Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Lady Cancels Her Wedding Plan After Being Beaten Up By Her Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cancels Her Wedding Plan After Being Beaten Up By Her Fiance (431 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding Plan After Being Beaten Up By Her Fiance by Meloshi(m): 3:40am On May 26, 2018

As seen on Twitter @_Mama_Thea cancels her wedding with her fiance after being beaten up by him. She already had a child for him.

She has earlier announced her upcoming wedding in April but has come out to give the notice of the wedding being canceled.
Getting married in 5 months.

Update: He’s cancelled. Everything’s cancelled. He beat me up last weekend. Beat me like a dog my parents had to come get me from the hospital . I felt so broken but staying strong for my daughter.

His dad tried to tell me I shouldn’t tell my friends because I’d called a friend to rescue me. In hospital they tried to tell the nurses and doctors that “she fell”. My mum called me when I was in hospital as they were rushing there and told me to tell the truth.
I felt like I was being pushed to keep this thing a secret. That I should be ashamed that it happened to me. There’s no way to adequately describe the nightmare I was living in that moment.
When I was released from hospital his dad wanted us to go discuss the issue and how to resolve it. Mind you I could barely walk. His mother said I was blaming her son. My parents stood for me throughout this nightmare. 2764

I’m not ashamed. And nothing or no one will make me feel like I should be. I’ve struggled and I still am but I’m still here.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/05/lady-cancels-her-wedding-plan-after.html

Mynd44

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding Plan After Being Beaten Up By Her Fiance by odiereke(m): 4:13am On May 26, 2018
Carry on with your life. She is even lucky getting a glimpse of what she is putting herself into.
Domestic Violence must be eradicated in our society

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding Plan After Being Beaten Up By Her Fiance by ubunja(m): 4:16am On May 26, 2018
dont provoke your next fiance.
men dont just snap and destroy. always the woman did or said something to provoke him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding Plan After Being Beaten Up By Her Fiance by lalanice(f): 4:58am On May 26, 2018
ubunja:
men dont just snap and destroy. always the woman did or said something to provoke him.
nonsense angry
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding Plan After Being Beaten Up By Her Fiance by Riogeese(m): 5:08am On May 26, 2018
ubunja:
ffs

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding Plan After Being Beaten Up By Her Fiance by ubunja(m): 5:57am On May 26, 2018
lalanice:
nonsense angry
you're provoking me now.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Marriage / Super Luxury & Modern Styled Mini Flat For Rent At Ladylak, Shomolu. Price: 350k / A Relationship Advice For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.