Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Timaya Advises People Living Fake Lifestyles - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Advises People Living Fake Lifestyles (24508 Views)

Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth / Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life / Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Advises People Living Fake Lifestyles by LordAdamX: 7:56pm On May 25, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Sorry. I only read the part where you made sense.

/

Owning up to your inability to read, aren't you. And if any part is way beyond your comprehension, why not respectfully ask for clarification rather than give the impression you comprehended all I had to say.

Here I am thinking I'm in a flow, and you're out there cherry picking what parts of my post you want to read. Explains the lazy arguments and racial profiling. Have it your way, can't be bothered.

-Lord
Re: Timaya Advises People Living Fake Lifestyles by InvertedHammer: 8:14pm On May 25, 2018
LordAdamX:

Owning up to your inability to read, aren't you. And if any part is way beyond your comprehension, why not respectfully ask for clarification rather than give the impression you comprehended all I had to say.

Here I am thinking I'm in a flow, and you're out there cherry picking what parts of my post you want to read. Explains the lazy arguments and racial profiling. Have it your way, can't be bothered.

-Lord
/
I type as guided by the oracle based on facts. If you have issues with facts, come to the shrine with a bottle of Schnapp and present your case before the gods.

Moving on...you really do not understand the concept of first impression in the financial circle. You need to be prepared to make a good impression as a knowledgeable fund manager backed by the performance results of your company. But the black in you thinks it is about "baffing up".

Investors and their attorneys already researched your company and have expectations. Your job is to build on the confidence they have in the company and close the deal. How you think all these are tied to expensive watches beats my imagination.

LOL.
Re: Timaya Advises People Living Fake Lifestyles by LordAdamX: 8:24pm On May 25, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
I type as guided by the oracle based on facts. If you have issues with facts, come to the shrine with a bottle of Schnapp and present your case before the gods.

Moving on...you really do not understand the concept of first impression in the financial circle. You need to be prepared to make a good impression as a knowledgeable fund manager backed by the performance results of your company. But the black in you thinks it is about "baffing up".

Investors and their attorneys already researched your company and have expectations. Your job is to build on the confidence they have in the company and close the deal. How you think all these are tied to expensive watches beats my imagination.

LOL.

I'm not going to respond to a fellow who admits to not reading my posts thoroughly.

It's an effort in futility.

-Lord
Re: Timaya Advises People Living Fake Lifestyles by InvertedHammer: 8:38pm On May 25, 2018
LordAdamX:

I'm not going to respond to a fellow who admits to not reading my posts thoroughly.

It's an effort in futility.

-Lord
/
Reading all you wrote up there was akin to forcing myself to listen to a bad rendition of a popular song. So I decided to spare myself the torture. I apologize.

/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose / Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To / Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.