Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example (28553 Views)

I Peppered Goodluck Jonathan, I Am Going To Pepper Buhari Too / Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by InvertedHammer: 2:28pm On May 26, 2018
Oxalic:

GEJ lost because there was high level conspiracy against him both nationally and internationally.

Nigerians were deceived. Now, we know better.

/
Serious countries are forging ahead looking for better leaders while Nigerians are stuck comparing past vs past to see who to bring back to power to continue the shame of a nation.

GEJ did his stint. Buhari is doing his own. Can we atleast agree that they all had their shortcomings which is why Nigeria remains a 5th world country. We shall strive to achieve good leadership and not recycling perceived less of two evils. Evil is evil.

GEJ was incompetent in all way imaginable. Buhari seems to be worse. Everyone should be careful not to elect someone that will make Nigerians miss the days of Buhari just as some folks are already missing the mediocre named Jonathan.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by Baybat: 2:28pm On May 26, 2018
Who really dashed this man PhD? See the vomit from a goat mouth.
We are talking of Nigeria , you are making reference to Ghana. If you understand the wobble state of Ghana economy you won't open your mouth like this . Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by deomelo: 2:34pm On May 26, 2018
CSTR1003:

IPOB alone did not give him over 10million votes, you ignorant afonja simpleton.

lol @ ipob zombie talking about 10 million votes that wasn't enough to prevent Nigerians from kicking that worthless, clueless, corrupt and incompetent clown back to kick village.

Do you see Ijaw people losing sleep over that useless clown? No, only Igbos with low self esteem, zero sense of belonging and self worth are crying over that useless and incompetent clown.

As far as Nigerians are concerned, jona is good riddance to rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by progress69: 2:38pm On May 26, 2018
fallout87:
Intelligent and well thought out message from a president who has wished the best for Nigeria.

A president who didn't try to intimidate or jail APC members and Buhari to keep them from election..

A president who believed so much in democracy he didn't even challenge his loss, called and congratulated Buhari.. even though there was significant proof of rigging in the north...

A president who didn't want any bloodshed.. unlike the murderous fundamentalist Buhari who started rampage killings with his bitter utterances every time he lost in the past.

Keep lying to yourself

This thread will expose your lies

https://www.nairaland.com/4455451/dino-vs-police-jonathan-really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:42pm On May 26, 2018
Oga shut up! You are part of the cause.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by Jaideyone(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2018
fallout87:
Intelligent and well thought out message from a president who has wished the best for Nigeria.

A president who didn't try to intimidate or jail APC members and Buhari to keep them from election..

A president who believed so much in democracy he didn't even challenge his loss, called and congratulated Buhari.. even though there was significant proof of rigging in the north...

A president who didn't want any bloodshed.. unlike the murderous fundamentalist Buhari who started rampage killings with his bitter utterances every time he lost in the past.
when APC data centers were raided and the only things DSS found were computers that wasn't intimidation? what was the DSS expecting to find in data centers other than computers?

when tinubu was dragged before cct in a bid to jail him ahead of 2015 they wasn't intimidation?

when buhari's plane was barred from landing the wasn't intimidation?

when Jonathan deployed soldiers for ekiti election in 2014 against court ruling that soldiers should not be deployed that wasn't intimidation?

when amaechi was stopped by soldiers from entering ekiti prior to 2014 ekiti election that wasn't intimidation?

when a certain patience Jonathan slapped a sitting governor because demolished buildings in okrika that wasn't intimidation?

when patience Jonathan blocked everywhere in port Harcourt and stopped a sitting governor from moving around freely that wasn't intimidation?

when rivers state jet was grounded in early 2014 for no just reason that wasn't intimidation?

when APC party agents were all arrested the night before ekiti election that wasn't intimidation?

when the police backed by the FG shot at supporters of APC during their campaign rally in rivers state that wasn't intimidation?

when DSS stormed a printing press in late 2014 to seize a book written to criticise Jonathan that wasn't intimidation?

when DSS stopped the circulation of a news paper that published a report against Jonathan that wasn't intimidation?

when soldiers were stationed outside tinubu's house instead sambisa forest where they belong that wasn't intimidation?

when soldiers shot at and beat up fuel subsidy protesters in 2012 that wasn't intimidation?

Jonathan and his minions like you must think we've forgotten how he intimidated the opposition while he was in power.

Buhari hasn't done 30% of all these and you are all screaming dictator. those that are being tried in court didn't they collect money that doesn't belong to them? so why will you call it intimidation when they are dragged to court?

Jonathan can only fool those that have been blinded by hate for PMB. he can't fool reasonable Nigerians like me. never!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by dadark: 3:11pm On May 26, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Serious countries are forging ahead looking for better leaders while Nigerians are stuck comparing past vs past to see who to bring back to power to continue the shame of a nation.

GEJ did his stint. Buhari is doing his own. Can we atleast agree that they all had their shortcomings which is why Nigeria remains a 5th world country. We shall strive to achieve good leadership and not recycling perceived less of two evils. Evil is evil.

GEJ was incompetent in all way imaginable. Buhari seems to be worse. Everyone should be careful not to elect someone that will make Nigerians miss the days of Buhari just as some folks are already missing the mediocre named Jonathan.

/

shocked shocked shocked shocked...you smart...you have something in your coconut..... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by dadark: 3:12pm On May 26, 2018
Baybat:
Who really dashed this man PhD? See the vomit from a goat mouth.
We are talking of Nigeria , you are making reference to Ghana. If you understand the wobble state of Ghana economy you won't open your mouth like this . Mumu

dont mind am...the guy suppose to be in jail........

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by sapele914(m): 3:18pm On May 26, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

A goat is better than Buhari

Quote me anywhere
Then I believe your father must be less than goat if not why is he not the President of The Federal Republic of nigeria,someone whose father cannot be the ordinary compound chairman is opening mouth?I don't blame you talk is cheap.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by sapele914(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2018
Jaideyone:
when APC data centers were raided and the only things DSS found were computers that wasn't intimidation? what was the DSS expecting to find in data centers other than computers?

when tinubu was dragged before cct in a bid to jail him ahead of 2015 they wasn't intimidation?

when buhari's plane was barred from landing the wasn't intimidation?

when Jonathan deployed soldiers for ekiti election in 2014 against court ruling that soldiers should not be deployed that wasn't intimidation?

when amaechi was stopped by soldiers from entering ekiti prior to 2014 ekiti election that wasn't intimidation?

when a certain patience Jonathan slapped a sitting governor because demolished buildings in okrika that wasn't intimidation?

when patience Jonathan blocked everywhere in port Harcourt and stopped a sitting governor from moving around freely that wasn't intimidation?

when rivers state jet was grounded in early 2014 for no just reason that wasn't intimidation?

when APC party agents were all arrested the night before ekiti election that wasn't intimidation?

when the police backed by the FG shot at supporters of APC during their campaign rally in rivers state that wasn't intimidation?

when DSS stormed a printing press in late 2014 to seize a book written to criticise Jonathan that wasn't intimidation?

when DSS stopped the circulation of a news paper that published a report against Jonathan that wasn't intimidation?

when soldiers were stationed outside tinubu's house instead sambisa forest where they belong that wasn't intimidation?

when soldiers shot at and beat up fuel subsidy protesters in 2012 that wasn't intimidation?

Jonathan and his minions like you must think we've forgotten how he intimidated the opposition while he was in power.

Buhari hasn't done 30% of all these and you are all screaming dictator. those that are being tried in court didn't they collect money that doesn't belong to them? so why will you call it intimidation when they are dragged to court?

Jonathan can only fool those that have been blinded by hate for PMB. he can't fool reasonable Nigerians like me. never!!!
May your blessings last as we still have a few people that still speak the truth,you will definitely see the promised land unlike the many that yen for pdp and jonathan that choose to go back to Egypt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 26, 2018
grin

Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 26, 2018
gringringrin

Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:55pm On May 26, 2018
sapele914:
Then I believe your father must be less than goat if not why is he not the President of The Federal Republic of nigeria,someone whose father cannot be the ordinary compound chairman is opening mouth?I don't blame you talk is cheap.

Zombies are wailing
But the anthem on the street
Is back to daura grin

Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:57pm On May 26, 2018
dadark:

dont mind am...the guy suppose to be in jail........

Buhari is corrupt if not he will not be praising abacha and letting Jonathan go free
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by dadark: 3:59pm On May 26, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari is corrupt if not he will not be praising abacha and letting Jonathan go free

politics....tahhh...
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by Kingspin(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2018
dadark:
sharrap....
We better sharrap recession and wanton killing.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by jackson555: 5:20pm On May 26, 2018
Bro u are just a waste of Spam and A waste of 9months, i pity you Pig! dadark post=67887785]

and see as your brain no dey work.....[/quote]
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:51pm On May 26, 2018
Foolish Corrupt Drunkard
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by cyrilamx(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2018
Tomorrow you will still call yourself a graduate. A graduate that is too indolent to make a simple research which would have educated you that it was late PDP stalwart; Lawal Keita who vowed that the North would make Gej' s government ungovernable. PMB never uttered such words, Reuben Abatti wove Buhari's name into it, Buhari sued him for #1B libel damages, Gej had to intervene and Abati did apologise in some national dailies. As a Christian it is sinful to bear false witness against another. Don't allow prejudice ruin you.

http://ends.ng/fact-it-was-pdp-that-promised-to-make-nigeria-ungovernable-in-2011-buhari-never-did/

fancy4eve:
refused who........dat was his campaign strategy, we all know his hidden agender nd dis tym, He cn not brain wash us again.

He said he will make GEJ Govt ungovernable nd here is karma dealing wit him, wen u take turn in dealing wit pple 4gting dat (in mama peace voice) their,s God oh. even d bible said it. Exodus 14:14.

My PVC jogging.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by jerryteez: 6:11pm On May 26, 2018
Diiet:
This one self dey talk....
Was your presidency any better than the current one? Nonsense.

Be sincere with yourself.....if u are to air your voice on GEJ and PMB which one will you say is better
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by RZArecta2(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2018
erico2k2:

Like kanu meat
bros, I respect you a lot. Please don't start this thing you want to start.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by erico2k2(m): 7:48pm On May 26, 2018
RZArecta2:
bros, I respect you a lot. Please don't start this thing you want to start.
I respect U back, that statement was directed to the person U said smell, nor B u nah, read am again. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by Litmus: 7:49pm On May 26, 2018
dudebuck:
I am sorry, these things don't make you the giant of Africa.

No, bad-mouthing a fellow African Nation to whites, especially the relatively good ones like South Africa, Kenya, Namibia, Ethiopia, Morroco instead of the really shitty ones like Niger, Chad,Cameroon, makes you the giant of Africa.

...having stated this, my president would be an embarrassment if he used even the shittiest African nation as jest material to the outside world. He would be a Coon to my mind...

Actually, I can't imagine that the president of Ghana would do such a thing. I know that the average Ghanian citizen does this type of back-stabbing on Nigerians all the time to Carebians Whites, Americans and whomever would let them but the president-nah. How does that even work? What Nation's premier does that to nations that share the continent with them? It's like, 'pooh, we Brits are not the French, that dwell on snails and baste you with thire garlic breath's', or let's say nations that really loathe each other like India and Pakistan. The Indian premier, at some commerce leaders Do in London, going, ' invest in India, we are not like Pakistan where there's instability and terrorism'.

Even marginally responsible Nations don't do that sort of thing, there would be huge falling out, ministers summoned, ambassadors kicked out and so on undecided
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by fancy4eve(f): 10:27am On May 27, 2018
cyrilamx:
Tomorrow you will still call yourself a graduate. A graduate that is too indolent to make a simple research which would have educated you that it was late PDP stalwart; Lawal Keita who vowed that the North would make Gej' s government ungovernable. PMB never uttered such words, Reuben Abatti wove Buhari's name into it, Buhari sued him for #1B libel damages, Gej had to intervene and Abati did apologise in some national dailies. As a Christian it is sinful to bear false witness against another. Don't allow prejudice ruin you.

http://ends.ng/fact-it-was-pdp-that-promised-to-make-nigeria-ungovernable-in-2011-buhari-never-did/

whether u lyk it or not, Buhari is going.
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by cyrilamx(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2018
fancy4eve:
whether u lyk it or not, Buhari is going.
first you shamelessly refused to admit you are wrong. Secondly, you seem not to understand Nigeria's brand of politics. PMB has so many things in his favour to win re-election. 1. He is from a majority tribe of Hausa/Fulani. 2. He is worshiped in the core North and still viewed as people's general. 3. He already positioned his men in the armed forces and paramilitary organisations in Nigeria. 4. The APC has majority states and the governors will likely help to win their states for him. How many youths in the South do vote?
Re: Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example by fancy4eve(f): 5:07pm On May 27, 2018
cyrilamx:
first you shamelessly refused to admit you are wrong. Secondly, you seem not to understand Nigeria's brand of politics. PMB has so many things in his favour to win re-election. 1. He is from a majority tribe of Hausa/Fulani. 2. He is worshiped in the core North and still viewed as people's general. 3. He already positioned his men in the armed forces and paramilitary organisations in Nigeria. 4. The APC has majority states and the governors will likely help to win their states for him. How many youths in the South do vote?
I will not hv u insult me just bcus of dat God 4saking, clueless president of urs......if he has paid u 2 to b insulting pple on social media, den hv got better tins 2 do dan respond 2 ur comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys / Boko Haram Overpoweres Soldiers In Maiduguri Raid / FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.