Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health (79545 Views)

8 Urine Abnormality May Indicate Prostatitis / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by chrysan(f): 10:08pm On May 25, 2018
Which one is pinkish red kwa? hmmmm dark white nko?

1 Like

Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by usoroh2003: 10:10pm On May 25, 2018
Brother what of black and white colour nko
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by ORIENTATION101: 10:12pm On May 25, 2018
grin
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by Demmzy15(m): 10:13pm On May 25, 2018
lilfreezy:
I piss purple, should I be worried?
grin grin
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by rolla10(m): 10:14pm On May 25, 2018
I dey do water therapy. I dey piss colorless

Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by noble2faith(m): 10:19pm On May 25, 2018
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by odigbosky(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2018
Foamy Urine is normal especially when your bladder is full and the urine comes out of your urethra with speed. It can also me foamy if one is dehydrated....Lastly it can be a sign of kidney issue but this one is least...OP abeg no dy make person fear because almost all the people for Lagos dy piss foam....

6 Likes

Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by noble2faith(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2018
And we go dey cry sey make corruption leave dis country. Wetin mods of Nairaland dey do na corruption oo. Na me get dis thread. I post am 3 or 4 days ago. I think sey mod go put am for fp. Now sumbody repost my own post una put am for FP. This is unfair oo!!!

See proof sey na my post d guy copy.

https://www.nairaland.com/4516726/8-urine-colours-what-each

4 Likes

Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by PMBfirstson(m): 10:21pm On May 25, 2018
sarcasm
jboy73:
Mine is black.
Op am I safe?
you are not save brother,you need to start digging your grave

3 Likes

Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by Platony(m): 10:25pm On May 25, 2018
Abeg mk una park well....!!!!!!! angry

we neva think of Buhari wit him wahala finish,

una wan cm add kidney disease, genetic agenda abi na

whitish yellow piss mata join am.

Piss wey we don dey piss since time immemorial. Smh

angry

Nxt Pls!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by Timothy3113(m): 10:27pm On May 25, 2018
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by mikaael(m): 10:27pm On May 25, 2018
lilfreezy:

yes. infact start preparing ur will
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by begwong: 10:28pm On May 25, 2018
ALAYORMII:
Red nko??
Means quarter to die. ➕
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by kabawa(m): 10:34pm On May 25, 2018
lilfreezy:

You need peak milk grin
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by Ojuororun(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2018
akeentech:
what of Colorless? cos mine is colorless
then u are suffering from "dehydrochlorinagyntics infection" be that...cheesy
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by Ojuororun(m): 10:54pm On May 25, 2018
lilfreezy:
don't worry be happy...
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by eclecticbaron: 10:55pm On May 25, 2018
noble2faith:
And we go dey cry sey make corruption leave dis country. Wetin mods of Nairaland dey do na corruption oo. Na me get dis thread. I post am 3 or 4 days ago. I think sey mod go put am for fp. Now sumbody repost my own post una put am for FP. This is unfair oo!!!

Jesus! Guy this is really unfair. Just followed the link and confirmed it's true. Nigga dubbed your post. Unbelievable to say the least. Guys gather mind o. Not minding the relatively short period of time. shocked

1 Like

Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by kmaster007: 10:56pm On May 25, 2018
No.1 I tot drinking enough water is good for d health,
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by AreaFada2: 11:04pm On May 25, 2018
jboy73:
Mine is black.
Op am I safe?

You're an alien. cheesy
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by kennieG(m): 11:13pm On May 25, 2018
Mine is multi coloured.. Needless to ask if am ok... grin... Of cuz l am..
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by visijo(m): 11:19pm On May 25, 2018
fallacy of the highest order.
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by Tobiemmanuel007: 11:30pm On May 25, 2018
My urine my pee all i see is magenta op help cry
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by Chartey(m): 11:30pm On May 25, 2018
ednut1:
bullocks
It's true. The glucose in the urine attracts them. Of course that's not diagnostic but it's a pointer.
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by encryptjay(m): 11:34pm On May 25, 2018
eclecticbaron:

Jesus! Guy this is really unfair. Just followed the link and confirmed it's true. Nigga dubbed your post. Unbelievable to say the least. Guys gather mind o. Not minding the relatively short period of time. shocked
Mods can't even make proper research. The only difference I see is that he didn't include his source but it's not fair.
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by Ezyp(m): 11:46pm On May 25, 2018
noble2faith:

Bro I can relate. Seriously it is not fair. Seun need to look into this matter
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by ovokate(f): 11:50pm On May 25, 2018
I remember how my mum will say that I've pissed away the malaria whenever I use malaria drugs and the urine is yellow grin
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by Revolva(m): 12:18am On May 26, 2018
myne na green
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by dyangprof(m): 12:21am On May 26, 2018
jboy73:
Mine is black. Op am I safe?
That's Buharigatismacos disease
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by ogboginy: 12:29am On May 26, 2018
EDUCATIVE... THANKS ALOT
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by Nobody: 12:37am On May 26, 2018
jtjohn:
Let us face it, most of us don't give much thought to our pee before we flush it out of sight.

But the basic details of your urine color, smell, and how often you go can give you a hint about what is going on inside your body.

A bunch of things in your body, like medications, foods, and illnesses, can affect how your urine turns out.

It may have a variety of colours, it usually ranges from deep amber or honey colour to light straw colour with golden variations in between.

The colour of urine can tell you a lot about your body.

8 urine colours and what each say about your health
The colour of urine can tell you a lot about your body. Photo: healthyyou.com
If everything is normal and healthy, the color should be a pale yellow to gold.

Here is a list of the urine colours and what they mean as compiled by TUKO.co.ke

1. Transparent or no colour.
You have been drinking a lot of water and might need to cut down on it.

2. Pale yellow.
You are normal, healthy and well hydrated.

3. Transparent Yellow.

You are normal

4.Dark Yellow
You are normal but might need to drink some water soon.

5. Brownish yellow
Sign of dehydration or a possible sign of liver disease.

6. Pinkish red
If you haven't eaten foods like carrots, blackberries or beetroots then this could be a possible sign of Kidney disease or, Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) or a tumor

7. Blue or Green
These are probably due to dyes in your food or meds you’ve taken. Possible sign of rare genetic disease if the color doesn’t go away after a short time.

8. Foamy
No matter what color it is, you should check in with your doctor if it consistently looks foamy and frothy. It may be a sign you have protein in your urine, which may mean you have a kidney disease.

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.tuko.co.ke/amp/274309-8-urine-colours-health.html

""1. Transparent or no colour.
You have been drinking a lot of water and might need to cut down on it""

Who is this Mad Man?

I'm 100% sure that u aren't a medical practitioner n that u haven't even read a medical emcyclopedia before. STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE.

The colour of the healthiest urine is ""Transparent"".

And it is IMPOSSIBLE for a human being to drink an excessive amount of water.

U need to be arrested.

1 Like

Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:41am On May 26, 2018
dan9ice:
Which colour is for goloria(I wanna spell like this)
Milk
Re: 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:43am On May 26, 2018
dan9ice:
Which colour is for goloria(I wanna spell like this)
Milk but I no sure . But when e catch me or I catch am 35yrs ago na milk day commit on him own

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / How To Cure Ulcer Naturally And Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.