Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook (13891 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) / Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by Drinokrane: 6:57am On May 26, 2018
An angry Nigerian policewoman, Gloria Akoh has slammed some mischievous individuals that posted her photos on Facebook, declaring her dead.

Apparently they shared photos of Gloria alongside other individuals who are still alive, with a RIP watermark on it.

She wrote;
"Yusuf Mohammed n vic, and andy that did dis on dis picture, I embark on back to sender prayer for u, u most not go unpunished including those who know that we are alive and still typing Rip purposely"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/policewoman-curses-mischievous-persons-that-declared-her-dead-on-facebook.html

Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by Baawaa(m): 7:02am On May 26, 2018
You too check your ways, simple

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by HtwoOw: 7:06am On May 26, 2018
She probably offended someone and that's their way of threatening her

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by Shedrack777: 7:13am On May 26, 2018
lazy nigerian police. she doesn't know that she is going to die in 2 market days.
she no even get breast sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by decatalyst(m): 7:29am On May 26, 2018
Shut your mouth before I use baton break am! sad

You never forcefully collected bribes from helpless civilians before?

13 Likes

Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by talk2archy: 2:30pm On May 26, 2018
Declaring someone dead while she is still alive, not good at all. what an expensive jocke

10 Likes

Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 26, 2018
grin
Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by wakes: 2:32pm On May 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by BlackHatNaija: 2:33pm On May 26, 2018
She's ignorant, cursing the person doesn't make any sense. She needs to find out where he/she got the information from and act on it accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by Mayydayy(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2018
I will never advice anyone I love to become a police man/woman.
I am yet to see a group of people hated as much as the Nigerian police.
We might smile with them but its hatred that fills our heart towards them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by tobillionaire(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2018
you better go mountain go dey pray

they're after you
Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by jbreezy: 2:34pm On May 26, 2018
Hope itz not ha ghost dat is ranting?
Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 26, 2018
why is she worried or Afraid? if she is sure she will not die.
Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by Wellets50(m): 2:38pm On May 26, 2018
Nigeria's and Their BAD wishes
Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by Nazaretha1(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2018
Abi! The job is so expensive that it has an "e" after it.
talk2archy:
Declaring someone dead while she is still alive, not good at all. what an expensive jocke
Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 26, 2018
That is a threat on her life. She should take it seriously

She looks like a nigga in that first pic.
Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by satowind(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2018
Why bring it to social media
Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by Diso60090(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2018
Do waist like 80 years old monkey
Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by thedondada(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2018
Her life her choice grin grin

She better go and find out what's wrong before she's there embarking on prayer.

Somebody has foretold the deaths of peoplenjncluding a child you are there fuming.
Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by LZAA: 2:49pm On May 26, 2018
Drinokrane:
An angry Nigerian policewoman, Gloria Akoh has slammed some mischievous individuals that posted her photos on Facebook, declaring her dead.

Apparently they shared photos of Gloria alongside other individuals who are still alive, with a RIP watermark on it.

She wrote;
"Yusuf Mohammed n vic, and andy that did dis on dis picture, I embark on back to sender prayer for u, u most not go unpunished including those who know that we are alive and still typing Rip purposely"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/policewoman-curses-mischievous-persons-that-declared-her-dead-on-facebook.html

She looks like Roger3D
Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by summerky: 3:29pm On May 26, 2018
Shedrack777:
lazy nigerian police. she doesn't know that she is going to die in 2 market days.
she no even get breast sef

I smh for you...lol
Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by abbeyty(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2018
Hope the person that wrote that on her picture is not dordor, cuz she is the only person i know that writes such on innocent people's on Facebook including kids
Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by Yinxies(f): 4:14pm On May 26, 2018
But who would do something like that? So sick undecided
Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by redsun(m): 5:02pm On May 26, 2018
As if she is not going to die someday. Death is the inevitable consequence of birth, it is nothing to fear or worry about, especially with the kind of job she does. That is why it is essential to live life in full and most especially in the know. Not like foools that can be tossed around like basketballs by con pastors.
Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by orbit28645(m): 5:20pm On May 26, 2018
Mayydayy:
I will never advice anyone I love to become a police man/woman.
I am yet to see a group of people hated as much as the Nigerian police.
We might smile with them but its hatred that fills our heart towards them.
so why do you hate dem?
Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by CioAngels(f): 6:07pm On May 26, 2018
Drinokrane:

She wrote;

But why this, an innocent child too? Please let curtail our anger, whatever the black over blue uniform woman has done, please take the baby out of this.
Re: Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook by level10: 9:24pm On May 26, 2018
Na wa ooo
Pple wicked oo

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity / Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army / Electric Cable Thief Nabbed & Tortured In Anambra, Names Accomplice (Graphic Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.