Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,977 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Best Boss Ever? Anambra Businessman Give Brand New Lexus SUV To His Staff (pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Boss Ever? Anambra Businessman Give Brand New Lexus SUV To His Staff (pics (652 Views)

Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / Have Your Boss Ever Made Advances At You? How Did You Handle It? / My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Boss Ever? Anambra Businessman Give Brand New Lexus SUV To His Staff (pics by zoho23(m): 5:14pm On May 24, 2018
A businessman has surprised his staff with a beautiful brand new SUV apparently as a show of encouragement.

Chief Obinna Iyiegbu, an Anambra born businessman and entrepreneur, who is the MD/CEO of Cubana Groups, appreciated a director of his company; a showbiz promoter, Mr Paschal Chibuike Okechukwu popularly known as “Cubana Chief Priest” with a brand new 2018 LX570 car.

The businessman gave the car out while thanking his staff for his dedication and commitment to duty.

The father of two, Mr Paschal Okechukwu, Head of O’Town Baller, took to his social media handle to display the new car while praising his boss and CEO for his magnanimity.

He shared on his IG account saying: My CEO @obi_cubana won’t stop surprising me….Brand New LX570 For The Empire, He Said ChiefPriest Let’s Up The Game…Thank You Lord….Thank You Boss #CubanaChiefPriest @ Cubana”.

More @

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

1 Like

Re: Best Boss Ever? Anambra Businessman Give Brand New Lexus SUV To His Staff (pics by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 24, 2018
Anambra home of money makers, proud to come from there.
The SUV is extraordinary new.
Look at water proof all round.
Chai;
Igbo bu so mma

1 Like

Re: Best Boss Ever? Anambra Businessman Give Brand New Lexus SUV To His Staff (pics by Factfinder1(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2018
What class of hard drugs do they deal on??
Re: Best Boss Ever? Anambra Businessman Give Brand New Lexus SUV To His Staff (pics by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 24, 2018
Wow this is wonderful..
It's really nice to appreciate those that were there for you.
This is really beautiful..
some business owners will never appreciate their workers .
You see a man working for his boss for more than 20 years and the only appreciation he gets, is his monthly salary..
.As a boss, it's good to sometimes appreciate and commend your workers by giving them cash gifts or trips to the Holiday destination of their choice..

1 Like

Re: Best Boss Ever? Anambra Businessman Give Brand New Lexus SUV To His Staff (pics by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 24, 2018
Factfinder1:
Have you taken your drugs today?
Re: Best Boss Ever? Anambra Businessman Give Brand New Lexus SUV To His Staff (pics by EzeDiEgo1: 5:24pm On May 24, 2018
Sex must he involved
Re: Best Boss Ever? Anambra Businessman Give Brand New Lexus SUV To His Staff (pics by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
Sex must he involved
you mean sex with your brother.
ibu onye iberibe

1 Like

Re: Best Boss Ever? Anambra Businessman Give Brand New Lexus SUV To His Staff (pics by Auladimeji(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
Sex must he involved

Re: Best Boss Ever? Anambra Businessman Give Brand New Lexus SUV To His Staff (pics by Auladimeji(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2018
Factfinder1:

Re: Best Boss Ever? Anambra Businessman Give Brand New Lexus SUV To His Staff (pics by EzeDiEgo1: 6:13pm On May 24, 2018
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
you mean sex with your brother.
ibu onye iberibe
you are mad

Do they state brother there

(1) (Reply)

Gift For Someone!!! / Is She Playing Me / She Asked Me If I Could Make People Like The Page She Will Marry Me.help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.