Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard (16244 Views)

N-power:why President Muhammad Buhari Is My Hero,by Omolayo Osunbayo / N-power: Why Nigerians Should Report Candidates Who Already Have Jobs / N-power: Why Nigerians Should Report Candidates Who Already Have Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard by Nobody: 9:13am On May 26, 2018
grin
Re: N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard by Marcelinho(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2018
Why do they want to force people out, just to be converting their money to themselves
Re: N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard by Nobody: 9:16am On May 26, 2018
Buhari must press 'RESIGN FROM PROGRAM' button in 2019. grin grin
Re: N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard by Habibsocial080: 9:33am On May 26, 2018
ejibaba:
This guys should have just continued with youwin as it was more impacting.

The process would have been modified and amount reduced.
that's how they forget us about the 2018 successful candidate
Re: N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard by Femijohn198: 9:55am On May 26, 2018
the program is too hard for buhari to run,no hope for permanent,is the reason he introduced resigned.
Re: N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard by Lastanza: 9:56am On May 26, 2018
This people just don't have anything doing in dat office.
This people are on a mission. Very soon they will start diverting peoples pay claiming dat the person pressed the button. Look at how big the button is.

Yeye. No be only exit button. Even Fashola has three portfolios. Only him.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard by cronsberg: 10:40am On May 26, 2018
Npower, if you are not careful god will curse you people. Fraudters kawai. What is it you are doing for more than seven months that you cannot deploy 2017 batch. Everytime you are just bringing nonsense stories to coverup your devilish ways. Mark my words you people will not go unpunished even if you eventually deploy us, i and alot others will avenge for the time you made us waste, all the lies and emotional blackmail you made us go through. Make no mistake, we know you personally mr imokhuede and his gang. We have connections as well, some of us can equally make your lifes miserable by terminating agreements with you guys, n you guys will be back at the labour market right? Its just a matter of time. Anywhere i know or have connection and see imokhuede or anyone of those his gangs, the kind suffering that person will go through eh
Re: N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard by akanbimustaphao(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2018
So its now a crime to tell you guys our opinions... to make it worse you now added resign to your site which means that if any of 2017 applicant's not please the way you are running this program should click on resign. It's unfair and a slap to our face Cox we can not keep quite, seeing you doing nothing, repeating the word patience as if we are not patience before and expect us to fold our arms kole work. If you like add terminate or I don't do again to your site, we will still continue to say our opinion. What we asked is the date you will deploy us and if deployment of 2017 applicant would be when school start new session let us know, instead of you guys toying with our emotion...
Re: N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard by paulGrundy(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2018
m
Re: N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard by adejuve: 12:03pm On May 26, 2018
Meaning if u don tire to wait for salary,resign fast
Re: N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard by Slurity(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2018
DonPikko:
Governor's son = FIRS Senator's son = NNPC Minister's son = NIMASA House of reps son = PTDF Commissioner's son = NCC House of assembly son = DPR
Poor man's son = N-power.
It is at least better than 16 years PDP era
Re: N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard by mirakz(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2018
How can we one resign when he has not started. Our names were shortlisted, ever since, there is no other sign of tangible engagement into the program. No payment of allowance, no assigning of duties. N-power, na wah o.
Re: N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard by petson08(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2018
I' am N POWER, 2016 awaiting list applicant.
My Bank name and Account Number is blank on my profile.
I tried editing my Bank name and Account Number, when I click submit an error message appear that phone number is Invalid. Though the phone number I used for my N power registration is not the one I am using for the Bank Account. I edited the N power registration phone number on my profile and put the phone number that correspond to my bank account. But when I try editing my Bank and Account Number, the same error message still appeared, Phone number is Invalid.
I went to my Bank and change my phone number to the one I'm using for N power, but it still telling me phone number is invalid. I have sent a complain message via the N power Help and Support team but no respond yet.

Please Kindly help me out.
danlamipeter1@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard by Openatyn(m): 11:23pm On May 26, 2018
DonPikko:
Governor's son = FIRS
Senator's son = NNPC
Minister's son = NIMASA
House of reps son = PTDF
Commissioner's son = NCC
House of assembly son = DPR

Poor man's son = N-power.

Correct
Re: N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard by ohlynxx93(m): 12:44pm On May 27, 2018
cronsberg:
Npower, if you are not careful god will curse you people. Fraudters kawai. What is it you are doing for more than seven months that you cannot deploy 2017 batch. Everytime you are just bringing nonsense stories to coverup your devilish ways. Mark my words you people will not go unpunished even if you eventually deploy us, i and alot others will avenge for the time you made us waste, all the lies and emotional blackmail you made us go through. Make no mistake, we know you personally mr imokhuede and his gang. We have connections as well, some of us can equally make your lifes miserable by terminating agreements with you guys, n you guys will be back at the labour market right? Its just a matter of time. Anywhere i know or have connection and see imokhuede or anyone of those his gangs, the kind suffering that person will go through eh

Bros, I am also a beneficiary, u need to calm ur nerves and stop cursing. I understand it is frustrating, but ppl shouldn't come to the public to alter words like this. Words are powerful and can b used against one later.
Re: N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard by azpekuliar: 10:36pm On May 28, 2018
Standardcosting:

Don't mind them. The button is so large that if one isn't careful; one would mistakely click on it. Its almost 2 years and they haven't called people.
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... / Employment Without Offer Letter, What's Your Opinion On This? / Want To Work At Ecowas Headquarters In Abuja? Check This Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.