Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Police Recruitment Exams: The Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Recruitment Exams: The Experience (719 Views)

Police Recruitment: PSC Releases List Of Successful Candidates / Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' / Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Recruitment Exams: The Experience by eodavids(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2018
News have it that 40 questions out of the total of the quations asked in this national exam was presented in Arabic language.

I was told, but did not see with my eyes. So before we say much, let Nairalanders who saw the question paper give the primary evidence, preferably by pictures.

Thanks all.

Cc. Seun, Lalasticlala, Lzaa, Imhotep, Zombie Tamer, et'al

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Recruitment Exams: The Experience by eodavids(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2018
eodavids:
News have it that 40 questions out of the total of the quations asked in this national exam was presented in Arabic language.

I was told, but did not see with my eyes. So before we say much, let Nairalanders who saw the question paper give the primary evidence, preferably by pictures.

Thanks all.

Primary evidence is needed pls.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, pls move this to the FP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Recruitment Exams: The Experience by LZAA: 2:27pm On May 26, 2018
eodavids:

Thanks all.

didn't d daura overlord employ 91 ppl for dss from katsina
isn't d army insignia in arabic?
anything is possible
Re: Police Recruitment Exams: The Experience by eodavids(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2018
LZAA:

didn't d daura overlord employ 91 ppl for dss from katsina
isn't d army insignia in arabic?
anything is possible

I wish its not true, because such portends great injustice and nepotistic evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Recruitment Exams: The Experience by LZAA: 5:42pm On May 26, 2018
eodavids:

I wish its not true, because such portends great injustice and nepotistic evil
Hope so too
Re: Police Recruitment Exams: The Experience by eodavids(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2018
LZAA:

Hope so too

The 'agenda' allegation should no be trueoooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Stop Me From Coming To Ekiti, Akeredolu Tells Fayose / Offa Bank Robbers: Michael Adiku Supply Us Weapons, Not Saraki / Reasons We Cannot Investigate Obasanjo’s $16 Billion Power Project – SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.