Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) (3680 Views)

The 15 Different Types Of joysticks / 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by majorbravo: 1:34pm On May 24, 2018
Let's say you are ready for a treat today so you give your woman more than enough money to go to the market to buy things to cook for you.

One of the following types of ladies would best describe her behaviour. Let us know which one you have encountered and ladies tell us which one you are.

- Type A : This one would buy ingredients and bring change

- Type B : This one would buy the ingredients and add her own money on top to ensure everything is complete for the dish.

- Type C : This one would pocket the money immediately and tell you it's not enough to make soup until you add more.

- Type D : This one would take the money then come back with substandard food stuff and tell you the money wasn't enough

- Type E : This one would take the money and tell you she hasn't made her hair for a week so she decided to use it for something else.

More coming

CC: Roctation, Farano, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

1 Like

Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by oshe11: 1:48pm On May 24, 2018
No pix?

Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by majorbravo: 1:51pm On May 24, 2018
More

- Type F :
This one would take the money and make the soup you wanted and keep the change for herself.

- Type G : This one would buy the ingredients and use the change to buy you something small but nice.

- Type H : This one would take the money and go bring food stuff from her house.

- Type I : This one would not take your money but tell you she has food stuff in her house she can use.

- Type J : This one would take part of the money to buy the food stuff and tell you that it will be enough, we should save the remaining.

- Type K
: This one would tell you to go to the market to buy it yourself then call her to cook it.
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by oshe11: 1:54pm On May 24, 2018
majorbravo:
Done
Lol.....

Shuda attached a funny meme to each type, that ine na free ticket to FP

1 Like

Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 24, 2018
Why would a man give a woman money to go to the market and expect to be handed change at the end of the day? If I've exhausted all I needed, the change is mine.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by majorbravo: 1:59pm On May 24, 2018
More

- Type L : This one would agree to go to the market but say you would be the one to cook.

- Type M : This one would say she doesn't like going to market but that she can go buy take away at an eatery.

- Type N : This one would tell you let's go to eatery together and eat there. She'll even eat more than you.

- Type O : This one would ask you to take her to eatery and bring her friends along too.

So guys which one is your kind of woman, and ladies which one are you?

1 Like

Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by oshe11: 2:01pm On May 24, 2018
majorbravo:

Lol I'll edit it if this thread hits 5 pages
Lol.....

Na the editting go take am to FP, where your chances of reaching 5pages will increase
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by majorbravo: 2:02pm On May 24, 2018
kimbraa:
Why would a man give a woman money to go to the market and expect to be handed change at the end of the day? If I've exhausted all I needed, the change is mine.
Type F grin grin grin
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by ImaIma1(f): 3:28pm On May 24, 2018
Drop change for what now? I will keep it for backup

1 Like

Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by austyn0(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2018
ImaIma1:
Drop change for what now? I will keep it for backup
For backup or for subscription?......Be specific.
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by EzeDiEgo1: 3:56pm On May 24, 2018
Funny
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 24, 2018
Reminds me of apple30...there is always no change
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 24, 2018
I will not give the balance incase I Might need it to buy other stuff.
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by Divay22(f): 4:59pm On May 24, 2018
Which change are you even expecting undecided
I'll take it but still tell you.
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by Berlyn1(f): 5:00pm On May 24, 2018
Why is Everything about women? angry mtchwwww
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by ImaIma1(f): 5:15pm On May 24, 2018
austyn0:
For backup or for subscription?......Be specific.

I was specific. I didn't mention the option you added.
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by Auladimeji(m): 7:01pm On May 24, 2018
undecided That "I" doesn't exist in 2018

Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by Blecool(f): 7:35pm On May 24, 2018
grin...Don't even know what to type sef...Typing.....
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by Blecool(f): 7:37pm On May 24, 2018
Mkpo ase aba o...Efet mkpo asoho do Iban Iban....Nsuto mkpo...Iban eme enie udok o.....Lmao
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by majorbravo: 9:50pm On May 24, 2018
Blecool:
Mkpo ase aba o...Efet mkpo asoho do Iban Iban....Nsuto mkpo...Iban eme enie udok o.....Lmao
Somebody please inteprete! My Swahili is a bit rusty.
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by RandyX: 10:25pm On May 24, 2018
majorbravo:

Let me try, [Blecool post
Mkpo ase aba o (Transmission from Asaba).
Efet mkpo asoho do iban (Effect of Transmission assaulted Ibadan)
Nsuto mkpo (Insult to Transmission)
Iban ene enie udok o (Ibadan in my mind)

I'm looking for Type B o! Anybody?

1 Like

Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by bottlecap: 10:43pm On May 24, 2018
Blecool:
Eyen Eka mkpo abadie, mmenim ke idem to osong
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by skywalker240(m): 10:49pm On May 24, 2018
Any thinq that will make me date type E ....Thunder grin
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by oluwashedy: 11:49pm On May 24, 2018
Blecool:
Imam anwod grin
Blecool:
Imam anwod
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:37am On May 25, 2018
grin
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by ubunja(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2018
or better yet she gets her own money....
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by majorbravo: 1:48pm On May 25, 2018
skywalker240:
Any thinq that will make me date type E ....Thunder grin
Lol
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by Blecool(f): 8:21pm On May 25, 2018
oluwashedy:
Imam anwod ;DImam anwod
. Lol..Mbok eyeneka Ku yak imam uwod o..The thing done tire me sef
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by Blecool(f): 8:22pm On May 25, 2018
bottlecap:
Eyen Eka mkpo abadie, mmenim ke idem to osong
... Eeh eyeneka idem ansong Mfon Mfon...Ame mfo o?
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by Blecool(f): 8:28pm On May 25, 2018
RandyX:

Let me try, [Blecool post
Mkpo ase aba o (Transmission from Asaba).
Efet mkpo asoho do iban (Effect of Transmission assaulted Ibadan)
Nsuto mkpo (Insult to Transmission)
Iban ene enie udok o (Ibadan in my mind)

I'm looking for Type B o! Anybody?
.Lol..Guy you worry o..but you try sha..Your interpretation issa bomb..And type Bs are plenty out there.. just shine your eyes..Good luck
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by Blecool(f): 8:30pm On May 25, 2018
majorbravo:

.... Lol..Eyah...maybe you'll get someone to interpret right for you..Be hopeful
Re: 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) by bottlecap: 10:35pm On May 25, 2018
Blecool:
... Eeh eyeneka idem ansong Mfon Mfon...Ame mfo o?
Mmeno Abasi ekom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg / If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? / Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.