Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) (18512 Views)

Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2018
Built by fayose... na your money you take build am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Amperfect(f): 9:37am On May 25, 2018
Though he is in opposition party, he is able to do what Federal Government can not do. Fayose for life, we love you.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2018
It will be on world record that fayose built a court that sent him to prison

3 Likes

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Sultty(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2018
Not this garri fryer, ponmo dicer again sad. But y did he allow them to highlight his name in d first pic
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by simeotexy: 9:41am On May 25, 2018
:Dwat is Udom doing with an Afonja?
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 9:48am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:

Rubbish

I beg who and who used Nigeria for money ritual

You guys should tell me if this is how Dubai court look like.

Dubai and Nigeria got independence the same year but that a look at Dubai you will go woo.

Below is how dubai Court look like and check if is in any way similar to Nigeria court
I think your analogy would better be lagos court vs dubai court! Judge by comparative standards not bland juxtapose.

4 Likes

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 25, 2018
How is this of benefit to the average ekiti people whose salaries have not been paid till now at least ambode commissioned bstop to the benefit of Lagos people and he paid salaries in full..so they had to invite a royal father from the east to commission this poo??Mehn Fayose,Easterners and mediocrity be like bread and butter.LMAO
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by donbachi(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2018
last loot,election image make and political sympathy attractor those are the reasons behind that very project.
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 10:08am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:

Rubbish

Dubai and Nigeria got independence the same year but that a look at Dubai you will go woo.

Below is how dubai Court look like and check if is in any way similar to Nigeria court

Whether its a mushroom building ....The function should determine the structure....I detest structural functionalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by braunstrowman: 10:09am On May 25, 2018
teflonjake:

Whether its a mushroom building ....The function should determine the structure....I detest structural functionalism.
ok

Because me no comprehend what you said.

Lay man understand bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 10:15am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
ok

Because me no comprehend what you said.

Lay man understand bro

I talk say wetin dem dey do inside d building naim important pass the building....A better system works better and faster not structures..
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by braunstrowman: 10:16am On May 25, 2018
teflonjake:

I talk say wetin dem dey do inside d building naim important pass the building....A better system works better and faster not structures..
true talk bro

Now I understand you clearly
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Gucciboss: 10:17am On May 25, 2018
teflonjake:

What do you mean by the bolded?
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by ProPlay: 10:26am On May 25, 2018
Lol. Achievement
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by hamzyluv(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2018
kolafolabi:
I doubt if APC can take over the state.. It's so obvious he is the Man of Ekiti State. It's just like PDP taking over Lagos State.. You and I know how impossible that can be.
ask ur self ,,, how many party has taking over Lagos since 1999 and many in ekiti state . . Lagos None same party ... Ekiti different parties ... So never compare Lagos with any state in the south west . . if APGA campaign very well can win in ekiti state
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Bigii(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:

Rubbish

We're talking State high court here not Supreme Court of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:43am On May 25, 2018
Must his name be on a state building?....as if it belongs to him?....the same way Trump has his name on his private buildings? This kind chest beating is one reason for the lack of continuity in projects and maintenance of structures. The next administration would fail to maintain this building because they didn't build it.... and if they do. ..it will be making Fayose look good.
@ building. ..nice...hopefully...the a/c system is maintained and never fails. Then I wonder about the toilet facilities.... is there a sewerage system?..if not..hmmm...hope the have like gas masks on standby. Nice building...glass on the outside... it takes professionals with proper equipment to keep it clean. .. if not...we can only imagine.
No doubt. ..nice building...nice....Ultra modern to people straight out of village.
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 10:50am On May 25, 2018
embarassed is this achievement?
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by melomelo: 11:16am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:

Rubbish

What is the evidence that this your v shape structure is from Dubai?
How can you compare EKITI STATE project and DUBAI- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Project. Why not USA?
You are Enemy Of Progress
You are Enemy Of Success
You are Enemy Of Fayose and
You are Enemy Of Good People of Ekiti

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by gabbie77: 12:00pm On May 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Tsongz(f): 12:16pm On May 25, 2018
You don try
But why u no kuku build ultra modern hospital
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 12:20pm On May 25, 2018
Gucciboss:

What do you mean by the bolded?

The cross at the top of a building denotes it's a church, crescent at the top of a building denotes Its a mosque. That's structural functionalism in a layman's definition.
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Gucciboss: 1:20pm On May 25, 2018
teflonjake:

The cross at the top of a building denotes it's a church, crescent at the top of a building denotes Its a mosque. That's structural functionalism in a layman's definition.

I think you are misusing the term "structural functionalism". I will urge you to look up the meaning, and also find a suitable word for what you are trying to convey.
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 1:55pm On May 25, 2018
Gucciboss:

I think you are misusing the term "structural functionalism". I will urge you to look up the meaning, and also find a suitable word for what you are trying to convey.

If you read carefully, you will understand my drift.

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Gucciboss: 2:11pm On May 25, 2018
teflonjake:

If you read carefully, you will understand my drift.
There's no drift here to understand.

The use of "structural functionalism" in the context you used it is inappropriate. You don't actually need to be told that. Even from your screenshot.
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:

Rubbish

Have you gone round Nigeria? This is NIC court in Owerri which is a child's play compared with the new High court complex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by deomelo: 2:20pm On May 25, 2018
lol @ was built by Fayose..

Worthless 1 project per 4 years comedian.

How crude, crass and tacky can you be to put such classless rubbish on a government property.

This is a classic trait of people with low self esteem, ego tripping and vindictive people.

I hope the next governor get rid of that rubbish.
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2018
Gucciboss:

The use of "structural functionalism" in the context you used it is inappropriate. You don't actually need to be told that. Even from your screenshot.

Then you don't understand my narrative....well as an authority in the field of political science I stand by my point.

Thank you
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2018
Gucciboss:

My example need not be related to the society. I guess that's what confused you..As a lecturer most times I think outside d box....bless
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Onyema1(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2018
The person who printed this should be flogged. Wrong spelling of the Latin maxim "Ubi jus Ibi remedium" not "Ubi Jus[b] Ubi[/b][s][/s] Remedium"
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by markfem2: 4:34pm On May 25, 2018
Good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo: Why Deputy Governor's Budgetary Allocation Was Slashed - Speaker, Agbebaku / Seized Pump Action Rifles: Senate Orders Immediate Destruction, Increase Fines / Kwankwaso Pays Condolence Visit To Makarfi Over The Death Of His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.