Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:32 AM

Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup - Sports (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup (86452 Views)

Poll: Predict the results of Nigeria's match versus Argentina.

Nigeria wins!: 51% (179 votes)
Draw: 21% (75 votes)
Argentina wins!: 26% (93 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / 2014 WC Qualifier : Malawi Vs Nigeria (1 - 1) On June 9 2012 / Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sagamite(m): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2010
proudly9ja:

Ive told you to stop giving credit to whom it is not due.
Of all the players in your list, the only player Amodu brought to the National team was Eneramo and Echiejile (note the latter was a junior international but Il give Amodu credit for bringing him into the National team set up).

The rest of the 'quality' players in that list were pre Amodu.

His statement was that there were no fresh talents in the team. Are those old legs?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by proudly9ja(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2010
While you are entitled to your opinion, abeg try to reduce the insults on players like Yekini.
How can you compare Yekini to Adebayour? Il understand if you were young when Joel Tiehi and the Omar ben Sallahs and Fofana were playing but surely you must have heard of the exploits of YeKing himself? A player who assures us he will score in a match and never lets us down, Abeg try reduce the insults. You can support Amodu all you like but don't reduce Yekini in that manner at all.

So our 94 team was over rated and you rate our 1996 team better? Well, your opinion again but as you agree, other teams may have improved but thats not the point. The point is Nigeria has gone down and if we had improved like other teams, we WOULD STILL BE BEATING Burkina Faso (all due respects) 7 - 1 like we used to!

The question is minus FA corruption, what reasons can you allude to as reason why we have regressed? could coaching be one of them?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sagamite(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2010
proudly9ja:

Well, your opinion again but as you agree, other teams may have improved but thats not the point. The point is Nigeria has gone down and if we had improved like other teams, we WOULD STILL BE BEATING Burkina Faso (all due respects) 7 - 1 like we used to!

The question is minus FA corruption, what reasons can you allude to as reason why we have regressed? could coaching be one of them?

The point is that you do not have the players that can play football. None is a real star in their team or European tournaments.

With the little they can play, they have no passion and lack the mentality.

One on one, they are no worse than the USA team but the USA team play with passion, commitment and a never-say-die attitude.

Why do the Nigerian players lack this:

1) Our age cheating may be catching up with us. Our players' real-age liabilities might be covered up at club level as they have team-mates with real young ages doing all the running hence hiding their own inability to do such anymore. But when they come to national team and it is a congregation of age-cheats, where officially the average age of the team is 24 but in reality it is really 31 then there is no place to hide as no one has the peurile energy. Stanley Okoro and crew are examples of severe age cheating. Ayila is supposedly 25, Yakubu could not outrun a SK CB.  undecided

2) Undue pressure from the media and fans to do what they are not capable of and lame criticisms of the players, which leads to unsettling in games, panick football, releasing balls too quickly to pass responsibility and blame (no daring dribble/pass. No risk, no reward). The silly demand of ANC 2010 or nothing, and SF in WC 2010 is one of the most moronic things I have heard in my life. Lack of expectations help the current Ghanians.

3) Internal reality and acceptance that they are not good enough, so give up. Evidence in lack of urgency when they are losing.

4) Some players are just messed up mentally. TT always making errors.

5) Coaching not doing enough to change this but more likely not having enough time and freedom to act as the average Naija players mentality is more fcked and takes longer to change. Evidence in change of coach that led to WC disaster and our new coach telling us we should give coaches more time.

6) There is no leader figure in the team. I can't point to anyone on the pitch that can urge people on and challenge them with authority to play better (the Roy Keanes, the Drogbas, the Olisehs, the Amokachies).

Summary: Players not that good and lack the winner/commitment mentality.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sauron1: 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2010
proudly9ja:

Nigerian youths are no longer interested in football again.

Back in the 90s, the quickest way to get abroad then or make money was playing footie and emulating the likes of Etim Esin, Keshi, Onwubokiris, etc.
Nigerian lads who couldn't go to school took their football seriously and the passion to succeed was there.

These days, Ibime knows he can get on the internet and scam oyibo peops and make money. Why risk your limbs playing football when you can make $$$$ on the internet without breaking sweats.

Besides that, the hip-hop revolution in Naija is another factor. All those 9ice, Don Jazzie, D'banj and 2face have posioned the minds of the average youth that getting on the mic and singing is more profitable than playing soccer.

I doubt Nigeria can have the wealth of talents the country had in the 90s ever again.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Princek12(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2010
Sagamite:

So Adeleye, M. Yusuf, Apam, Nsofor, Etuhu, Echiejile, Eneramo, Akpala, Aiyenugba, Anichebe, Ajilore, Mikel, Ike, Kalu are not all fresh talents?

None of those guys are fresh. They had been used by Siasia. My point is he should have looked for new players in the areas that the present crops were under performing. Amodu is too lazy to discover his new guys that had not been used before. Why was he still using Yobo?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sagamite(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2010
Princek12:

None of those guys are fresh. They had been used by Siasia. My point is he should have looked for new players in the areas that the present crops were under performing. Amodu is too lazy to discover his new guys that had not been used before. Why was he still using Yobo?

Sorry?

Because Siasia has used them, they are no more fresh? undecided

What do you want? For him to go and bring someone from his village farm?

Or he should manufacture players where there is none?

Why would he not use Yobo?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by dayokanu(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2010
Jay jay is far better than them.

Jay jay is the most skilful and naturally gifted player to come out of Africa.

These are words of a rookie football fan. The skills Abedi pele has in his toenails would sink Jayjay.

Abedi was one of 3 foreigners deemed good enough to fit into the great Marseille side of then. You need to see Abedi schooling Rijakaard, van Basten, Donadoni and Papin in the 1993 CL finals.

An African wearing number 10 for a CL winner in the 90's is never seen even up till now How many Africans are playmakers for top European sides

Jay jay ko, Kay kay ni. Even Cyril makanaky was better than Jayjay. Its a pity how people celebrate mediocrity
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by tayoast(m): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2010
dayokanu:

Jay jay ko, Kay kay ni. Even Cyril makanaky was better than Jayjay. Its a pity how people celebrate mediocrity

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Baba were ni e!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sauron1: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2010
dayokanu:

These are words of a rookie football fan. The skills Abedi pele has in his toenails would sink Jayjay.

Abedi was one of 3 foreigners deemed good enough to fit into the great Marseille side of then. You need to see Abedi schooling Rijakaard, van Basten, Donadoni and Papin in the 1993 CL finals.

An African wearing number 10 for a CL winner in the 90's is never seen even up till now How many Africans are playmakers for top European sides

Abedi na magician o.
I can NEVER EVER forget the header he scored against Nigeria in Senegal 92.
It's the best headed goal i have seen in the last 7 millenniums.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by dayokanu(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2010
^^ E dey vex me how many people dey allow patriotism overshadow objectivity.

Top African 20 players of all time Jay Jay cant smell it.

Weah, Abedi, Milla, Etoo, Drogba, Kanu, Rabah Madjer,Finidi, Yeboah, Yekini, Osei Kuffour, Oman Biyik, Ladhkar Belloumi, Essien, AbdulRazak, Bwalya, Diouf Taribo, Adebayor, Kanoute, Ndoram

thats 20, I never even mention Kolo and yaya Toure, Seydou Keita, Mohammed Zidan etc

Top 5 Nigerian Jay Jay cant (Kanu, Yekini, Finidi, Taribo, Oliseh)

Currently Steven Pienaar is playing at a much higher level than Okocha ever did
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by dayokanu(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2010
Abedi na magician o.
It's the best headed goal i have seen in the last 7 millenniums

You sef dey there?

When Lamptey, Baffoe, Yeboah, Opoku Polley, Ibrahim Alii dey school Siasia and Adepoju.

Person come dey mention Jayjay for here
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by tayoast(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2010
^^ ahn ahn. . . na so e bad reach.

na true u talk sha.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sauron1: 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2010
dayokanu:

Weah, Abedi, Milla, Etoo, Drogba, Kanu, Rabah Madjer,Finidi, Yeboah, Yekini, Osei Kuffour, Oman Biyik, Ladhkar Belloumi, Essien, AbdulRazak, Bwalya, Diouf Taribo, Adebayor, Kanoute, Ndoram

thats 20, I never even mention Kolo and yaya Toure, Seydou Keita, Mohammed Zidan etc

Youssuf Fofana
Titi Camara
Patrick Mboma
Hossam Hossan
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by kaypumpin2(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2010
Sauron and Dayo,what indices did you guys use to adjudge this your top 20 players in Africa undecided

Japhet Ndoram,Diouf,Titi Camara et al ahead of Jay Jay?

Why not Oman Ben Sala,Khalilou Fadiga,Nkono,Kunde et al ahead of him  tongue

Jay was quite unfortunate in the path his club career towed but to mention some of these names ahead of him(in the area of skill and craft) is sacrilegious.

~Sauron~:

Abedi na magician o.
It's the best headed goal i have seen in the last 7 millenniums.
Abedi's header was cool but i have seen better heading technique from Brolin and Klinsman.
Infact Ogbuke's goal against the Argies in '05 was better than Abedi's. tongue

Seriously,if you've been lucky and privileged to follow the then Green Eagles till the early 2000(Nig-Ghana 2000 was the last ACN i really followed passionately),you will know there is no wasting your time on these bunch of jokers.I am still surprised guys are here dragging the Ahmodu issue. undecided

Yakubu,Yobo,Ogbuke,Taye Taiwo wtf? shocked
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sauron1: 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2010
kay_pumpin:

Sauron and Dayo,what indices did you guys use to adjudge this your top 20 players in Africa undecided

Why not Oman Ben Sala,Khalilou Fadiga,Nkono,Kunde et al ahead of him tongue

Jay was quite unfortunate in the path his club career towed but to mention some of these names ahead of him(in the area of skill and craft) is sacrilegious.

So you think Okocha was better than Titi Camara?
Oman Biyik? Kalusha Bwayla? Weah? Abedi Pele?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2010
dayokanu:

My friend, JJ is the most naturally gifted player from Africa ever to play professionally.

Abedi might be better overall and achieved more, but not as naturally gifted, even if highly gifted.

It is like comparing Maradona to Ronaldinho.

Maradona might be great but not as naturally gifted as Ronaldinho who is not as great.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by dayokanu(m): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2010
Sauron and Dayo,what indices did you guys use to adjudge this your top 20 players in Africa

Why not Oman Ben Sala,Khalilou Fadiga,Nkono,Kunde et al ahead of him  

Jayjay played in a privileged era when law were lax for Africans and he still didnt cut it.

Skill and craft? Go and watch Siyabonga Nomvete he is a similar player to Okocha, stupid dribbles no end result.

Whats unfortunate about his career? Top clubs never wanted to touch him even with a long stick It wasnt like Okocha rejected opportunities, They would rather have Fadiga(Inter Milan), Omar Ben Sallah got into police trouble in France, I heard he beat his child and got arrested for abuse by his whitee wife

Thanks for reminding me of Kunde, and Thomas Nkono(Who benched Antoine Bell another great keeper)
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2010
dayokanu:

You must be having a laugh.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kanoute, Taribo, Diouf, Adebayor better than JJ.

Pienaar?

You are having a laugh. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by dayokanu(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2010
My friend, JJ is the most naturally gifted player from Africa ever to play professionally.

According to Sagamite and complete Sports

Abedi might be better overall and achieved more, but not as naturally gifted, even if highly gifted.

What is natural gift? What has those attributes got to do with football? Its like saying those ball jugglers at half time in National stadium are more skillful and naturally talented than Messi.

I cant see the correlation pls.

Whats naturally gifted about Okocha?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sauron1: 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2010
Sagamite:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jay-Jay ko, Q-Q ni.
Okocha = Ball Juggler who has shot!!!

Maradona is even more naturally gifted than Ronaldinho.
He had more balance than Ronaldinho, can dribble more than Dinho and El Diego played progressive football.
No fannying about.

Maradona might be great but not as naturally gifted as Ronaldinho who is not as great.

Go and watch 86 world cup and Maradona in Napoli.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by KennyG6(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2010
abedi had 3 great years in football (1991-1993), was quicker than Jay-Jay but okocha was a better player infact JJ is more popular than abedi who despite winning the french league and one champions league never got the exposure a  world cup gives,
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by dayokanu(m): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2010
was quicker than Jay-Jay but okocha was a better player infact JJ is more popular than abedi who despite winning the french league and one champions league never got the exposure a world cup gives,

Tosh. High grade tosh.

So Popularity determines a players quality? Then Beckham is the best player to ever kick the ball.

Weah didnt play the world cup? Abedi played when Africa had 2-3 slots and Okocha when world cup became free for all.

How was Okocha a better player? You must know something, all top European clubs and coaches dont know
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by kaypumpin2(m): 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

So you think Okocha was better than Titi Camara?
Oman Biyik? Kalusha Bwayla? Weah? Abedi Pele?
Jay Jay will definately fall somewhere in between. . . go watch our match against the Ivorien and the Azzuris in 94 in the ACN and WC respectively.Those were vintage performances from the dude and you can not take away the fact he is one good footballer.And wetin that stupid Guinean take better pass Jay Jay?

dayokanu:

Jayjay played in a privileged era when law were lax for Africans and he still didnt cut it.
It's the unfortunate thing about him. . . .i could remember Allardyce thinking out loud in an interview on why that occured.JJ is a good player and i am wondering why Diouf sad is in your top 20 and JJ isn't?

Skill and craft? Go and watch Siyabonga Nomvete he is a similar player to Okocha, silly dribbles no end result.
U dey mad. . as in seriously. . .

Whats unfortunate about his career? Top clubs never wanted to touch him even with a long stick It wasnt like Okocha rejected opportunities, They would rather have Fadiga(Inter Milan), Omar Ben Sallah got into police trouble in France, I heard he beat his child and got arrested for abuse by his whitee wife
It's the last i read about him too. .  .isn't Willy Opara imprisoned in France too for some case i can not remember. . .
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Ibime(m): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2010
Dont mind Nigerians. They love celebrating mediocrity.

Okocha was a minor influence in our successful tournaments (Tunis 94 and Atlanta 96)

Okocha is slightly better than a circus act.

In 2000 ANC, Okocha was suspended in the semis against South Africa and we played our best game of the tournament, winning 2-0.

Okocha returned for the final, and the Camerounians just steamrollered through our midfield, notwithstanding Okochas goal.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2010
dayokanu:

According to Sagamite and complete Sports

According to all football experts globally.

A majority of those you named would not be remembered today. Their abilities do not speak for itself.

dayokanu:

What is natural gift? What has those attributes got to do with football? Its like saying those ball jugglers at half time in National stadium are more skillful and naturally talented than Messi.

Naturally gifted is when you can speak a language the ball understands. When you can unlock defense at will, whilst being entertaining. JJ had it in abundance.

dayokanu:

I cant see the correlation pls.

Whats naturally gifted about Okocha?

JJ could do stuff with the ball on one spot and embarass most defenders. People who can take shots you thought impossible.

He could control the ball blind-folded. People who can create tricks you have not seen before.

Players with affinity with the ball like Ronaldinho, Zidane, Hagi, Maradona etc
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sauron1: 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2010
kay_pumpin:

Jay Jay will definately fall somewhere in between. . . go watch our match against the Ivorien and the Azzuris in 94 in the ACN and WC respectively.Those were vintage performances from the dude and you can not take away the fact he is one good footballer.And wetin that silly Guinean take better pass Jay Jay?

Okocha wasn't a serious player in his prime.
By the time he matured as a footballer, his legs were gone.
It got too late for him.

Throughout 94, Okocha could only point to one assist against CIV.
Compare his input to Oliseh's in that vintage year. . . . .
Okocha is a ball juggler - similar to Joe Cole or Denilson of Brazil in 1998.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Ibime(m): 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

Okocha is a ball juggler - similar to Joe Cole or Denilson of Brazil in 1998.

Oliseh was twice the player Okocha was. . . . I have seen em both live on several ocassions, and I do not hesitate to say that Oliseh was the king of the midfield. . . . both defensively and offensively. . . . Oliseh's passing was simply brilliant and he hardly ever lost possession. . . .

Tunis 94, Oliseh must have provided 4 assists by playing straight passes over the top to Yekini. . . . twice against Zaire and Gabon. . . . he was simply brilliant. . . .

Okocha only played at the highest level for 18 months of his life at Bolton. Then soon as Bolton gave him new contract, he couldnt run anymore.

If Okocha is great, what would these lot say about Ahmed Hassan and Aboutrika, two infinitely more incisive playmakers than Okocha?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2010
Even though Abedi is a greater player and even more productive, he could not do half of what JJ does with the ball and embarass grown men with.

Definitely the most gifted player EVER out of Africa. It is oyinbos themselves across Europe that are making compilations about him.

[flash=420,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBaH_9vJETg&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sauron1: 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2010
Ibime:

Oliseh was twice the player Okocha was. . . . I have seen em both live on several ocassions, and I do not hesitate to say that Oliseh was the king of the midfield. . . . both defensively and offensively. . . . Oliseh's passing was simply brilliant and he hardly ever lost possession. . . .

Tunis 94, Oliseh must have provided 4 assists by playing straight passes over the top to Yekini. . . . twice against Zaire and Gabon. . . . he was simply brilliant. . . .

Ma sentiments exactly.
Oliseh was laying it on the plate for Yekini in every game. . . . . .

He laid it thrice against Zaire, Yekini scored 2 from it and the other one hit the post.
The same Oliseh was the assist provider in the final and he laid another one for Yekini(Rasheed hit the post again).

Okocha only played at the highest level for 18 months of his life at Bolton. Then soon as Bolton gave him new contract, he couldnt run anymore.
If Okocha is great, what would these lot say about Ahmed Hassan and Aboutrika, two infinitely more incisive playmakers than Okocha?

Aboutrika is 20 times better than Okocha. . . . . . .
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by dayokanu(m): 12:01am On Jun 28, 2010
Jay Jay will definately fall somewhere in between. . . go watch our match against the Ivorien and the Azzuris in 94 in the ACN and WC respectively.Those were vintage performances from the dude and you can not take away the fact he is one good footballer.And wetin that silly Guinean take better pass Jay Jay?

What did Okocha do vs CIV in 1994 semi finals? Titi Camara is wayyy better than Okocha

It's the unfortunate thing about him. . . .i could remember Allardyce thinking out loud in an interview on why that occured.JJ is a good player and i am wondering why Diouf  is in your top 20 and JJ isn't?

Diouf was African footballer of the year twice, A Big club Liverpool looked in the direction of Diouf, the biggest club JJ played for was PSG who cant even match Lens(Diouf). Diouf was best player in Lens.

Allardyce probably thinks Kevin Davies is better than Messi. How can you quote that failure in football discussions?

J[b]J could do stuff with the ball on one spot and embarass most defenders[/b]. People who can take shots you thought impossible.

He could control the ball blind-folded. People who can create tricks you have not seen before.

Those skills are needed by ball jugglers who entertain at the National stadium not professional footballers

Okocha is a ball juggler - similar to Joe Cole or Denilson of Brazil in 1998

Exactly!!! Denilson is exactly the player like Okocha .

Imagine people saying tosh about Okocha as if we didnt see the same Jayjay
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sauron1: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2010
dayokanu:

Imagine people saying tosh about Okocha as if we didnt see the same Jayjay

We saw him play and he was gash in 1994.
One of the reasons Westerhof never really liked him.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by dayokanu(m): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2010
We saw him play and he was gash in 1994.
One of the reasons Westerhof never really liked him.

Which top coach can see Okocha and play him in his team? I cant even play Okocha in any U23 team.

In Atlanta he almost made us lose with his pedestrian play vs Brazil which includes losing a penalty. His specialty were spitting like a snake, chewing gum like a hooker and trying tricks unsuccessfully.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children / Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.