Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? (2464 Views)

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by horlarwereleh(m): 6:29am On May 26, 2018
We all have ex/exes one way or the other, wether good or bad!!

Some ex/exes are good riddance while some are regrettable!!
So if you have to advice the one dating your ex right now, what will your advice be

Mine: Bro, dnt you ever let that girl go, you may not find one like her anymore!! Funny, is it?? But that's the truth!

So, lets hear yours!!!

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by Tallesty1(m): 6:34am On May 26, 2018
horlarwereleh:
We all have ex/exes one way or the other, wether good or bad!!

Some ex/exes are good riddance while some are regrettable!!
So if you have to advice the one dating your ex right now, what will your advice be

Mine: Bro, dnt you ever let that girl go, you may not find one like her anymore!! Funny, is it?? But that's the truth!

So, lets hear yours!!!
She's married
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by horlarwereleh(m): 6:36am On May 26, 2018
Tallesty1:
She's married
Dosnt matter!! U cn still advice her husby!! *smiles*
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by Nobody: 6:38am On May 26, 2018
Pound that puzzy with care cos she is still bleeping me once in a while
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by Nobody: 6:44am On May 26, 2018
The danger that an elder sees sitting, a child standing will never see it.

It is appointed unto man once to die! Emotional psychopathy is not only in yaba left.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by Nobody: 6:47am On May 26, 2018
He is one of the luckiest guys on earth.
He should cherish her and take good care of her and if he is passing through financial difficulties, i will be happy to help anyway i can, just to see them happy.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by BabbanBura(m): 6:52am On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
He should cherish her and take good care of her and if he is passing through financial difficulties, i will be happy to help anyway i can, just to see them happy.

Bros seemed u had a good gal but u messed her up and bleeped what u 2 shared
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by Nobody: 6:54am On May 26, 2018
BabbanBura:

Bros seemed u had a good gal but u messed her up and bleeped what u 2 shared
Yes i had a good and perfect girl..
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by OgahBohz: 7:02am On May 26, 2018
FOR MY IMMEDIATE EX , HE SHOULD BE NICE TO HER, CHERISH AND TRUST HER WITH ALL HIS LIFE , ALSO HE SHOULD ALWAYS BE SINCERE WITH HER ...

SHE WAS THE BEST I EVER HAD

(RELIGION DIFF BROKE US)..

AND TO MY PREVIOUS EX,

HMMN HE SHOULD JUST TRY AND UNDERSTAND HER

AND BE CAREFUL , .. VERY CAREFUL ...

AND TO ALL MY OTHER EXs ...DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE !

na Una headache

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by IamPlato(m): 7:04am On May 26, 2018

Being Beautiful Is Not Sense, you Will See It Soon!

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by horlarwereleh(m): 7:05am On May 26, 2018
SmellySperm:
Pound that puzzy with care cos she is still bleeping me once in a while

Bro, u badt ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by horlarwereleh(m): 7:06am On May 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
The danger that an elder sees sitting, a child standing will never see it.

It is appointed unto man once to die! Emotional psychopathy is not only in yaba left.

Word!! From a sage!!!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by horlarwereleh(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:

I cn relate bro, same here!!! I would have done anything to keep her!!!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by horlarwereleh(m): 7:11am On May 26, 2018
OgahBohz:
FOR MY IMMEDIATE EX , HE SHOULD BE NICE TO HER, CHERISH AND TRUST HER WITH ALL HIS LIFE , ALSO HE SHOULD ALWAYS BE SINCERE WITH HER ...

SHE US THE BEST U EVER MET ..

(RELIGION DIFF BROKE US)..

AND TO MY PREVIOUS EX,

HMMN HE SHOULD JUST TRY AND UNDERSTAND HER

AND BE CAREFUL , .. VERY CAREFUL ...

AND TO ALL MY OTHER EXs ...DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE !

na Una headache

Bro, i would say you have had your fair share of women, ryt?? *Smiles*
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by Shedrack777: 7:36am On May 26, 2018
she's married
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by OgahBohz: 7:36am On May 26, 2018
horlarwereleh:

Bro, i would say you have had your fair share of women, ryt?? *Smiles*

not really ...

just had sex with a total of 8girls, (2flings, 1one-night stand, 5sex inclusive relationships ) ...

plus four non-sex inclusive relationships ( just boobs sucking fingering and pushy eating )..

in all just 13 girls .. compare to my other guys with 25 body counts ..
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by pedrilo: 7:36am On May 26, 2018
All tru d period we dated, d nigga kept disturbing her, until we found out we r both AS genotype and she moved over to him.
I dnt hav anytin to tell him.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by horlarwereleh(m): 8:04am On May 26, 2018
OgahBohz:

not really ...

just had sex with a total of 8girls, (2flings, 1one-night stand, 5sex inclusive relationships ) ...

plus four non-sex inclusive relationships ( just boobs sucking fingering and pushy eating )..

in all just 13 girls .. compare to my other guys with 25 body counts ..

Nd u said nt really?? Guess you will agree when u reach 40 body count, ryt
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by horlarwereleh(m): 8:05am On May 26, 2018
pedrilo:
All tru d period we dated, d nigga kept disturbing her, until we found out we r both AS genotype and she moved over to him.

Wow, sorry bro!!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by pedrilo: 8:14am On May 26, 2018
horlarwereleh:

Wow, sorry bro!!
I've moved on. No need for sorry. Life's not a bed of roses.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by horlarwereleh(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2018
pedrilo:
I've moved on. No need for sorry. Life's not a bed of roses.

Ofcourse!! Ofcourse!!! Cnt agree more!!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by OgahBohz: 8:31am On May 26, 2018
horlarwereleh:

Nd u said nt really?? Guess you will agree when u reach 40 body count, ryt
..Nop ..

already stopped ..

found my last bustop .. planning to get married in two yrs time ..

so till then and after no more counting ..

EXCEPT .. she fuks up sha ..
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by horlarwereleh(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2018
OgahBohz:
..Nop ..

already stopped ..

found my last bustop .. planning to get married in two yrs time ..

so till then and after no more counting ..

EXCEPT .. she fuks up sha ..

*Smiles* Better den!! Happy married life in advance then!! Nd i pray she dosnt Bleep up shaaa!!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 26, 2018
Girl don't relay on his love because he can cheat anytime any day
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by deedy111: 1:03pm On May 26, 2018
she was one of the best thing that happened to my life.... I couldn't take care of her cos i ws broke, she endured with me for 3 years, we had to understandably path ways amidst tears and pains, i cursed poverty the day she left my house though we had hours of goodbye bleepds,we both loved each other, I lost her to a rich guy

My advice to him, he's just the luckiest guy to have her, he's got everything of a woman from my ex, can't stop thinking about her but I'm moving on.
He should just keep her happy
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by Auladimeji(m): 4:05pm On May 26, 2018
undecided I don't have ex,I only have friend with benefit

Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by Auladimeji(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2018
IamPlato:

Being Beautiful Is Not Sense, you Will See It Soon!

Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 26, 2018
deedy111:
she was one of the best thing that happened to my life.... I couldn't take care of her cos i ws broke, she endured with me for 3 years, we had to understandably path ways amidst tears and pains, i cursed poverty the day she left my house though we had hours of goodbye bleepds,we both loved each other, I lost her to a rich guy

My advice to him, he's just the luckiest guy to have her, he's got everything of a woman from my ex, can't stop thinking about her but I'm moving on.
He should just keep her happy

How long ago was that?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by yazzman(m): 9:05pm On May 26, 2018
pedrilo:
same happened to me recently kind of pained tho..
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by Offpoint: 9:12pm On May 26, 2018
gringringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringringringringrin that's what I have for him right now...

gringringringringringringringringringringringrin what an idiot.... and lastly... get an helmet for future purposegrin
Re: What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? by horlarwereleh(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2018
Offpoint:
gringringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringringringringrin that's what I have for him right now...

gringringringringringringringringringringringrin what an idiot

I cn only imagine watz goin on in ur mind bro!! He inherited a public hoe shey grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bizzare Moment A Lady Took Off Her Panties & Used It As A Hair Band In A Club / Fair Complexion Girls Are More Wayward, True Or False? / Man Share Photos Of Himself Performing S€x Acts With Dozens Of Women [18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.