Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Some Good High School Romance Animes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Good High School Romance Animes (472 Views)

School Romance, Two Lovers Kiss And Hug In The Class After Sealing Their.. / Some Good Reason To Date A Bbw (plus Sized Women) (PICS) / And Death Took Away My High School Crush Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Good High School Romance Animes by smpclippingpath(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2018
There are a tons of Romance/High School Anime but you have to choose which suits in your genre/taste.

The most popular and interesting series I have watched is

Oregairu wink wink wink wink wink

The MC is Hikigaya (boy) who is lazy yet unconditionally solves problems of students/close ones using methods which makes people hate him.

From the fan craving material to analyse deeply to the individual seeking an entertaining drama, Oregairu succeeds in catering to multiple audiences and has a great deal of fun while it does so, though the second season is much better than the first. For complex character interaction and drama in a high school setting you can’t do much better. At the same time though, whether you find the writing clever or obnoxious will have a major influence on your enjoyment. I personally am happy to recommend Oregairu. It has 2 season so far and I bet you will enjoy it.

2. Nisekoi

I don’t recommend to people who don’t like harem anime. It is harem but MC ends with someone. (not spoiling). The story is all about MC’s promised love in his childhood. But MC cannot remember who she was.

3. Maid Sama!

This is my personal best. The MC is like parody character. You won’t regret watching this at all.

4. Special A

Probably another favorite. After Maid Sama this anime is almost same but with different story line.

5. Kimi ni Todoke (Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You: Reaching You)

Kuronuma Sawako is a very shy girl, so shy that she has been misunderstood as being malicious. She is compared to the ghost from The Ring and is called Sadako by her classmates. Rumors abound that she can see spirits and curse people. She idolizes the most popular guy in class, Kazehaya Shouta, due to his refreshing personality. When he starts talking to her, it seems like everything starts to change. Slowly, romance develops between the two.

One should not judge how good an anime series is based on its summary. Kimi ni Todoke may seem to have a common and simple plot, but it is a high school romance series that is a breath of fresh air to watch. Sawako is like many teenage girls who goes through periods of low self-esteem, but she is lucky to be with the most popular guy in school! This is a classic Cinderella-esque plot which many teenage girls’ dream of.

6.The Pet Girl of Sakurasou

Sorata Kanda is kicked out from his dorm for keeping a stray cat. He has to move into Sakura Dorm instead which is infamous for hosting misfit students. He finds it hard to get along with the life in the new dorm due to its bizarre residents. Later on, an artistic genius named Mashiro Shiina moves into the dorm whom Sorata thinks he should protect as she is essentially incapable of taking care of herself.

The main characters in the story have greater character development compared to the typical romantic comedy series. Each character of the main cast has a story behind them and is in no way one-dimensional. The story also focuses on the friendship between the students in the dorm. The romance is mainly between Kanda, who seems like a regular person with Shiina, who is a clumsy and odd girl. Sometimes, opposites attract as some are not necessarily attracted to a person with the same wavelength.

7. Toradora

Ryuuji Takasu is misunderstood as a delinquent due his intimidating looks, when in actuality he is really just a nice guy. On the other hand, Taiga Aisaka, whose nickname is Palmtop Tiger, is a cute but bad-tempered girl with a bad reputation. When the two meets, they do not get along well at first, but later on, they decide to work together in order to get close to their respective crushes.

Toradora! is about a pair of couple who do not like each other at first, but ends up falling for each other. It is a slice of life anime in a high school setting and the moments in the anime may remind you of the awkward or cute things that had happened in your school life! The characters bond with each other through friendship before love develops. Therefore, it gives you hope that the friendzone is not a permanent zone, as it can progress to a lovers zone!

There are many other Romance/high school anime which you can search based upon above recommendation.

Hope you will enjoy it.

(1) (Reply)

Obey The Law / Need A Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage. / Am Looking For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.