Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State (14669 Views)

Picture Of APC Sokoto Rally On Nairaland Front Page Is Fake / PDP Moves To Remove Organising Secretary Over Incompetence, Arrogance / Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by Orpe7(m): 12:14pm On May 26, 2018
Bro i dey supply anything o.
If contract dey no forget ur people o

1 Like

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by djlawex02(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2018
Eco2580:
With gratitude to almighty God & deep sense of humility, I am pleased to inform you that I have been elected as STATE ORGANISING SECRETARY of APC Sokoto State Headquarters.
Words aint enough to express appreciation to my Bosses, Family & Friends.
My special gratitude goes to His Excellency Rt. Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal CFR (Mutawallen Sokoto).

Bashar Isah Jabo
(Sarkin Yakin Jabo)

congratulations

1 Like

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by docadams: 12:27pm On May 26, 2018
Hello Hello Hello Echo 2580,:this is Echo 2000. Please clarify your status here active, silent mode, on life ban or inactive. So many enemies of state on platform. Access put on hold pending final clarificatin. Roger and out.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by Sarkin: 12:41pm On May 26, 2018
LZAA:

Same sarkin wey dy do igbophobia for hia grin
Cc immhotep iceberg3 DaBullIT pointzerom laudate

He's different and I love igbos

1 Like

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by Groovenaija360(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2018
Congrats..

Baba oya make i dm you my account details asap grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by HtwoOw: 12:49pm On May 26, 2018
Hehehehehehehehe

hahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahah

hihihihihihihihihihihihi

melvinjames:
What of your friend Ngeneukwenu? Has he been elected the honourable minister of Bobrisky Yansh?

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by David160(m): 1:06pm On May 26, 2018
Fu*k Apc
Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by encryptjay(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2018
You no go see these guys dey make noise for threads, just low key things till they hit jackpot grin
Congratulations, make sure you do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by papoudaupolos: 1:29pm On May 26, 2018
Eco2580:
With gratitude to almighty God & deep sense of humility, I am pleased to inform you that I have been elected as STATE ORGANISING SECRETARY of APC Sokoto State Headquarters.
My special gratitude goes to His Excellency Rt. Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal CFR (Mutawallen Sokoto).

Bashar Isah Jabo
(Sarkin Yakin Jabo)

Congrat dan uwa. Allah ba mu sa,a

1 Like

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by ehissi(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2018
Abeg before it happen, make una quick donate bandage, ice block, etc before them finally break E head for their meeting ooooo... shocked
Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by anyicash(m): 1:38pm On May 26, 2018
melvinjames:
What of your friend Ngeneukwenu? Has he been elected the honourable minister of Bobrisky Yansh?

plz Bro how do i get this video?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by fxjunkie(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by onos217(m): 2:06pm On May 26, 2018
jrusky:
Good I have identify you now bit by bit all Nigeria enemy will be reveal. Now I know you and your username name here.

Give glory to yourself and not God because your party is a pain in the ass bollock party bro no congratulation.

I just pity you a bit because you might be among those apc that will be pack to jail the very day power change hand. I pity you a lot because it will be like tsunami no apc will escape the wrath.
Bros,abeg,when power change hands, na u go put them for prison? The previous administration wey people pack money, how many of them dey prison?

Make u na stop all this unnecessary drama, abi na hate I go call am. I dey sure say if na u dem give the appointment, you go widely open your arm,and gladly accept the offer.In fact, you go throw one big party to celebrate am. All of us na d same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by nduchucks: 2:12pm On May 26, 2018
Eco2580:

Bashar Isah Jabo
(Sarkin Yakin Jabo)

Congratulations, Dan uwa ni.

Please ignore negative comments centered around partisanship because they are narrow minded. Nigeria is not a one party state.

You can make your own Mark regardless of your party affiliation. There are good and bad elements in all parties and I encourage you to associate with the good elements.

Best of luck to you on your way up.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by LZAA: 2:25pm On May 26, 2018
Sarkin:

He's different and I love igbos
Hmmmmm
Ok o
Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by abuhari: 3:43pm On May 26, 2018
Your governor done nothing for the state. Please support truth and only for the truth.
Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by Mccullum: 3:47pm On May 26, 2018
Congratulations young man, just continue doing what you believe in, kindly be patriotic and serve your party and populace with love and caring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by agarawu23(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2018
I rushed to the thread thinking is Mr firefire grin
Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by utytill(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Such a handsome young man in a ugly party.
He should be ready to decamp sooner or later with the governor before December 2018,because it seems his loyalty lies with the governor.
Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by casualobserver1: 4:25pm On May 26, 2018
Eco2580:

Bashar Isah Jabo
(Sarkin Yakin Jabo)

Congratulations. It is always good to see younger people getting involved in politics. We need a generational shift in Nigeria and everytime a young person comes on board that is one step towards that shift.

Please try to be mindful that so many hopes are riding on you. Millions of young people need hope and whatever the party you are in, that hope is on your shoulders.

God will see you through.

If rumors that Gov. Tambuwal is planning to go for president is true please secure website for him and start marketing him.

Doing something like that can increase your standing within the campaign and encourage politicians to bring more youth on board.

That is the only advice I have, but I will support you in my own way through prayers. Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by HenryG(m): 4:32pm On May 26, 2018
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by HenryG(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2018
Eco2580:

Bashar Isah Jabo
(Sarkin Yakin Jabo)

Congratulations to you Sir. I seek to be given an oppportunity to put my skills to work in the area of planning and organizing for the state. I am based in Sokoto state. I have made numerous attempt to Umar Faruk Secretariat to see the Secretary to the Sokoto state government on how i could be of help to him in discharging the secretariat work in planning and organizing.. making things work out as planned.
I seek for this same opportunity under you. Thanks
Salami Henry Gbenga
salamihenrygbenga@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by Akanapiaigwe: 4:38pm On May 26, 2018
[s]
Eco2580:

Lol.
Which Pdp are u talking about?
grin
[/s]
do you know that Buhari is a terrorist?
Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by OmoDavido(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2018
Eco2580

My brother from another mother congrats o

Abeg before you will deactivate your account and forget us here please note that I am a graphics designer. Incase there is a contract on that, na beg ah dey beg. And also in case you need someone that can be managing all your social media accounts. I tanda gidigba for here. Also, if you want to share and post campaign posters all over the country, I have 5years experience in that area too.

You can reach me via my email address sir,

akanbigraphix@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by damilola142: 7:13pm On May 26, 2018
Congratulations to u... Remember me in ur kingdom.... I am into event /media coverage..... Please contact me

1 Like

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by damilola142: 7:17pm On May 26, 2018
Congratulations to u...may u be favored .... I am into event /media coverage..... Please contact me ...i would appreciate

1 Like

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by melvinjames: 9:55pm On May 26, 2018
anyicash:
plz Bro how do i get this video?

Its on youtube. Idi Amin
Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 26, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin Chop your own well cause when PDP enter next year we no go allow una chop yam cheesy
what a clone

1 Like

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by conehead2018: 10:37pm On May 26, 2018
Eco2580:

Bashar Isah Jabo
(Sarkin Yakin Jabo)

congrats pls represent well

1 Like

Re: Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State by QueTeddy: 10:48am On May 27, 2018
Eco2580:

Bashar Isah Jabo
(Sarkin Yakin Jabo)

all good....
just in case you could help out....
I live in Sokoto too...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dauda Birma Dies In Yola / Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form / Subsidy Removal: FG Resisted Pressure To Print Money – NGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.