Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday (29588 Views)

Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East / FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holidays / FG Declares Tuesday Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by StarUp: 5:56pm On May 25, 2018
Issorite... Our baby just arrived!!!

Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:58pm On May 25, 2018
N0favors:
Next 29th of may, Buhari should be in Daura, Insha Allah

Amin
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by PointZerom: 6:01pm On May 25, 2018
Zendinho:
I thought the minister of information is the mouthpiece of the government, how come the interior ministry always announce public holidays? .

Government students come to my rescue.
If Lie Mohammed had announced it, nobody would hv believed him even when we already knew 29th May to be a public holiday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by Flamzey00(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2018
Nigeria.. Land of peace#Growth#Curse#
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by IME1: 6:02pm On May 25, 2018
Any match past grin

Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by kb83(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2018
children day should be celebrated on Sunday the same time christians go to church. we refuse to be cowed into islamization of Nigeria .Buhari is fighting God I hope his supporters will be there to see the terrible end that awaits him.
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by Heybeedee(m): 6:05pm On May 25, 2018
Zendinho:
I thought the minister of information is the mouthpiece of the government, how come the interior ministry always announce public holidays? .

Minister of interior is charged with d internal affairs of the state n information minister source n announce relevant information on behalf of fg.. my submission thank you
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by salaboiz(m): 6:05pm On May 25, 2018
Public holiday. e no concern me. 369 days left for Buhari to leave... Gbam
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by millomaniac: 6:07pm On May 25, 2018
Kingpee2:
When will Nigeria declare Buhari’s tenure to be over ...
May 29 2019
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by Nedfed(m): 6:11pm On May 25, 2018
Anoda holiday 4 me to bang Foluke

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 25, 2018
Abdulrahman Bello Dambazzau: Minister of Public Holidays. The only time we get to hear of him is for announcement of public holidays. Even with all the man made disasters from his Fulani brothers, nothing is heard about him.
Just dey watch, the next time you hear of him is when he is declaring holidays for Sallah.
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by iswallker(m): 6:34pm On May 25, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
What's the essence of this nonsense democracy holiday, when in the actual sense we never enjoyed the dividends of democracy

this country has gotten to a state whereby only luck can make one earn a living, for the past 1 month now I've been hunting for ordinary casual job to do as a female, couldn't even locate one.
So. Am using this medium to announce, pls in search of a job within Abeokuta metropolis, I have ND in marketing. Am a female smart and willing to work
Any person willing to help can mention the post back
Thanks

Registered on may 14 2018 and looking for job by may 25..

Na waa ooo...

undecided
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by Back2seder: 6:35pm On May 25, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
What's the essence of this nonsense democracy holiday, when in the actual sense we never enjoyed the dividends of democracy

this country has gotten to a state whereby only luck can make one earn a living, for the past 1 month now I've been hunting for ordinary casual job to do as a female, couldn't even locate one.
So. Am using this medium to announce, pls in search of a job within Abeokuta metropolis, I have ND in marketing. Am a female smart and willing to work
Thanks

Wow, are you interested in real estate affiliate marketing network. chat me up on whatsapp : 0-8-1-3-9-5-1-9-1-0-1
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by NWAFORH1(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2018
Lala, Hope the police force will be part of the holiday? tongue
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by Ambitionsway: 6:48pm On May 25, 2018
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by Ambitionsway: 6:48pm On May 25, 2018
democracy while people are going crazy

embarassed
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 25, 2018
what about 30th May, learnt the ipobians declared it a public holiday.
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by Raintaker(m): 6:55pm On May 25, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:

Thanks
Can you teach?
Try Applying to Private primary and Secondary schools.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by seguno2: 6:59pm On May 25, 2018
Zendinho:

The minister of information is from the wrong part of the country.
97% vs 5% loading.......
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by brainiac228(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:

Thanks
This your message is just on every thread i go.
Pray and trust God for direction as you search for job, you dont need to annouce it again and again, it makes no sense. I pray you succeed.
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by bigcil2(m): 7:01pm On May 25, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:

Thanks

Send me your cv support@letout.com.ng
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by holyword: 7:19pm On May 25, 2018
Buhari is just using Osinbajo by deceiving him to support him. Buhari is a poisonous snake to osinbajo. Those that selected osinbajo to be the running of buhari are criminals. They just used that man to achieve their goals,thats all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by Gloriousgud: 7:57pm On May 25, 2018
Kingpee2:
When will Nigeria declare Buhari’s tenure to be over ...
next year 29 of may 2019 by divine grace of God.
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by HiddenShadow: 8:07pm On May 25, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:

Thanks

Buhari said you are lazy.

Hope you can work with an India company
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by exklusive4(m): 8:57pm On May 25, 2018
Futureleader201:
It's going to be a long holiday.

28th may - Children's day

29th May - Dictatorship day tongue

30th May - Biafrans remembrance day

28th May children day?

U need to see a priest!
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by GoodinPurple: 8:57pm On May 25, 2018
The only job of minister of interior is to announce Public holidays...
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by Zendinho(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2018
PointZerom:
If Lie Mohammed had announced it, nobody would hv believed him even when we already knew 29th May to be a public holiday.

Guy behave...... lol.
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by s3tt1ngz003: 9:35pm On May 25, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Buhari said you are lazy.

Hope you can work with an India company
Ofcos y not
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by uuzba(m): 11:35pm On May 25, 2018
otobasin2323:
abeg who democracy help? Come forward

Well, all of us..
It was during Democracy that private companies were allowed to install mast for mobile phone.
With mobile phone came data and browsing.
Twitter, Facebook and Nairaland.

If you are old enough, there was a time about 20years ago when NOBODY WAS TALKING TO ANYBODY ABOUT GOVERNMENT. No phone, nothing.
-
So enjoy your browsing because it's like Na only browsing we go chop for this our democracy (with your own money of course)
Re: Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday by adeoba2008(m): 6:17am On May 26, 2018
I am taking Monday off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead / Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.