Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

In Three Years, Buhari Has Destroyed All PDP Achieved In 16 Years - Onuesoke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Three Years, Buhari Has Destroyed All PDP Achieved In 16 Years - Onuesoke (438 Views)

Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic / I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Three Years, Buhari Has Destroyed All PDP Achieved In 16 Years - Onuesoke by nairavsdollars(f): 8:18pm On May 25, 2018
Chief Sunny Onuesoke, a public affairs analyst, is a former governorship aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Delta State. He is currently the Special Projects Director to Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State. In this interview with TEMIDAYO AKINSUYI, he spoke on the three years of President Muhammadu Buhari’s leadership and other key issues. Excerpts:

The Muhammadu Buhari administration will be marking three years on May 29. What is your honest assessment of the performance of the government?

It is called three years of massive misrule. The three years is an error in Nigeria history. It will take Nigerians half a century to wipe it away from our minds and memories. It is a mental torture on Nigerians including APC as a party. It was the worst Nigerians did to call for a change. Where do we stand today if you want to compare the wasted years of President Muhammadu Buhari in the historical journey of Nigeria as a nation? . Buhari took Nigerians back to 1976 when he was Petroleum Minister. As for me, I regret the wasted years as a dent to my biological counts.

Has he done anything differently from PDP government since he became president?

Yes, he has done a lot of things like increasing the fuel pump price, terminating close to 12,342 manufacturing and small scale factories all over the country, killing the health and education and the aviation sectors, from N145 to a dollar in 2015 to 489 per dollar in 2016. Scaring away prospective investors with his unguarded utterances and so on . He is completely different from PDP. PDP was a fast growing party with solid all-embracing ideals and suddenly APC came and crash all the efforts and development PDP took pains to build for 16 good years.

The president said his focus will be on three key areas Security, Economy and War against Corruption. How has he fared in these three key areas?

What the president was saying to Nigerians was that he came to leadership with three points agenda to create insecurity, increase inflation and, thirdly he came to leadership with the promise to institute corruption like what is going on now at Aso rock and environs. How do you grow the economy with insecurity,corruption and massive killing all over the places?. There is no reasonable foreign investor that will stake his efforts, money and time in such horrible situation we are now in today in Nigeria.

The president on his inauguration also said he will president for everybody and not for nobody. Has he lived up to that promise?

For sure he has lived up to that promise. From his one-sided appointment you will know what I mean. For trying to construct railway routes to Niger and Chad, that clearly shows is for everybody but nobody . Appointing his kinsmen alone into strategic institutions shows he is for everybody but nobody.

Read more https://independent.ng/apc-has-crashed-pdps-development-gains-in-three-years-onuesoke/

1 Share

Re: In Three Years, Buhari Has Destroyed All PDP Achieved In 16 Years - Onuesoke by laurel03(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2018
Seriously i will rather vote for devil rather than vote for pdp again.... Apc disappoint us but Pdp worst...

1 Like

Re: In Three Years, Buhari Has Destroyed All PDP Achieved In 16 Years - Onuesoke by SalamRushdie: 8:22pm On May 25, 2018
When I said I 1 year Buhari can take the Swedish economy into recession I knew what was saying
Re: In Three Years, Buhari Has Destroyed All PDP Achieved In 16 Years - Onuesoke by tsmat(m): 8:40pm On May 25, 2018
god punish that bastard buhari
Re: In Three Years, Buhari Has Destroyed All PDP Achieved In 16 Years - Onuesoke by Anigreat: 8:40pm On May 25, 2018
laurel03:
Seriously i will rather vote for devil rather than vote for pdp again.... Apc disappoint us but Pdp worst...

How i wish i can see you now, so i can tamed this your madness.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra , Nigeria , Igbo And The Parable Of A Country / Gboyega Nasir Isiaka,gni Takes African Democratic Congress (ADC ) To Grassroots / NewPDP Members In APC Have Not Been Adequately Compensated -APC Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.