Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

FG Approves 22 Firms To Takeover Meter Distribution From Discos (names) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approves 22 Firms To Takeover Meter Distribution From Discos (names) (29898 Views)

NERC Ask Consumers To Seek For Compensation From DisCos For Poor Service / Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria / CBN Direct Banks To Take Over Collection Of Electricity Bills From Discos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves 22 Firms To Takeover Meter Distribution From Discos (names) by otokx(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2018
kennydotkom:
I think this is a Goodnews. I no it's possible to meter every house in nigeria both in rural area, going by the theory of how million of people in nigeria own a mobile phone, while human beings are far more than the number of houses to meter yet phone are made available for everyone. Just that the PHCN people didn't want prepaid meter to go round. How would they get to be brided for not disconnect consumer, they also no that power cannot be available 24/7,so how Wil they sell more card when light is not available.so they must work hard to make sure there is constant light so people can use their card on time to buy another one. My research though

You are very right, most of the Nigerians working in these discos are just like their counterparts elsewhere, religiously dirty and corrupt.
Re: FG Approves 22 Firms To Takeover Meter Distribution From Discos (names) by opeyemicollins(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2018
I think this a good move from the federal government of the federation as alot of things are happening in that sector that are too bad ,people will pay for meter and wont see any for almost three to four years
Re: FG Approves 22 Firms To Takeover Meter Distribution From Discos (names) by kingJoya(m): 12:30pm On May 25, 2018
post=67860960:
@kingjoya, I wish also but the bot attack ends at 10.30pm on 26th
alright we will wait. thanks for the feedback
Re: FG Approves 22 Firms To Takeover Meter Distribution From Discos (names) by pedrilo: 2:20pm On May 25, 2018
TGM2015:

MOJEC is a manufacturing company as you said but these 22 firms are distribution companies. Please read the first paragraph slowly and carefully.

If you work for MOJEC, what you can do is get details of these companies and market your MOJEC meters to them.

Thank you.
why not deal directly with local meter manufacturers? i am not impressed
Re: FG Approves 22 Firms To Takeover Meter Distribution From Discos (names) by johnwell(m): 4:37am On May 27, 2018
efonat:
Akwa Ibom metering company is not listed to show u that the metering company in aks is a scam and its political.

I thought Akwa Ibom State is presently using their meters?
Re: FG Approves 22 Firms To Takeover Meter Distribution From Discos (names) by efonat(m): 6:19am On May 27, 2018
Na so, na him I no get meter?
johnwell:

I thought Akwa Ibom State is presently using their meters?
Re: FG Approves 22 Firms To Takeover Meter Distribution From Discos (names) by johnwell(m): 7:00am On May 27, 2018
efonat:
Na so, na him I no get meter?

This is serious, Udom is a big time scam.
He went and hired a factory claiming to be government project, not until the owner was interviewed.
Have you seen the pencil in any shops before?
Re: FG Approves 22 Firms To Takeover Meter Distribution From Discos (names) by kingJoya(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2018
post=67860960:
@kingjoya, I wish also but the bot attack ends at 10.30pm on 26th
the bot attack must have ended @
Re: FG Approves 22 Firms To Takeover Meter Distribution From Discos (names) by londoner: 9:11am On May 27, 2018
Not only should we know the names of these companies but the names of the people behind them.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves 22 Firms To Takeover Meter Distribution From Discos (names) by BlackHatNaija: 1:49pm On May 27, 2018
kingJoya:
the bot attack must have ended @
Yeah! Tonight
Re: FG Approves 22 Firms To Takeover Meter Distribution From Discos (names) by kingJoya(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2018
post=67926403:
Yeah! Tonight
alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Terminates Trobell International Limited Contract Over $2.15bn Commission / Resolutions Of Fg/labour Meeting / 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.