Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Buhari And APC Will Rather Nigeria Burn To The Ground Than Concede Defeat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And APC Will Rather Nigeria Burn To The Ground Than Concede Defeat (616 Views)

I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. / Meet Northern businessman who want Atiku to win so badly even if Nigeria Burn / Shehu Sani To TY Danjuma: Let Nigeria Burn & Be Free Instead Of Hiding The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And APC Will Rather Nigeria Burn To The Ground Than Concede Defeat by TylerDurden: 1:13pm On May 26, 2018
This is a man that has never gone quiet into the night since he began losing elections in 2003. If he is not heading all the way up to the Supreme Court, he will be ushering his thugs to do the needful.

You see, Buhari is from the same school as Murtala. Murtala's mutiny code-named Operation Araba, won't have been possible without the active participation and connivance of the northern public in carrying out the pogroms of 1966. Just like the Armenian genocide by the Turkish Ottoman State wouldn't have been possible without the civilian Turks participating in ethnic cleansing or the Arab Sudanese north use of civilian militias like the Janjawiid to do their dirty work.

In 2019, Buhari already has all machinery on ground to rig the elections. It will be the Grace of God only that INEC conducts free and fair elections and if that is allowed and the inevitable sack of Buhari by the electorate is announced, I can guarantee you that unlike what you had in 2007 and 2011 where Buhari supporters went on a bloody rampage in the north, come 2019 a Buhari loss will witness every corner of Nigeria on fire.

I said this becuase Buhari has planted his civilian cohorts in every corner of the country and they are in strategic towns and cities, and will mount road blocks in major highways and streets.

If you think I am talking trash, then see what is happening around you with the upsurge of imported Fulanis around you. Most of these Fulanis are those displaced from Centarl African Republic and across West Africa and Buhari has promised to resettle them on your lands and he has began that process by planting them on your backyard. You all must have read the report of a convoy of Fulanis intercepted in northern Cross-River, well this is not an isolated case but is what is transpiring across the north-central and southern Nigeria. States like Delta are already swamped with Fulanis. Then there is also the little disturbing fact that 99.9% of Military personnel stationed in the south are drawn from Huasa/Fulani Muslim bloc.

In the event of a Buhari loss, do you think his kinsmen will fold their hands? I laugh.

The chaos that will be ushered in 2019 will eventually lead to civil war if not checked. But I doubt there will be anything to check it as the Nigerian Military is severely compromised and will do the bidding of Buhari .

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Will Rather Nigeria Burn To The Ground Than Concede Defeat by christejames(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2018
They should get ready to be consumed by the inferno while the dogged and resilient country still stand.

#B2D 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Will Rather Nigeria Burn To The Ground Than Concede Defeat by BERNIMOORE: 1:24pm On May 26, 2018
TylerDurden:
This is a man that has never gone quiet into the night since he began losing elections in 2003. If he is not heading all the way up to the Supreme Court, he will be ushering his thugs to do the needful.

You see, Buhari is from the same school as Murtala. Murtala's mutiny code-named Operation Araba, won't have been possible without the active participation and connivance of the northern public in carrying out the pogroms of 1966. Just like the Armenian genocide by the Turkish Ottoman State wouldn't have been possible without the civilian Turks participating in ethnic cleansing or the Arab Sudanese north use of civilian militias like the Janjawiid to do their dirty work.

In 2019, Buhari already has all machinery on ground to rig the elections. It will be the Grace of God only that INEC conducts free and fair elections and if that is allowed and the inevitable sack of Buhari by the electorate is announced, I can guarantee you that unlike what you had in 2007 and 2011 where Buhari supporters went on a bloody rampage in the north, come 2019 a Buhari loss will witness every corner of Nigeria on fire.

I said this becuase Buhari has planted his civilian cohorts in every corner of the country and they are in strategic towns and cities, and will mount road blocks in major highways and streets.

If you think I am talking trash, then see what is happening around you with the upsurge of imported Fulanis around you. Most of these Fulanis are those displaced from Centarl African Republic and across West Africa and Buhari has promised to resettle them on your lands and he has began that process by planting them on your backyard. You all must have read the report of a convoy of Fulanis intercepted in northern Cross-River, well this is not an isolated case but is what is transpiring across the north-central and southern Nigeria. States like Delta are alread swamped with Fulanis.

In the event of a Buhari loss, do you think his kinsmen will fold their hands? I laugh.

The chaos that will be ushered in 2019 will eventually lead to civil war if not checked. But I doubt there will be anything to check it as the Nigerian Military is severely compromised and will do the bidding of Buhari .

hello, BUHARI WILL BE DEFEATED, CONCEDING DEFEATED IS NOT. AND OPTION, APC WILL. BE HUMBLED IN 2019 people are mad with the old man without directlom
Re: Buhari And APC Will Rather Nigeria Burn To The Ground Than Concede Defeat by 7lives: 1:59pm On May 26, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
hello, BUHARI WILL BE DEFEATED, CONCEDING DEFEATED IS NOT. AND OPTION, APC WILL. BE HUMBLED IN 2019 people are mad with the old man without directlom

YINMU, probably cyberspace.
Re: Buhari And APC Will Rather Nigeria Burn To The Ground Than Concede Defeat by TylerDurden: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
Bump
Re: Buhari And APC Will Rather Nigeria Burn To The Ground Than Concede Defeat by Pastorlarry: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
Sometimes I ask who will defeat pmb,yet PDP lost in Edo,ondo,osun,ekiti,kwara etc

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Will Rather Nigeria Burn To The Ground Than Concede Defeat by TylerDurden: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Pastorlarry:
Sometimes I ask who will defeat pmb,yet PDP lost in Edo,ondo,osun,ekiti,kwara etc

Abacha had no opponent in 1998.

Do not dismiss the God of the righteous

(1) (Reply)

When A School Proprietor And His Principal 'ran Mad' Tying Students To Crosses / APC National Convention: Full List Of Positions, Zoning Arrangement / Fayose Says President Is Too Old To Run In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.