Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis (8591 Views)

Jonah Jang Declares His Senate Seat Vacant From 2019 / Photos Of Senator Jonah Jang In Court Today / Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by nezer83: 11:04am On May 24, 2018
BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail
Channels Television  
Updated May 24, 2018

Jonah Jang

A High Court sitting in Jos, the Plateau State capital, has granted bail to the former governor of Plateau State, Jonah Jang and another accused person.
Mr Jang is standing trial for alleged corruption during his tenure in office.

At today’s sitting, the ruling judge, Justice Daniel Longji granted the former governor on the following conditions; two sureties in the sum of N100million each.

One of the sureties must be a First Class traditional ruler within the jurisdiction.

Deposit of international passport.

While the second accused is to produce two sureties with N50million each with one of the sureties must be a Permanent Secretary or anyone within that rank as well as submission of International Passport.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2018/05/24/breaking-court-grants-former-plateau-governor-jonah-jang-bail/amp/

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by Worksunlimited: 11:10am On May 24, 2018
Hmm.. They grant favorable politicians bail and grant unfavorable ones prolonged court sittings..

Every independent institution in this country is just partisan to the party in power.

Meanwhile, First to comment on a thought provoking topic on Front page...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by humblenature: 11:10am On May 24, 2018
lipsrsealed

"Was it court that granted him bail or buhari that granted him?

Thesame court granted dasuki bail but dasuki could not leave

Thesame court granted metu and others bail but they could not leave.

"All hail emperor buhari".. The owner of life and death.. ..

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by forayfleo(m): 11:10am On May 24, 2018
Good one
Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by kennieG(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2018
For them to meet up with these bailing demand, they stole too much money walahi

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by nelsonB: 11:11am On May 24, 2018
Ok
Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:12am On May 24, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by Nobody: 11:12am On May 24, 2018
I have been serving on recruitment panels lately, I will like to share a simple list of “dos and donts”. I hope prospective candidates find it useful

Apply for a position clearly, no ambiguity. If the advertised opening is procurement ensure it’s clearly stated in your application, not Admin Manager

Don’t leave unexplained gaps in your CV. What were you doing between 2008-2011? “I was at home ”Doing what ? “Doing nothing” If you left a job in 2008 and resumed in 2011, find an internship, sell at a kiosk or Bukka, so that it won’t be hard to find an explanation.

Dress well. Dress the part. Don’t over dress or under dress. Dress smartly. If you dress like Ebuka at Banky W’s wedding for a Finance role, trust deficit antennas in the minds of the panelists will shoot up...

It is important to get qualifications and certifications, gives an added advantage/edge-even associate qualifications

Unless absolutely necessary don’t apply for a job above or below your experience

Leave your linguistic or physical mannerisms at home. At best reduce them

Have a documentary evidence of change of name or date of birth, to avoid stories that touch. Personal Identity is integral is important

Can we solve once and for all this issue of “My name is...” “My names are...” The big English is because the verb is conjugated for a plural noun phrase but the noun phrase is singular. In short how many of you are in you ehn?

Be coherent, less nervous, ensure your narration flows

Don’t use your current official email to apply for jobs EG UcheBalaAde@inogetsense.org preferably use your personal email EG
Oversabi@Gmail.com

“Tell us about yourself” This seemingly simple question ends up being the hardest sometimes. Practice this, stick to the facts and relevant parts of your personal history and experience. It should be precise, don’t overhype like a hype man a Quillox

Hope you find these few points useful, thank you.

-End-

Ramadan Kareem

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by id4sho(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2018
sai baba
Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by ProPlay: 11:13am On May 24, 2018
- 200 millions
- One of the sureties must be a First Class traditional ruler within the jurisdiction.
- Deposit of international passport.

issokay

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by teelaw4life(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2018
Lazy blogger....court grants jang bail channels television.

Copy and paste merchants.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by Nobody: 11:13am On May 24, 2018
Hello members...

I have been asking myself, are Nigerians taking advantage of CPA and affiliate marketing to create job for themselves....

Don't be deceived, no government can ever provide jobs for every body....

Do u know that even with little or no capital, you can start making money from CPA and affiliate marketing with zero skills....

Do u even know that with a Pinterest social account, you can create a dollar spinning machine....where u can be promoting your CPA and affiliate offer on....

I don't want to believe that youth in Nigeria are lazy

As I always says... "Rich Men seek For Information, While poor Men look for Money".....

A $500 a day goal is quite reasonable. It is not easy but it’s all about the mindset and the vision.
If I am conducting research and choosing offers with the mindset that I want to make $500 a day and I stick to that as my goal, and I see myself making $500 a day – then $100 a day is going to come much easier...

My secrete lies in my traffics strategies...

# ....Press Release Marketing

# .....YouTube Marketing

# ... Pinterest marketing

#....PPC

You can start making money from CPA and affiliate marketing with free and zero skill...

Check my signature to download your course or contact me....
Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by adeshina0023(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2018
You won't hear anything about the case again till 2021
Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by Fesomu(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2018
By the time Buhari 2nd term begins,anyone granted bail would be re arrested.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:15am On May 24, 2018
Isokay
Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by comrade234: 11:16am On May 24, 2018
Buhari has just ended this one Presidential ambition. Buhari sef, u only fight people who stand against your interest. Nawa for you. 2019..... come oooo, I am ready to send this bad market back to Daura with my PVC.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by Udochukwu506: 11:19am On May 24, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]
Worksunlimited:
Hmm.. They grant favorable politicians bail and grant unfavorable ones prolonged court sittings..

Every independent institution in this country is just partisan to the party in power.

True talk
Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by aguiyi2: 11:19am On May 24, 2018
Can't they just jail these guys?.They stole tax payers money and will use same money for everlasting legal battles.
Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by docadams: 11:22am On May 24, 2018
Worksunlimited:

This your classification self. Can you give examples of the favourable/unfavourable politicians
Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by wink2015(m): 11:27am On May 24, 2018
nezer83:
BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail
Channels Television  
Updated May 24, 2018

Jonah Jang

A High Court sitting in Jos, the Plateau State capital, has granted bail to the former governor of Plateau State, Jonah Jang and another accused person.
Mr Jang is standing trial for alleged corruption during his tenure in office.

At today’s sitting, the ruling judge, Justice Daniel Longji granted the former governor on the following conditions; two sureties in the sum of N100million each.

One of the sureties must be a First Class traditional ruler within the jurisdiction.

Deposit of international passport.

While the second accused is to produce two sureties with N50million each with one of the sureties must be a Permanent Secretary or anyone within that rank as well as submission of International Passport.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2018/05/24/breaking-court-grants-former-plateau-governor-jonah-jang-bail/amp/

MAKE SOME OF OUR GOVERNORS SMELL JAIL.

Na only poor man suppose go jail for Nigeria or Naija!

Our so called big men and big women should also smell jail to teach them a naughty lesson.

They are too corrupt.

Governor Jang was a military airforce man who had the opportunity of being made a governor during the Babangida regime. As if that was not enough he was still re-elected to the position of governor under civilian government in the current democratic dispensation but he throw caution to the wind and went on a stealing spree and mindlessly looting the treasury of the his impoverished state - Plateau state.

Read more about his Bio below.

Jonah David Jang was born on 13 March 1944 in Du, Jos South Local Government Area of Plateau State. In 1965 he enlisted as an Air Force Officer Cadet at the Military Training School in Kaduna. He was given flying training at Uetersen in West Germany (1965–1966) and further training at the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna. He was commissioned 2nd Lieutenant in 1969 and promoted to Lieutenant in 1970. He attended a course on Supply Operations Training (Logistics) in Denver, Colorado, United States and was promoted to Captain in 1972, Major in 1975 and Wing Commander in 1978, serving in most of the Nigerian air formations during this period.[3]

During the military regime of General Ibrahim Babangida he served as Military Governor of Benue State from August 1985 to August 1986, then as Military Governor of Gongola State from August 1986 to December 1987.[1]

He voluntarily retired from the Nigeria Air Force in 1990. Jonah Jang took a Bachelor of Divinity Degree at the Theological College of Northern Nigeria (2000–2002). In 2007, he successfully contested the governorship election in Plateau State on the platform of the People's Democratic Party (PDP).[3] He ran successfully for reelection on 26 April 2011.
Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by Vemores: 11:33am On May 24, 2018

Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by Nobody: 11:48am On May 24, 2018
pcjuvy:
I have been serving on recruitment panels lately, I will like to share a simple list of “dos and donts”. I hope prospective candidates find it useful

Apply for a position clearly, no ambiguity. If the advertised opening is procurement ensure it’s clearly stated in your application, not Admin Manager

Don’t leave unexplained gaps in your CV. What were you doing between 2008-2011? “I was at home ”Doing what ? “Doing nothing” If you left a job in 2008 and resumed in 2011, find an internship, sell at a kiosk or Bukka, so that it won’t be hard to find an explanation.

Dress well. Dress the part. Don’t over dress or under dress. Dress smartly. If you dress like Ebuka at Banky W’s wedding for a Finance role, trust deficit antennas in the minds of the panelists will shoot up...

It is important to get qualifications and certifications, gives an added advantage/edge-even associate qualifications

Unless absolutely necessary don’t apply for a job above or below your experience

Leave your linguistic or physical mannerisms at home. At best reduce them

Have a documentary evidence of change of name or date of birth, to avoid stories that touch. Personal Identity is integral is important

Can we solve once and for all this issue of “My name is...” “My names are...” The big English is because the verb is conjugated for a plural noun phrase but the noun phrase is singular. In short how many of you are in you ehn?

Be coherent, less nervous, ensure your narration flows

Don’t use your current official email to apply for jobs EG UcheBalaAde@inogetsense.org preferably use your personal email EG
Oversabi@Gmail.com

“Tell us about yourself” This seemingly simple question ends up being the hardest sometimes. Practice this, stick to the facts and relevant parts of your personal history and experience. It should be precise, don’t overhype like a hype man a Quillox

Hope you find these few points useful, thank you.

-End-

Ramadan Kareem

Thank you bro.
Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by Neocotez(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2018
Abeg make una free the man, Bleep corruption he is the best Governor that has ever ruled Plateau State

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by willexyaho(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2018
Ok, has he agreed to join the party?

Thank God I have not mentioned any party.
Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by Napoleonsammy(m): 11:59am On May 24, 2018
This case has ended dats it as far as say na big person. chai I tire for dis coutry oo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 24, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"Was it court that granted him bail or buhari that granted him?

Thesame court granted dasuki bail but dasuki could not leave

Thesame court granted metu and others bail but they could not leave.

"All hail emperor buhari".. The owner of life and death.. ..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by MusaPada4(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2018
adeshina0023:
You won't hear anything about the case again till 2021
Quite true! Very unfortunate!
Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 24, 2018
I already know it will end this way, the motto of Nigeria is unity and faith, peace and progress , there's nothing like justice there grin so forget about getting justice here.
Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:57pm On May 24, 2018
Please check our signature in blue colour here just below this post to see if our service is of interest to you and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly
Re: BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis by Omeokachie: 2:02pm On May 24, 2018
Exercise in futility

Until the likes of Babachir are arraigned for looting the treasury, this charade of a fight against corruption political enemies will continue to fail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus / Orji Kalu Resumes Duty At Senate, After COVID Isolation / Buhari Walk In The Crowed Points Out A Guy Whom He Saw Stealing Phone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.