Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

What Happened To 50 Cent?! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Happened To 50 Cent?! (10154 Views)

~ Ever Wondered What Ever Happened To A Singer You Use To Like? ~ / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by PeeDaVinci: 12:37pm On May 28, 2010
BTW, his new name is 25 cents
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by biodun70(m): 12:50pm On May 28, 2010
It's called getting into character!!. But (seriously) he'll never be a great actor. I hope he sticks to Rap. 'Many Men wish death upon me' -one of his hits(hope this wish doesn't come true now! grin
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by Striker1(m): 12:56pm On May 28, 2010
HAHAHA ALL YE GULLIBLE PEOPLE !!! CAN'T U SEE THESE PICS HAVE ALL BEEN DOCTORED ?!!
WHERE ARE HIS TATTOOS ON THE SECOND PIC ?
HOW COME HE HASN'T LOST ANY WEIGHT ON HIS HEAD IN THE THIRD PIC ? ABI HIS HEAD IS ATKINS RESISTANT ?!!
I GUESS HE GYMED OFF THE TATTOOS !!! HAHAH NICE TRY THO U PHOTOSHOPPERS !
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by zebra543: 1:00pm On May 28, 2010
Thats what you call dedication to a movie role!
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by hectorswag(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2010
sad dunno, i have been asking the same question myself undecided
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by eyoniggar(m): 1:03pm On May 28, 2010
Striker !:

HAHAHA ALL YE GULLIBLE PEOPLE !!! CAN'T U SEE THESE PICS HAVE ALL BEEN DOCTORED ?!!
WHERE ARE HIS TATTOOS ON THE SECOND PIC ?
HOW COME HE HASN'T LOST ANY WEIGHT ON HIS HEAD IN THE THIRD PIC ? ABI HIS HEAD IS ATKINS RESISTANT ?!!
I GUESS HE GYMED OFF THE TATTOOS !!! HAHAH NICE TRY THO U PHOTOSHOPPERS !

denzel2009:

I dont really believe these pics, where are the tattoos on his arms and shoulders, were they cleaned with the liquid diets too?

You guys really need to carry out a research before you start asking questions:

Clearly, the rapper born Curtis Jackson takes his acting just as seriously as his music. He recently discussed having some of his tattoos surgically removed because it affected his film career, requiring him to be on set for several additional hours each day for extra makeup.

link: http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/stopthepresses/154372/50-cent-explains-missing-tattoos-jolie-gets-new-ink/;_ylt=AhIau92_i3dQMRtSoSxxAG_KwSUv?page=4

Have you guys forgotten a movie Halle Berry did, she had to work on losing weight
for over many weeks in order to fit in to the role she has to play. Hollywood nor be Nollywood abeg.
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by hectorswag(m): 1:05pm On May 28, 2010
grin grin grin
i didnt even take the time to look @ the pics sef, lmao
is that really 50cents in those pics!!!!

the last i heard of him was when the news came that his tatoos were fading off and that he's having a difficult time, weariing a new one undecided
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by hectorswag(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2010
Abi o, Hollywood no be Nollywood wink
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by ogzille(m): 1:16pm On May 28, 2010
I dont think this is his real pic, all the muscles gone flabby?
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by juanna: 1:19pm On May 28, 2010
big time lies, who posted this shud be arrested
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by osifred(m): 1:25pm On May 28, 2010
ok lets reach a compromise here. he lost weight for his new role in a movie bt dat pic is nt d true reflection of 50cent losing weight this is where d photoshoppers comes in.

anyway dat y i like dis foreign movies how many nigerian actor/actress can do dis for a movie role.
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by zoogy2007: 1:37pm On May 28, 2010
@osifred. NONE. They are all lazy and self centred
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by Oba234: 1:44pm On May 28, 2010
Some of yall are I.D.I.OT.S. Nollywood is not Hollywood, so get that nollywood mentality out of your head. Hollywoood actors take their craft seriously and they actually have to become the character they are playing. It's not a new thing for actors to dramatically lose weight for a movie. Beyonce lost twenty pounds in two weeks for the movie Dream girls. Tom Hanks had to lose 50 pounds for his movie cast away. Christian Bale lost 63 pounds for his role in the Machinist. Russell Crowe had to gain 50 pounds for his role in the movie Body of lies. Will Smith had to put on 35pounds for his role in Ali. It's part of the business. I f you are not willing to gain or lose weight, there thousand more upcoming actors and actresses that are ready to take ur place.
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by r231(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2010
man dat dude looks like a 50 year old crack head
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by GhanaGal: 1:55pm On May 28, 2010
@ oba dnt mind dem
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by nwajohn(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2010
What aaaaaaaaaaaa, Sh^t.
He looks like the ugliest man on earth.
My Monkey is more handsome than him.
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by snowdrops(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2010
PeeDaVinci:

BTW, his new name is 25 cents

He should be called one cent.

But this guy warwar sha.
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by hectorswag(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2010
grin grin grin

@nwajohn, u have a monkey   cool  smiley
50cents is as ugly as he always is, no matter whatever shape he changes into cheesy
check out wowo-rity cheesy[/font]
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by hectorswag(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2010
i'm liking this already, i think we need to open a thread on this:

[size=18pt]who is the most handsome rapper[/size] grin
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by hectorswag(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2010
r231:

grin grin grin ;Dhe doesn't look like. . . he actually is!! shocked grin
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by bgees(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2010
50 was always on steroids, so it won't be hard for him to get back to his former look.
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by DRCROSS: 2:40pm On May 28, 2010
i dont believe this 50 cent, because he looks like an HIV patient
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by denzel2009: 2:44pm On May 28, 2010
Oba234:

Some of yall are[b] I.D.I.OT.S. [/b]Nollywood is not Hollywood, so get that nollywood mentality out of your head. Hollywoood actors take their craft seriously and they actually have to become the character they are playing. It's not a new thing for actors to dramatically lose weight for a movie. Beyonce lost twenty pounds in two weeks for the movie Dream girls. Tom Hanks had to lose 50 pounds for his movie cast away. Christian Bale lost 63 pounds for his role in the Machinist. Russell Crowe had to gain 50 pounds for his role in the movie Body of lies. Will Smith had to put on 35pounds for his role in Ali. It's part of the business. I f you are not willing to gain or lose weight, there thousand more upcoming actors and actresses that are ready to take your place.

If you just learnt a new word and need to construct a sentence to see how it works,all you need to do is to stand on your verandah and use it to insult the hens,goats and dogs gyrating around your compound and then wait to see their reactions before coming to NL.
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by derockyp: 2:54pm On May 28, 2010
haba, op the guy never carry am. or  na dat kind yeye pix wey dey dey configure.[quote author=denzel2009
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by coschuks(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2010
oh fifty! oh fifty!  why fifty!, just because of a movie. i was thinking the dude have contracted one dreaded diseases like that, not knowing it was because of a movie. don't try it next time fifty, u know u are my no 2 rapper after snoop dog. shocked sad shocked cry
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by coschuks(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2010
why making yourself 25 cent instead of the 50 cent u are. promise me u will not try it again o.k. But for the guys who are doubting it, it is real, i saw it on yahoo internet news. i think the name of the upcoming movie is things fall apart. expect the movie next year guys.
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by wazobiang: 3:39pm On May 28, 2010
add malaria or typhoid to the equation, its bye bye fiddy
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 28, 2010
Music Blogs
RSS
Email
IM
Bookmark

Music Blogs > Pop Gossip > 50 Cent loses four stone for film role

50 Cent loses four stone for film role
Posted Fri 28 May 2010 10:07 BST by News Editor in Pop Gossip
TODAY'S TOP GOSSIP

Photos of 50 Cent looking shockingly thin after he lost four stone for a film role have been revealed.

The muscular rapper has been on a crash diet for his latest movie, where he is scheduled to play an American football star battling cancer.

He posted the images (see above) on Twitter, after spending three hours a day on a treadmill in a bid to drop from 15st 4lbs to 11st 2lbs.

"I lost 54lb for it. I was starving," he said of his upcoming part in ‘Things Fall Apart', which is due out next year.

The hip hop icon has assured fans he will soon return to his fighting fit best. "I've been eating. I'll be back in shape in no time," insisted Fiddy. [Daily Mirror]

Check it out!!!!
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by Flexskillz(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2010
see wetin money dey do person, this is prolly hw he'll look if he were a bus conductor, lol. its just crazy.
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by bawomolo(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2010
that's not 50, that's an ethiopian refugee.
wahala dey o
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 28, 2010
r231:

lol
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by bolu1(f): 4:46pm On May 28, 2010
hopefully he will win an oscar after this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide's "Who You Epp" Hits 1.3million Downloads In Less Than A Week On NL(PIC) / Nigeria's Etighi Vs Ghanain Azonto??? / Can Someone Please Translate The Lyrics Of Phyno's Connect To English For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.