Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail (6349 Views)

Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son / Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Shekarau In Abuja (Photos) / BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by FriendNG: 12:38pm On May 24, 2018
A Federal High Court in Kano has granted Ibrahim Shekarau, Aminu Wali, and Mansur Ahmed bail.

Mr Shekarau is a former Kano State governor and former presidential candidate.

The three Peoples Democratic Party leaders were accused of sharing N950 million campaign funds prior to the 2015 elections.

The defendants face a six-count charge bordering on conspiring to recieve cash payment without passing through a financial institution.

The offence is contrary to section 15, 16,18 of the money laundering prohibition act 2011, the EFCC said.

Details later…

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/269592-breaking-court-grants-shekarau-wali-bail.html

Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by Authoreety: 12:49pm On May 24, 2018
Dancing and Waiting for the political commentators

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by BlackHatNaija: 12:50pm On May 24, 2018
How many politicians has the federal high court sentenced?
Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 24, 2018
I've heard a guy say that he wouldn't get tested for HIV b.c he's scared that he's going to find out that he's positive .
When I asked "what if you are & spreading it unknowingly?", he replied "they'll get tested for me".

These are the people some of you are having raw sex with. Prioritise your sexual health guys . Get tested . Unplanned pregnancy isn't the worst thing that can come from raw sex . You'll die ... painfully & unnecessarily so.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by beeff(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2018
Why now ... government self
Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 24, 2018
ok
Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by EzeDiEgo1: 12:51pm On May 24, 2018
cool cool

Good morning Nl, most times I heard or see people complaining especially on Nl that they don't have a girl or don't know how to get a girl that will love them.
Your days of complaining is over, am going to show you guys 5 ways to Decode every girl to yourself.

Live a Fake life

Women nothing make them go crazy than seeing a classic Guys that wear GUCCI,LOUIS VUITTON and he move around with any Big Phone like Samsung and IPhone.
To matter how broke you are you can live a fake. So how do we decode this.
*buy fake GUCCI LOUIS VUITTION
* meet a Phone Technician and do a reconstructive surgery on your phone but make sure is a smart phone.

Take Pictures with different Types of Car

Cars! do I need to tell you what cars can do to women brain. Once a girl visit your social media account and she sees different type of pic you took with different background and cars immediately she go crazy for you. Even if she stop chatting with you since a year ago she will be the one to tell you how wicked or how unfair you are to her.
Decoding
*always attend big Church big Events and go Clubbing

Handsome and look Neat

If you want to Decode a woman in your favour be a handsome guy but if you are ugly(I don't believe there's anyone that is ugly) make sure you are looking good and neat.

Make fake Promises

Women love promises die, Any small promise you made to them men you are all and all to them.they can even fall sex immediately. My Mentor once to me if you want to make a woman go mad, promise her heaven and earth achieve 3% of those promises then she is yours.

Buy them Gifts

For the girl to fall for you always buy gift for her Both expensive and none expensive gifts, you will be amazed how she will be the one calling you everyday.

Bonus

then achieve your aim

Once you have or exhibit this qualities is then time to achieve your aim because they will fall for you every time you need them.
If your aim if to sleep or get her pregnant she will gladly obey to your aim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by kolawoleibukun2: 12:51pm On May 24, 2018
why? is ti easy to get bail? why are the poor not getting this same bail?
abeg where Dino Melaye day?

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by TheAngry1: 12:52pm On May 24, 2018
That is why they steal, they know they would get bail. The guy who stole an Okada spends 10 years awaiting trial, while the ideeeot who stole billions gets bail. make una continue!
Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by Omeokachie: 12:53pm On May 24, 2018
Exercise in futility

So called fight will continue to be a joke until the likes of Babachir are arraigned for looting the treasury.

But wait a minute...will that ever happen under the watch of a president that said Abacha never stole?
Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by UEDIBO: 12:55pm On May 24, 2018
how can i test it.
giftlygifted:
I've heard a guy say that he wouldn't get tested for HIV b.c he's scared that he's going to find out that he's positive .
When I asked "what if you are & spreading it unknowingly?", he replied "they'll get tested for me".

These are the people some of you are having raw sex with. Prioritise your sexual health guys . Get tested . Unplanned pregnancy isn't the worst thing that can come from raw sex . You'll die ... painfully & unnecessarily so.
Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by luvguy(m): 12:56pm On May 24, 2018
bullhari's Efcc undecided
Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 24, 2018
And why is Olisah Metuhs case different despite his health challengecase of all animals are not equal

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by Egooyinbo: 1:00pm On May 24, 2018
Rich men are always bailed
Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by sunnysunny69(m): 1:03pm On May 24, 2018
giftlygifted:

How is this connected with the story ?

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by wink2015(m): 1:05pm On May 24, 2018
Corruption in Nigeria is very disturbing.
Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by docadams: 1:07pm On May 24, 2018
uzobaby:
And why is Olisah Metuhs case different despite his health lchallengecase of all animals are not equal

Every other person has decided not to be as foolish as Sir Metuh who was initially given the most liberal terms, but he chose the foolish path.

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2018
Please check our signature in blue colour below to see if our service is of interest to you and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly
Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by spafu(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2018
giftlygifted:

Oil dey your head and na correct oil. No girl should open her legs for any man that she does not know his status and without a raincoat.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 24, 2018
I'm educating Nigerians.
sunnysunny69:
How is this connected with the story ?
Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by nuelyoyo(m): 2:24pm On May 24, 2018
Please the court should make sure that the bail money is more than the money they are accused of. grin sense will not kill me.
Re: Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail by Fesomu(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2018
This one too don collect bail. Issokay

(1) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? / The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria / NURTW Will Work Closely With Tinubu On Economic Recovery - Baruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.