Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos (30955 Views)

Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by VanGun: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2019
Shared with Caption ...

Earlier today, in my capacity as member BOT of the Nigerian Army Resource Centre (NARC), I joined the Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen TY Buratai and other trustees, at the commissioning of the new NARC office complex.

Source ; https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1206979488736780290

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by popsy2(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2019
nice. But when will you guys start commissioning factories?

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

9 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by Okoroawusa: 9:08am On Dec 19, 2019
THE Ben Bruce

What is happening in Bayelsa?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by Brandstudio01: 9:25am On Dec 19, 2019
The man from Common Sense Republic.
Good to see you again sir

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by MhizBecky1992(f): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2019
Two men I really admire. I didn't get the location anyways.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by OBTMOS(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2019
Good
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by DonBenny77(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2019
So what?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2019
Very good development......

We want more commissioning and development like this all over our darling nation.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2019
DonBenny77:
So what?
Eehn eehn........ sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by olayemioshiyemi: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2019
Happy commissioning
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by Aidejay(m): 10:36am On Dec 19, 2019
Ooh! Well another new building
Hmmm!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by Golden057(m): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2019
Longest time Mr Ben,how is your career

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2019
VanGun:
Earlier today, in my capacity as member BOT of the Nigerian Army Resource Centre (NARC), I joined the Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen TY Buratai and other trustees, at the commissioning of the new NARC office complex.

Makes common sense...

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by seruni: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2019
Is Ben Bruce still a senator?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2019
MhizBecky1992:
Two men I really admire. I didn't get the location anyways.
We also tried looking for it on the link, but couldn't find where the complex is located in Nigeria!

Na d only tin wey we find be dis ooo....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by Eaglemuna(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2019
Correct man
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by Marvieduke(f): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2019
See them men of high value
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by isahsalee: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2019
Okayyyy, one term senator I remember now.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by kuzee(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2019
Just reading comments grin

Get your Projectors, Smartwatches, Shoes, WatchesEarphones et al.
visit my signature
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by jahsharon: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2019
Ben Murray Bruce is a goat for associating with APC while his e-warriors are still wailing. One thing is sure, whether he joins APC or not, he will pay the 11 billion naira loan that he collected from Union Bank. Useless Albino that will soon be sacrificed to the goddess of the river.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by Samnavy: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2019
This man has due for retired
There are people better than this man
In Nigerian army.
Please we meet youth as chief of army staff.
He as use many peoples tenure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by visijo(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2019
Only a black woman will have a dream that her man is cheating then wake up and be mad at him for real.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by naijazee(f): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2019
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by iamawara(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2019
Cameras Making some people relevant.

But Dino M is a BOT of which body pls?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by jahsharon: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:
THE Ben Bruce

What is happening in Bayelsa?

Everybody is now in APC. Very soon, you will see imPatience Jonathan dancing to Fulani music with Aisha Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2019
visijo:
Only a black woman will have a dream that her man is cheating then wake up and be mad at him for real.
Wetin dis one take do with this commissioning thread now?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2019
jahsharon:

Everybody is now in APC
Lol cheesy

Na so chairman.

That is the Buhari Factor!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by adonainana: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2019
Finally Nigerian Architects have finally seen sense.

Metal Cladding of the exterior prevents it from the normal wear and tear the elements that normally dilapidates public buildings every here and there.

This should be the new way forward, as by cladding it now you will never see how old the building is come the next 10 to 20 or even 30 years time.

Thank God sense is finally coming into building new structures in nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos by alasane: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2019
Samnavy:
This man has due for retired
There are people better than this man
In Nigerian army.
Please we meet youth as chief of army staff.
He as use many peoples tenure.

Honestly is the best for now...Boko Haram are mostly Kanuri people and his from Kanuri origin...So ONLY NINJA can kill a NINJA

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Would Rather Lose Goods — Northern Traders Adamant As Boycott Hurts Both Side / NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct / Imo Residents Scramble For Cash On The Expressway On Buhari’s Recent Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.