Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

My Favourite Verse Of The Scriptures - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Favourite Verse Of The Scriptures (322 Views)

What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? / Share The First Verse Of Your Favorite Christian Hymn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Favourite Verse Of The Scriptures by IamTheAnswers: 6:25am On May 26, 2018
John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Verse Of The Scriptures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27am On May 26, 2018
Mine is : I can do all things, through Christ who gives me strength.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Favourite Verse Of The Scriptures by Nobody: 6:33am On May 26, 2018
Ephisians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.

I can't imagine how extremely big and powerful God is.

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Verse Of The Scriptures by youngest85(m): 6:36am On May 26, 2018
Songs of Solomon 8vs8

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Verse Of The Scriptures by Nobody: 6:38am On May 26, 2018
Isaiah 60:1
Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

*Read it to the end, and you'd see God's plan for us all*

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Verse Of The Scriptures by Tallesty1(m): 6:41am On May 26, 2018
1 Timothy 1.7

7. For the spirit that God gave us does not make us timid but gives us power, love and self discipline.

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Verse Of The Scriptures by Rogersmith(m): 6:54am On May 26, 2018
Mark 11 v 24
Therefore I say unto you , that whosoever ye desire when ye pray , believe that ye recieve them, ye shall have them.

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Verse Of The Scriptures by IamPlato(m): 7:06am On May 26, 2018

Genesis 1v1
In The Beginning God Created The Heaven And The Earth...

This Verse Is Power Beyond Science...

BEGINNING: Time

CREATED: Energy

HEAVEN: Space

EARTH: Matter

Quote Me When You Interpret It!

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Verse Of The Scriptures by lightblazingnow(m): 7:30am On May 26, 2018
You could say this is the best

Revelation 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Verse Of The Scriptures by IamTheAnswers: 10:04am On May 27, 2018
Jesus Christ

(1) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua’s Birthday Turns Messy, Police Attack Journalists, Disabled / Arise Christians! Take Up The Mantle Of God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/06/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.