Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. (5266 Views)

Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Nigerian Lady Uses Nigerian Flag To Cover Her unclothedness In Sexy Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by EzendiEgo1: 6:57pm On May 25, 2018

Good evening Nl, sincerely speaking girls of this generation I seriously that know what is wrong with them. When I was a Child, any time my mom delivered a child she will allow her mother in-law to bath her or see her unclothedness but such things don't exist again.

If you marry a ladies and she refuse her mother in-law to bath her there's a tendency she is hiding something from her mother in-law and such a girl can destroy your home with hatred and there's a possibility she's a sex addict

Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 25, 2018
Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by Oyindidi(f): 7:02pm On May 25, 2018
Guy stop posting trash, it is not compulsory for mil to bath her dil. Kids posting rubbish cos of FP.

9 Likes

Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 25, 2018
Wait what ?

How did you?.. was it your ......

Is this a joke?

Is this one.of 5hose trick threads where after commenting the OP.will turn around and say it was a joke ?

Because seriously this has to be a joke right ? Ieam surely it's a joke.rigjt ?

Right ?

You can't possibly be serious can.yoi ?

1 Like

Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by EzendiEgo1: 7:04pm On May 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
Guy stop posting trash, it is not compulsory for mil to bath her dil. Kids posting rubbish cos of FP.
Stop commenting trash, adult commenting nonsense cos she want to validate op
Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by whitebeard(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2018
I don't get..seriously
Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by donstan18: 7:04pm On May 25, 2018
Being stupid and foolish is just like being dead. You won't feel the pain, but those around you would feel it.

But in this case. I refuse to feel the pain of a foolish person.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by Oyindidi(f): 7:06pm On May 25, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Stop commenting trash, adult commenting nonsense cos she want to validate op
You are the one posting rubbish. Hope you will show your unclothedness to your mother in-law

1 Like

Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by EzendiEgo1: 7:07pm On May 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
You are the one posting rubbish. Hope you will show your unclothedness to your mother in-law
what's wrong if a woman show her unclothedness to her mother in-law.
Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 25, 2018
Lakeside79:
Wait what ?

Is this a joke?

Is this one.of 5hose trick threads where after commenting the OP.will turn around and say it was a joke ?

Right ?

cheesy grin cheesy please wake up, it is not a dream

Mr op, why should she want to even see the daughter in law's unclothedness? To check the mileage?

2 Likes

Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by Archangel15: 7:10pm On May 25, 2018
Outlandish African traditions

1 Like

Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by EzendiEgo1: 7:11pm On May 25, 2018
donstan18:
Being stupid and foolish a just like being dead. You won't feel the pain, but those around you would feel it.

But in this case. I refuse to feel the pain of a foolish person.
who is stupid and foolish here
Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by Katier00(f): 7:12pm On May 25, 2018
Menh! That toliet

1 Like

Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by Oyindidi(f): 7:12pm On May 25, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
what's wrong if a woman show her unclothedness to her mother in-law.
In my opinion, everything is wrong about it. Why should I naked before my mil if I can take care of myself after childbirth

1 Like

Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by EzendiEgo1: 7:17pm On May 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
In my opinion, everything is wrong about it. Why should I naked before my mil if I can take care of myself after childbirth
there's no way a woman can take care of herself after childbirth
Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by Noblefirstlady: 7:18pm On May 25, 2018
Can you all imagine? I never knew someone could actually think this way,and wait a minute how does this even concern been a sex addict

2 Likes

Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by Oyindidi(f): 7:18pm On May 25, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
there's no way a woman can take care of herself after childbirth
I took care of myself. Take your nude hunting out of my mention

1 Like

Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by EzendiEgo1: 7:22pm On May 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
I took care of myself. Take nude hunting out of my mention
make yourself understandable to others
Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by LarryBee1k: 7:23pm On May 25, 2018
Bless you
Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by braimeddy: 7:23pm On May 25, 2018
I'm yet to get a point from what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by kingxsamz(m): 7:25pm On May 25, 2018
undecided Nawa o..crazy people just full Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by Oyindidi(f): 7:29pm On May 25, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
make yourself understandable to others
OK

1 Like

Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by EzendiEgo1: 7:30pm On May 25, 2018
braimeddy:
I'm yet to get a point from what you are saying.
try and understand bro
Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by BossLaifay(f): 7:38pm On May 25, 2018
Huh?

What did I just read? Poster is a complete dunce.

1 Like

Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 25, 2018
No please tell me to be unclad before your siblings and ur dad also, because I want to be married to one nseng eyen okpor. U don drink codeine wen don expire.

1 Like

Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by austyn0(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
E tire you?gringrin
Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 25, 2018
austyn0:
E tire you?gringrin
Na so we see am bruv grin
Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 25, 2018
Lakeside79:
Wait what ?

Is this a joke?

Right ?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by DEIFIED(m): 8:15pm On May 25, 2018
Problem dey this world ooh.
Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by chrysan(f): 9:22pm On May 25, 2018
if ur mom is there, y would ur mother in law bath u? biko i don't like wat I hate
Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by Wallade(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
who is stupid and foolish here

You are the one my nigga: you are so stupid and foolish, honestly and you are arrogant about your stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. by EzendiEgo1: 10:30pm On May 25, 2018
chrysan:
if ur mom is there, y would ur mother in law bath u?
biko i don't like wat I hate
I could see your point

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Asked My Boyfriend For Something And He Refused / Candi B & Megan Thee Stallion Go Naked To Celebrate No. 1 On Billboard Hot 100 / Do Ladies Actually Enjoy Love-making Or Do They Pretend About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.