Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example (28549 Views)

I Peppered Goodluck Jonathan, I Am Going To Pepper Buhari Too / Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by PrinceKeny: 9:28am On May 26, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

A goat is better than Buhari

Quote me anywhere

The man has absolutely No good intention for the masses and has done practically nothing for this country since his assumption to office ...........
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by Wellets50(m): 9:30am On May 26, 2018
Buhari is the worst thing that ever happen to this great nation, this Bleep murdered all I have for years .this beast master minds all that is happening now in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by ashjay001(m): 9:31am On May 26, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

You can't call Nigeria giant of Africa because all they do best is marry four wives and bear fifteen children...
The nations population is turning into a curse...
No human capital development ...no planning
Just hardship and bad governance everywhere...
The Nigerian passport is useless

Hmm....

Let's try n make d best of our lot. As humans, we can only have hope, that things will get better.

In '99, we tot democracy, will bring progress, then we tot a PhD holder, was d ans, after, we felt a man of proven integrity, would do d job! angry
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by ashjay001(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2018
uuzba:

Which African Country are Nigerians always so happy to run to?
South Africa.

That we run to SA, doesn't make it a giant! Is d UK a giant in Europe?
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by Postanalyser: 9:33am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

and see as your brain no dey work.....

Buhari himself will be amaze at how you still remain unrepentant of 2015 mistake you made,judging from your pitiable condition, that keeps getting worse by day.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by Splashme: 9:34am On May 26, 2018
fallout87:
Intelligent and well thought out message from a president who has wished the best for Nigeria.

A president who didn't try to intimidate or jail APC members and Buhari to keep them from election..

A president who believed so much in democracy he didn't even challenge his loss, called and congratulated Buhari.. even though there was significant proof of rigging in the north...

A president who didn't want any bloodshed.. unlike the murderous fundamentalist Buhari who started rampage killings with his bitter utterances every time he lost in the past.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by brodalokie: 9:34am On May 26, 2018
You too will die in shame and 200% karma that you caused me and you children's children will face the same too. They will have skeletal, tissue problems, loss all your live essences then groan to death beginning from you from this day no matter what you do you shall not escape it until 3rd generation is passed
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by ashjay001(m): 9:34am On May 26, 2018
dudebuck:
You can be the fattest, but because you are a fool, you will never be the giant. Very simple to understand by open minded people, not Buhari's zombies

WTF has being open minded gat do with facts angry Hard facts, at that!

Only fools, wailers, think with their hearts not their heads!
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by fancy4eve(f): 9:40am On May 26, 2018
dadark:
sharrap....
I tink is high tym u stop been sentimental nd face d truth
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by osazeeblue01: 9:41am On May 26, 2018
dadark:
sharrap....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by fancy4eve(f): 9:45am On May 26, 2018
amaechi1:
How come you did not mention opening of central bank vault for your cronies. Anyway stealing is not corruption.
but money ws in circulation, enough food for d masses nd enough money 2 spend.

What about dis regime, stealing nd embezzling of money tru diff strategy, lyk missing funds, rats, snake, nd monkey form of embezzlement.

What a great way of stealing.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by uuzba(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2018
ashjay001:

That we run to SA, doesn't make it a giant! Is d UK a giant in Europe?

Any English that anybody in this world is speaking is from which country?
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by Ihateyoumod: 9:52am On May 26, 2018
This foolish ex President tinks we have forgotten how he used military to rig the election I'm ekiti n favour of fayose......was he not try d minister of defence obanikoro they were able to use military men to win tht election
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by back2sender: 9:53am On May 26, 2018
GEJ is an ostrich who hides his head in sands and thinks he is hiding from predators while his whole body is visible.
Shame on him, opened cbn vault to girlfriends and crooks.
Back2Back 2019 is sure
Sai Baba carry GO , Buhari will serve his 8 years brocade he is working to correct the wrongs of past administrations

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by Okoroawusa: 9:56am On May 26, 2018
Nigeria's most clueless president
Sebi Ngozi has started singing and you don't want to reply her
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by dadark: 10:14am On May 26, 2018
fancy4eve:
I tink is high tym u stop been sentimental nd face d truth

why is it sooo difficult to talk with you eve....?...

i cant communicate with none of you....

why...??

how can you like such a guy that allowed you to be kidnapped and didnt care....but the person that rescued you you hate....why....
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by TheKingIsHere: 10:22am On May 26, 2018
ashjay001:

D guy na hypocrite joor! D day I disliked him most, was when a US presidential aspirant(Hillary Clinton), disparaged his reign n our country, publicly n unapologetically angry

Somebody, aspiring to be d most powerful person in d world, insulting d giant of Africa n not giving a fvck, abt d consequencesshocked

America mocking Nigeria is still better than ordinary Ghana mocking us now under this curse dullardeen called Buhari.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by fancy4eve(f): 10:22am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

why is it sooo difficult to talk with you eve....?...

i cant communicate with none of you....

why...??

how can you like such a guy that allowed you to be kidnapped and didnt care....but the person that rescued you you hate....why....
refused who........dat was his campaign strategy, we all know his hidden agender nd dis tym, He cn not brain wash us again.

He said he will make GEJ Govt ungovernable nd here is karma dealing wit him, wen u take turn in dealing wit pple 4gting dat (in mama peace voice) their,s God oh. even d bible said it. Exodus 14:14.

My PVC jogging.......
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by slickbak(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2018
ashjay001:

D guy na hypocrite joor! D day I disliked him most, was when a US presidential aspirant(Hillary Clinton), disparaged his reign n our country, publicly n unapologetically angry

Somebody, aspiring to be d most powerful person in d world, insulting d giant of Africa n not giving a fvck, abt d consequencesshocked
Na you say we be giant of Africa oh grin
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by TheKingIsHere: 10:24am On May 26, 2018
omowolewa:
Very soon they will find a direct. corruption case for GEJ

Exactly. Just watch how they will fabricate another story of how GEJ looted $1trillion in his cap.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by TheKingIsHere: 10:25am On May 26, 2018
OGAMINISTER:

That was during campaign, Buhari even reduced it to #86

When did buhari reduce fuel to N86?
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by ajericho(m): 10:28am On May 26, 2018
Let truth be told,everything is wrong in Nigeria, maybe we are to big to be managed by the federal government alone,,,, I just don't know
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by beatmonster(m): 10:31am On May 26, 2018
HiddenShadow:

You are a political illiterate for not knowing that if Jonathan had done that, Nigeria would have been engulfed in war.

What happened in 2011 when Buhari lost election and made "baboons and monkeys will be soaked in blood" comment?
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by ashjay001(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2018
uuzba:

Any English that anybody in this world is speaking is from which country?

Yeah! The language u speak, is now a criteria to determine greatness!

Which school n what course sef, u do
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by Richyicon(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2018
Look at this otuoke slowpoke that is responsible for Nigeria's predicament. May Amadioha deliver instant judgement on you and your generation to come!!
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by walezy14(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2018
It is in Nigeria that somebody who suppose to bury his head in big Shame still bragging. Nonsense!
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by michoim(m): 10:44am On May 26, 2018
You should be ashame of yourself GEJ and your cohorts. Look at this man that ruined the nation, here talking trash...
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by skyfall: 10:49am On May 26, 2018
It seems you all see the truth after leaving the presidency. The same you who preached that stealing was not corruption, and opened up the central bank vaults to your cronies. Same with Obasanjo who now wants to be seen as an angel.

At the end of the day though, Nigeria deserves the leaders it gets. When Nigerians change their mindset and decide to think like rational human beings who want genuine progress & development, they'll choose good leaders.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by Nobody: 10:54am On May 26, 2018
yns4real:
…warns Buhari not to use powers to weaken democracy

Kamarudeen Ogundele, Ado Ekiti

Former President Goodluck Jonathan says he is ashamed that Nigeria is now being used as a negative example in the international community.

He cited recent instances when the Ghanaian President, Nana Akufo-Addo, mocked the poor state of security in Nigeria and the naira’s weakening status.

Jonathan spoke at the inauguration of the first bridge built by Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State in Ado Ekiti, the state capital, on Friday night.

The former President lamented that things were so bad in the country that Nigeria had lost its respect in Africa.

He said, “He (Ghanaian President) said Ghana is not like Nigeria where cattle roam the streets. At another occasion in the United Kingdom, he made scathing remarks about Nigeria’s currency.

“I feel ashamed as a former President that the president of a neighbouring country used Nigeria as negative examples.

“If a neighbouring African president will use Nigeria to make negative examples, then we as leaders must know certain things are wrong in the country. That means we as leaders must change the way we do things.”

The former President, therefore, urged Nigerian leaders to show serious concern, noting that many things had gone wrong in the country.

Jonathan also advised President Muhammadu Buhari to resist pressure to rig the July 14 governorship election in Ekiti State and subsequent elections in the country.

He praised the people of Ekiti for their support for the Peoples Democratic Party, urging them to support the youthful candidates of the party in the election.

The party has elected 50-year-old Deputy Governor, Prof. Kolapo Olusola, and 39-year-old Deji Ogunsakin as his running mate.

Jonathan described Fayose as an exemplary leader and loyal party man, who had done the PDP proud in all areas.

He said, “I don’t believe anybody can defeat the PDP in Ekiti if election is going to be held.”

He said, “I use this opportunity to call on Mr. President because I was there before. When you are there, there is so much pressure on you to use your power to subjugate democracy.

“Don’t do that because when you are going; the only thing you leave behind is your good name. If you use it wrongly, posterity will haunt you. I call on Mr. President to use his power to strengthen democracy.”

Jonathan also defended Nigerian youths, saying they were one of the best in the world and should not be branded lazy as recently remarked by Buhari.

“We must encourage young people to work hard. I don’t think Nigerian youths are lazy, I have worked with some of them in my cabinet as governor and president. Nigerian youths are great people with intelligence,” he said.

At the event, Governor Ayodele Fayose said the 77-member election committee raised by the All Progressives Congress for the Ekiti governorship election showed the desperation of the party to win at all costs.

“I will defeat them by the grace of God,” he said.

http://punchng.com/im-ashamed-nigerias-now-used-as-negative-example-jonathan/
Woe betide you Jonathan.
You Jonathan championed the precedence of looting, Embezzlement and corruption.
You are a thief.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by noblesteve(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2018
dadark:
sharrap....
With all due respect you are an idiot
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by noblesteve(m): 10:57am On May 26, 2018
Chai Naija don cast o. Imagine even kpalasa Ghana dey attack us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekweremadu, Dogara Hosts INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Others Meet Together - Photos / 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni / Sketch Of Nasir El- Rufai By Martins Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.