Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP (8599 Views)

Enugu Governor-Elect, Peter Mbah Thanks Enugu Residents For Voting Him / Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) / Reno Omokri: Elect Peter Obi President, Expect The ‘Mother Of ASUU Strikes’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by envoymedia: 3:48am On Mar 23, 2023
The People's Democratic Party (PDP), has congratulated the Enugu state gubernatorial candidate of the party, Peter Mbah for winning the gubernatorial election in Enugu state, IGBERETV reports.

The party's congratulatory message on Twitter read;

"#NigeriaDecides2023
Finally, the
@OfficialPDPNig
Guber Candidate in Enugu State, Mr. Peter Mbah, has been declared winner of the Governorship election in the state by the
@inecnigeria
. Congratulations to him, the people of Enugu state and the entire PDP family. Mr Mbah will continue with the success stories of the PDP and will do more for the people of the state. #PDPWins"

https://twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1638673174605824002?s=20

2 Likes

Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by SmartPolician: 4:52am On Mar 23, 2023
I don't know what the LP candidate has been able to accomplish in his life but Peter Mbah is an entrepreneur par excellence. Leadership shouldn't just be about party - it should be about competence.

I strongly believe that he's a much better candidate than the LP guy. I just wish Frank Nweke Jr was in LP. It would have been a flawless victory for LP.

Congratulations to Peter Mbah.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 5:03am On Mar 23, 2023
After 24 years of FAILURE?
Nice.

I wonder what would change.
Nor be PDP? grin

4 Likes

Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by BOLATINUBU01: 5:56am On Mar 23, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by loosecanon50(m): 6:09am On Mar 23, 2023
Though he was rigged in, I believe Peter Mbah will do a great job for ndi Enugu.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by Ceenachi: 6:22am On Mar 23, 2023
Any Igbo Man Celebrating What INEC and PDP Did in Enugu Today
Has no Right To Criticize Tinubu and APC

The margin of difference is too small, 3000 is too small to declare somebody a winner when the rejected and cancelled votes is over 9000.no wonder they took the results to ABUJA first

It would take decades to get the electoral process in the country right. Like I would always say, the system is so corrupt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by Simeonjoe1: 6:26am On Mar 23, 2023
SmartPolician:
I don't know what the LP candidate has been able to accomplish in his life but Peter Mbah is an entrepreneur par excellence. Leadership shouldn't just be about party - it should be about competence.

I strongly believe that he's a much better candidate than the LP guy. I just wish Frank Nweke Jr was in LP. It would have been an outright victory for LP.

That LP guy is a dunce same with APC.
Only pdp and apga present a reputable candidate

9 Likes

Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:41am On Mar 23, 2023
Pdp said what....

thunder fire PDP
Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by femtex007(m): 6:47am On Mar 23, 2023
Which success story is this one talking about? I will advice the incoming to copy from Sullivan chime. He's the one that made Enugu what Enugu is today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by Moferere: 6:53am On Mar 23, 2023
PDP a dead party
Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by Digixtreme: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2023
Fooools
Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by OBTOREPA(m): 8:03am On Mar 23, 2023
I don't like his face, you looks like a wicked guy.

1 Like

Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by Serviceweb: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2023
doing the pollical thing

political pro max
Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by StreetFight: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2023
Where is Eluuu piiii?

The idiots are all selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by StreetFight: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2023
SmartPolician:

I strongly believe that he's a much better candidate than the LP guy. I just wish Frank Nweke Jr was in LP. It would have been an outright victory for LP.

But you also believe that the Kindergarten GRV is better than Sanwo-Eko. Thunder will Fire your generations

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by sukkot: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2023
grin
Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by opalu: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2023
INEC just overwhelming the Nigerian court that is full of old men and women. Why not declare the correct winner and settle it once and for all?
Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by jeff1993: 8:08am On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by modelsms(m): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2023
Which success stories?

Enugu is in a shambles now.
Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by Gamblingkills: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2023
Ok
Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by PotatoSalad(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2023
Which success stories?
You better clean up the mess Ugwuanyi made in the past 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by Diddycsbsb: 8:11am On Mar 23, 2023
We don't want a puppet Governor, We want a Governor that will stand by his people not by his party.. The reason we want labour is bcoz no fatherism, Enugu supposed to be comparing with Lagos in development bcoz we have the potential capabilities.. Oga I will advise you not to celebrate yet, bcoz we will retrieve our stollen mandate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by Tee2027: 8:11am On Mar 23, 2023
Yes. He will deliver definitely. I like the man he is the type of presidential material in the future.
Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by jeff1993: 8:11am On Mar 23, 2023
StreetFight:
Where is Eluuu piiii?

The idiots are all selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges

The hatred in your heart is too hot to be wasted .... U fit use your hatred boil yam or boil rice or fry plantain.

5 Likes

Re: Governor-Elect Peter Mbah Will Continue With Our Success Stories - PDP by computer0810(m): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2023
SmartPolician:

That's to say those voting LP r foolishy stupid......dey don't care about competence rather dey just voted LP just like dey use to then with anything PDP.....dey have started d all head inside 1 basket politics as usual

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Aregbesola / The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.