Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:28 AM

Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup - Sports (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup (86451 Views)

Poll: Predict the results of Nigeria's match versus Argentina.

Nigeria wins!: 51% (179 votes)
Draw: 21% (75 votes)
Argentina wins!: 26% (93 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / 2014 WC Qualifier : Malawi Vs Nigeria (1 - 1) On June 9 2012 / Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by ogiwayoaga: 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2010
[size=14pt]These guys are giving away phones for free. I got two with two different names. But they are refurbished phones, but you will never know they are refurbished phones. They look brand new.

Get yours at www.freegsmphones.info[/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sagamite(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2011
Just to go back memory lane.

So this is the player some people here tried to demonise as useless to save face for their white whish-dokita?

http://www.kickoff.com/news/21604/peter-odemwingie-named-barclays-player-of-the-month.php

So somehow, he was our star at the qualifiers of the world cup and a star after the world cup. But to save face for their white messiah that did not know jackshyt and benched him: "Osaze was useless, contributed nothing and a finished player" (according to white worshippers on NL).

- 14 goals.
- 5th highest goal-scorer in Premiership
- 2 Premiership player of the month

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/west_bromwich_albion/9476227.stm

All in one season. That is the player people argued with me was useless, despite being our star just before WC?

And some of you still think I am arrogant when I call myself a genius or a God.

How come I am always right? undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by jaybee3(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2011
^^^^
What if he doesn't fit perfectly into the system the coach prefers to play
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sagamite(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2011
jay bee:

^^^^
What if he doesn't fit perfectly into the system the coach prefers to play

By analysis, I don't think that was the case.

The coach's system was evidently poor and was in no way an improvement.

It was obvious the coach's system, and lack of selection of our best and most creative player, was down to the coach not knowing our players and completely clueless on the tactics that suits their abilities.

He just put up whatever tactics he felt like, collected his ridiculously large salary, gave a cut to those he agreed to inflate the figure with and hoped for the best.

He had nothing to lose in the first place that is why he took the job.

A) We perform well and he would look like a God and his market value will shoot up, which will help considering he was out of a job.

B) We do not perform well and people would say he did not have enough time, and also he will have made some serious coins anyway.

So why not take the job, make money and hope for the best. The guy is not reetarded na. Who go see awoof from reetards and not take it? undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by montelik(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2011
I wonder what Lagerback is up to now after collecting our millions. grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by babestella: 10:02am On May 11, 2011
Good morning house,

This is a property fraud alert.

Some criminals are going around dupping unsuspecting tenants/clients who are desperately looking for houses to rent and live in.

Recently, a close relation of mine have fallen victim twice now to some dudes who say they are developers and have houses to let.

As we speak now, my relative have lost over 500,000 naira to these fraudsters who parrade themselves are developer/estate agents.

I also want to bring to the notice of the general public about a block of 4 flats on Adebisi Omotola street (it is painted Brown, with being color roof) and another block of 6 flats adjacent to the block of 4 flats (not yet painted). These building have been in uncompleted stage for several years and they are being used by property fraudsters to dupe innocent Nigerians of their hard earned money, so please beware and I advise that you forward this information to your friends and loved one so that they don't fall victim, because if they do, it indirectly concerns you.

FYI Adebisi Omotola street, is located behind the Isolo local government office.

I will be posting the pictures soon.

TIPS;

1. Pease if you are looking for an apartment anywhere, please before you pay, make sure that the apartment is already 100% completed.

2. If you are asked to pay and wait for a week for completion, please don't pay. Once you pay money demand for keys to the apartment and move in your personal effects of not much value first and lock the apartment. If possible change the keys too.

3. Do not part with your money if the agent of landlord is not willing to give you keys upon payment.

4. Avoid houses that have not been painted, or houses that does not have some basic fittings like toilet seats, Doors, bathtubs, shower, soak-away facilities etc. these are excuses they apply so as to convince their victims, and they tell you once you pay those minor things will be completed.

Please beware, and pass this message on, lets spread this information so that people don't lose their money.

God Bless you all and God bless our country Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children / Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.