kindly view this video on Instagram������help a nairalander win a song competition by view his instagram video here is the link to his video. please guys your views count
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi4j06jlTvR/
The video is dope�
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by ezy9: 11:48am On May 24, 2018
grin
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by oba2flex(m): 12:16pm On May 24, 2018
wink wink wink
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by Wizaugpet(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2018
Go and Teach Japan Ball, not War!!! wink
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by Dafreeguy(m): 1:01pm On May 24, 2018
Lenadiva:
Champions league no dey work for dem again.
Dey do dey go , one by one
So u watch football too

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by Rexnegro(m): 1:09pm On May 24, 2018
oshe11:
This guy is a LEGEND, though John Terry scored more goals than he did but his influence on the pitch can't be exaggerated
get Ur facts right John Terry never scored more than him ...how can 41 goals be more than 56 goals? no Bobo us here we all are learned
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by guji12(m): 1:17pm On May 24, 2018
oshe11:
Na goals we won chop abi honors.. he won all international trophies o.. who b dis sef?
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by durubennie(m): 1:45pm On May 24, 2018
Pope22:
He would have joined Chelsea to play europa, a stupid club that has no vision.
So what are you trying to say??
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2018
Please check our signature in blue colour here just below this post to see if our service is of interest to you and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by afos002: 2:14pm On May 24, 2018
majella4:
Andres Iniesta has signed for Japanese club Vissel Kobe on a two-year deal after many years in Barcelona.

The 34-year-old playmaker left the Catalan giants after landing his ninth La Liga title with the club. He also secured a host of other honours, including four Champions League trophies.

A World Cup winner with Spain in 2010, Iniesta captained Barcelona during his final three seasons at the club.

Vissel Kobe chairman Hiroshi Mikitani told reporters at a press conference: “I am pleased to announce that Andres Iniesta will be signing up to play for Vissel Kobe after his historic career at FC Barcelona.

“Iniesta is a top global player. Many of us will recall Iniesta’s astounding goal in the final of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa that brought Spain its first title in the tournament.

“Since 2015, Iniesta has also led FC Barcelona as captain and last year he was the first player to sign a lifetime contract with the club.”

Mikitani added: “I am confident Iniesta’s philosophy, leadership and DNA will be a terrific inspiration, not only for Vissel Kobe but all Japanese football society.

“We look forward to Andres Iniesta not only strengthening the team’s performance but also contributing to the development of the next generation of players through the introduction of the Iniesta methodology to the youth academy.

“We believe his decision to come to Japan will have a major impact, not just on Vissel Kobe, but on football in Japan and Asia.”

“Iniesta will raise the profile of Japanese football globally and we are working on activities to leverage his presence here and promote the J.League worldwide.

“I am very proud to see this day come.

“We will do everything in our power to support Iniesta during his time in Japan and show us all his beautiful, inspiring play.”

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/andres-iniesta-signs-for-japanese-club.html

the club he once played for same as podowski
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by tafat: 2:35pm On May 24, 2018
great player iniesta is,i just hope barca get a better replacement.meanwhile on another note, do you know you can make upto 300million this world cup? just visit BetwayNG for more info. you will thank me later.
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by Mikeross62: 2:47pm On May 24, 2018
Legend he was
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:51pm On May 24, 2018
Pope22:

Former premiership champions that joined Europa, tell me which champions in any country league that is playing Europa. Do you drink kerosene?

There are former champions that went on relegation...

Arm yourself with knowledge in a public forum
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by kmaster007: 3:13pm On May 24, 2018
true legend not like dat of Jay Jay way quit football early

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by MrGerald(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2018
oshe11:
It is an insult to mention John Terry in the same line with Iniesta, unless you're too young?
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by oshe11: 4:18pm On May 24, 2018
MrGerald:
It is an insult to mention John Terry in the same line with Iniesta, unless you're too young?
Young?

Btw John Terry and Iniesta who is older?
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by 8stargeneral: 4:26pm On May 24, 2018
Great legend
Re: Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) by chiboy1116: 4:32pm On May 24, 2018
DavSagacity:
The road is now clear for Coutinho to Marshal the midfield for Fc Barcelona
coutinhi is not a hybrid CM , he can't replace Andres ...he's more of a winger .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Predict And Win N10,000 On Www.naijabet.com / "Europa League 2" - UEFA Confirms Introduction Of New Tournament / Jubilation As Enugu Rangers Wins Nigeria League. Breaks 32-Year-Old Jinx (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.