Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply (34599 Views)

Police Recruitment: Otti Concerned As 700 Abia Candidates Shun Interview / Police Recruitment: IGP Appeals To Supreme Court, Seeks Stay Of Judgment Executi / Police Recruitment: Ibrahim Idri Submitted N16.8bn For Recruitment To Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Digitiminimi: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Police Recruitment is ongoing.

The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) on Saturday announced that it has commenced its 2020 recruitment exercise for new officers.

Police spokesman Frank Mba in a statement said the security agency is recruiting qualified persons as constables from July to mid-August.

Interested applicants, according to Mba, must be aged between 17 to 25 years and must possess “a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.

“Applicants must be medical, physical, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female,” Mba said.

The police spokesman stated that female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment.

He said all recruitment processes are done online and urged applicants to visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to complete the online registration form.

Mba noted that applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all state commands, including FCT Command, from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020.

The police spokesman said the names of successful candidates will be published in national newspapers on 14th September 2020 and other platforms.

Mba advised persons with certain disabilities not to apply. They include “impediment in speech gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food, knocked knees, bowlegs, bent knees (knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention),”

Persons with “deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, defective eyesight or squints eyes and amputation of any part of the body” are also advised not to apply for the recruitment exercise.

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria-police-begin-2020-recruitment-exercise/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

#NigeriaPoliceRecruitment2020

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1281939187072204801

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by SmartProf(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lol...I hope those who are going to apply know the real qualifications? If u dont know, just take a careful appraisal of what u think about the Nigerian police. Those are the attributes you require.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by illicit(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by aremuforlife(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Let those who are condemning the police force apply, we need real people, people with conscience to apply.

31 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by gambia(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
When CBN,FIRS, DPR, NIMASA, NIA, e.t.c are recruiting, you won't see it online, but when its time for Police constable(RECRUITS), they are publicising it. The Country is not balance at all.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by dlaw70(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
A friend gave me a tip off about DSS application,as I was rushing to go and apply this morning,I was shock to learn that,they wrote exams yesterday.But officially,the dateline for submission is clearly stated as 15th of this month.
This country matter don tire person finish.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Slawormir: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Persons with “deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, defective eyesight or squints are also advised not to apply for the recruitment exercise.

Not surprised... Our police must emphasize on that hand matter...them want person way go fit dey stretch hand easily dey collect twenty twenty Naira bribe
And that better eyesight to recognise shaperly between our different currency denomination

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
;Dw

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
grin
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by ForeThinker: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
The database will be compromised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Anneka101(f): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Please when is CBN recruiting For so many years now I have not seen their recruitment post online.

Please someone update me I want to work with CBN biko or nothing.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by cray91(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
oga na same same. you think say those wey apply before and in the force already dont have conscience? nope it doesnt work like that. They all always have conscience from start but as time goes on the conscience fade away and the black police uniform begin to stain the conscience until it turns dark as well haha
aremuforlife:
Let those who are condemning the police force apply, we need real people, people with conscience to apply.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by dingbang(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
I think the police should give the contract for their hiring to private firms to conduct a 360 degree hiring process. We cannot continue to have mad people in the police force.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by barrypro: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Good one from them.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by ainas247: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
grin

...and must possess “a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by XXLMANDIGO: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
I am waiting for when the EFCC Chairman position will be advertised in the dailies for interested applicants like me cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Mowoe(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
You'll now apply for this one; all the curses people have placed on police officers wee now start affecting you even before you start work.

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by deji17: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Buhari is trying despite low revenue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by StarUp: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
Issorite...

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Cumtroller: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
Northern Police Force.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Becklynn(f): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
What of CBN

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by doggedfighter(f): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
To wear that black sef

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
Only If they will make me CP or IG,I will apply.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by georjay(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
cray91:
oga na same same. you think say those wey apply before and in the force already dont have conscience? nope it doesnt work like that. They all always have conscience from start but as time goes on the conscience fade away and the black police uniform begin to stain the conscience until it turns dark as well haha

No be lie
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by oblaak(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Haa!!!! You want to go and join Nigerian police? It’s a curse to join the Nigerian police force. We are the worst in the world.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by ieemmanuel(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
This must be a joke the Nigerian Police Force is a big scam!
Police is your friend I weep!! Rather they will look for any opportunity to exploit the same civilians they swore to protect. If someone is arrested falsely, you will have to pay money for bail, and even if one is guilty of a crime. It can always be settled with the right amount of money.
They are payed to do their job, when a case is brought in by a civilian, to investigate the case they ask the civilians to pay to fuel their car, what nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by aremuforlife(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
[b][/b]
[/quote][quote author=cray91 post=91613715]oga na same same. you think say those wey apply before and in the force already dont have conscience? nope it doesnt work like that. They all always have conscience from start but as time goes on the conscience fade away and the black police uniform begin to stain the conscience until it turns dark as well haha
I don't think so, there peoples with discipline and principles.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by skyhighweb(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
until dey up the certificate to university degree alot of bad eggs will b there.

senseless illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by WINDSOW(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Accursed job!
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Digitiminimi:
Police Recruitment is ongoing.

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria-police-begin-2020-recruitment-exercise/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1281939187072204801

The simple criteria is that the applicant must know how to collect bribe and make daily remittance to the DPO
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply by Solamilove: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
dlaw70:
A friend gave me a tip off about DSS application,as I was rushing to go and apply this morning,I was shock to learn that,they wrote exams yesterday.But officially,the dateline for submission is clearly stated as 15th of this month.
This country matter don tire person finish.
Med ohh..lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaja Wachuku Sleeping At A UN Meeting In New York (Photo) / Policeman Watching As Nassarawa Lawmakers Fight (Photo) / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.