Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

What Happened To 50 Cent?! - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Happened To 50 Cent?! (10153 Views)

~ Ever Wondered What Ever Happened To A Singer You Use To Like? ~ / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by Mobinga: 10:00am On May 29, 2010
This is gonna give Rick Ross, and the game something to rap about, grin enough disses
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by namski(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2010
I read this story on yahoo news and my first thought was 'what people go through to produce good and real movies'. keeping it real and making real. No wonder the movies become boxoffice hit. Then I thought of our own Nollywood (20years since it's kick-off) and the stakeholders in the industry, from actors(resses) to directors and producers.

Imagine Ramsey Nouah been asked to slim down to make a set, or any of the other guys asked to go out of their way to make a set. I laugh sha!

Anyway, waiting for the movie - Things Fall Apart, to come out next year.
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by lysaa(f): 11:11am On May 29, 2010
babaearly:

grin grin are you this bad? kiss
no oh. .I came, I saw and i commented! lol.
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by cutetrap: 7:09pm On May 29, 2010
this dude mean business, so let all haters let him be . . he is just doing his thing . 50 nigga do ya thing good. angry
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by asid(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2010
Wats d big news about this, have you seen Christian Bale in Equlibrum and afterwards him acting in the Machinist?
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by donjohnism: 12:49am On May 30, 2010
this is amazing. not everybody who set their mind to lose weight actually do it and 50cent just did it for a movie.
well this shows to me that 50cent is a very determined guy and a serious goal getter. i mean, look at all the the temptation arround him and yet he still pulled through. extra-ordinary

but now he should realy watch his back. with all that chest and 6 packs gone, lloyd banks could just wake up one morning and kick his ass lol grin
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by uyakachi(m): 5:02am On May 30, 2010
i can never believe that this is my cent
if yes where are those tatoo of his
am sure this is not cent bet me wt any amount
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by Nobody: 11:55am On May 30, 2010
Do u doubters really think that the photoshoppers didn't notice that they skipped his tatoos,
This is proffesionalism and dedication, It may not look good because cancer is not meant to look good
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by Planner(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2010
I admire the young man. He is gunning for an oscar, in his dreams!
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by ashala(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2010
this only goes to show an unparalleled determination and drive, kudos Fifty.
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by Moshodin(f): 10:39pm On May 30, 2010
It shows he's a SERIOUS actor.

Let him be! angry
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by hax: 11:26pm On May 30, 2010
ashala:

this only goes to show an unparalleled determination and drive, kudos Fifty.
Moshodin:

It shows he's a SERIOUS actor.

Let him be! angry
You haven't even seen the movie yet. What if he delivers his lines while laughing?
I see it as a publicity stunt to earn more money. More people are going to watch it now that they know he's skinny as hell in it.

And Rick Ross and Fat Joe will diss him SO bad. . .
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by Nwaka77: 2:09am On May 31, 2010
hax:

You haven't even seen the movie yet. [b]What if he delivers his lines while laughing?[/b]I see it as a publicity stunt to earn more money. More people are going to watch it now that they know he's skinny as hell in it.

And Rick Ross and Fat Joe will diss him SO bad. . .

LOL at bolded part grin
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by Akin9ja: 9:06am On May 31, 2010
50 this is crazy, you aint gat good adviser
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by seankay(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2010
Most foreign films takes months nd years.Artists abroad put on and lose weight for roles in films wen necessary.I can remember janet jackson had to put on weight for a role in a film.
Nigerian english films AKA ibo films will never end well because the directors can still add another part.Yoruba films,i dont know what to say,all their directors should face the firing squad.
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by Nobody: 11:38am On May 31, 2010
see how he looks like all dose african orphans dat are dejected and suffering.wot a rapid transformation,d 2nd picture looks like all dis butter,pampered boys while d 1st one looks like d real curtis jackson b4 music and fame transformed his life and looks,he was naw coming 2 naija 2 show off/fumble even wen abdul karin is finer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by Dozzy3(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2010
. . . . .have a baby by me baby be a millionaire . . . . . some people go still consider u as u be! shocked
and in this video, his tats are absent too. ( He's leaving only the 50 on his back )
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by favouredjb(f): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2010
Good job fiddy,only hollywood can do this

although i heard uche jombo did somn similar in her new movie
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by sherfizle(m): 11:31am On Jun 01, 2010
i think its true peeps, its on cnn website too
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by sulad82i(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2010
Its over the media here in the US. The thing is true
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by yjay(f): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2010
Planner:

I admire the young man. He is gunning for an oscar, in his dreams!

hehehe, at least hes making an effort,
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by slimshay(m): 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2010
Who are all this ignorant people commenting here? Has anyone one seen the movie MONSTER? Go and see Charlize Theron in that movie and then come back and upgrade your comments.
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by Ruq: 1:42am On Jun 02, 2010
Where are the tattoos
Re: What Happened To 50 Cent?! by Lindalucy: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2010
hw can a human being in his right senses do this to himself, dis is total madness angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide's "Who You Epp" Hits 1.3million Downloads In Less Than A Week On NL(PIC) / Nigeria's Etighi Vs Ghanain Azonto??? / Can Someone Please Translate The Lyrics Of Phyno's Connect To English For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.