Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan (2090 Views)

The Difference Is Very Clear, Dele Momodu Praises Wike Outfit (photo) / Dele Momodu Praises Nnamdi Kanu, Commends The Collaboration Between The South / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by nwabobo: 1:57pm On May 26, 2018

Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by abokibuhari: 1:58pm On May 26, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 26, 2018
Nigeria was not ripe yet for GEJ type of leadership

23 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by FlyoruB: 2:11pm On May 26, 2018
TrumpedL:
Nigeria was not ripe yet for GEJ type of leadership

Ah. I don't get you? Upon all the massive stealing that occured under his government?? Are you saying that it would have been even worse if Nigeria were 'ripe' for his leadership?? Na wah for you o.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by abokibuhari: 2:22pm On May 26, 2018
FlyoruB:

Ah. I don't get you? Upon all the massive stealing that occured under his government?? Are you saying that it would have been even worse if Nigeria were 'ripe' for his leadership?? Na wah for you o.
Upon the massive looting, how much you they buy fuel then, how much was bag of rice and so on?

Up till now no conviction, them never catch anybody....

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by fergie001: 2:24pm On May 26, 2018
FlyoruB:

He was a President who was never "in charge"..
I knew he especially lost it,when he changed his NSA,and Chief-of-Staff.........

I am no Jonathan fan,
But what he meant was that...
Some of those things people said about Jonathan on live TV,on camera,in Ojuelegba,etc......
If dem born you well,come and do it again.......

As for Dele,He would have made a good 'maradona' had he played football.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by omanzo02: 2:26pm On May 26, 2018
Na Dele not Delete, abeg correct it before lazy Nigerian youths (BMC) get Confused! grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by SalamRushdie: 2:29pm On May 26, 2018
FlyoruB:

And is far worse looting not going on today? What has changed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by OfficialAwol(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2018
fergie001:

I knew he especially lost it,when he changed his NSA,and Chief-of-Staff.........

I am no Jonathan fan,
Some of those things people said about Jonathan on live TV,on camera,in Ojuelegba,etc......

GEJ isn't a bitter man.

He's isn't a tyrant.

He's isn't a dictator who removed khaki and wore Agbada.

He's the true definition of what you call a democrat.

He's a Hero.

If only he governed Nigeria for another 4 years.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 26, 2018
The problem of this country is afonja; trust me, these people are the genesis and cause of every single problem in this country. They flip-flop and change their minds based on emotions and sentiments; this is how its been with them since creation. Their minds are like women's minds since 80% of them were raised in single mother household. They hated Jonathan because he surrounded himself with Igbos based on merit; this was his only crime. Then the found out that Patience Jonathan is a bonafide Igbo woman pretending to be SS; this was the last straw! They succeeded in getting him out of office and foisting on us this GMB, and now guess what? Typical afonja...they are regretting! Afonjas have been regretting their decisions since immemorial because they make decisions based on emotions and selfishness, not reason or facts!

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by kutchs: 3:07pm On May 26, 2018
FlyoruB:

Massive corruption according to Buhari and his lying govt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by rexel99: 3:25pm On May 26, 2018
fergie001:

I am no Jonathan fan,

Muumu, is the dullard in charge? With mainagate, misbehaviour of his IG and the in-fighting between heads of different security agencies he appointed between him and GEJ who looks like someone that handled the role better?

The buhari that always says he is not aware of this and that. Do you need anymore confirmation of who handled the role of a president more?

Even with GEJ's failings he is miles ahead of the statue occupying that seat now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by fergie001: 3:30pm On May 26, 2018
rexel99:

Muumu, is the dullard in charge? With mainagate, misbehaviour of his IG and the in-fighting between heads of different security agencies he appointed between him and GEJ who looks like someone that handled the role better?

The buhari that always says he is not aware of this and that. Do you need anymore confirmation of who handled the role of a president more?

Even with GEJ's failings he is miles ahead of the statue occupying that seat now.
Well,am no Buhari fan either and you can read my posts,I am extremely critical of Buhari,so why all this vituperations for likes?
This is the reason why BMC abuse you anyhow because you do not attack the issue but go after the non-essentials....
I will not return your favour,I will make you like like the dullard you seem to criticise.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by millomaniac: 3:34pm On May 26, 2018
OfficialAwol:

GEJ isn't a bitter man.

He's isn't a tyrant.

He's isn't a dictator who removed khaki and wore Agbada.

He's the true definition of what you call a democrat.

He's a Hero.

If only he governed Nigeria for another 4 years.

I agree with the bolded and those qualities elevated him from school teacher to president. However he failed as a president. But he is a good man. The current president is not a good man and his administration is worse than that of jonathan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by Lawalatm: 3:36pm On May 26, 2018
Medicine after death cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by fallout87: 3:36pm On May 26, 2018
FlyoruB:

What massive stealing? No convictions only lies and propaganda.

Abacha stole over 5 billion USD and your stupid fundamentalist president is praising him saying he built road.

Just sharrap

8 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by deomelo: 4:03pm On May 26, 2018
Buhari Will Win Presidential Poll By A Landslide – Dele Momodu

Jonathan became an elitist president and the moment you are elitist in nature, outlook in attitude, you are bound to fail. Nigeria requires a selfless leader and reduces personal comfort for overall comfort of the people. The moment you gallivant all over the world, drive special jets, go to Jerusalem with entourage of people and people are lying to you that you are the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria, what nonsense.

The key element of leadership is trust. If you are coming to Lagos, you lock down everywhere; you cannot be a man of the people, you cannot see anything and that is why the Benin-Ore road they are making noise about is still useless. They have repaired some parts of it but did not do it all the way to Sagamu. Jonathan does not see all these because when he moves, they shield him.

Look at the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, the most important road linking the heartbeat of Nigeria to the rest of Nigeria. The PDP has not been able to complete it in the last 16 years. There is headway in the railway, looking at Sijuade and the rest, but the government must be more serious than ambitious. If you just want to do one rail from Lagos to Kano then make it the best quality. When are we going to start doing quality projects?

There have been attacks on candidates as the elections get closer. What do you make of the advertorial by Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose on Buhari?

I will describe the advert as very satanic, extremely satanic. It is probably worse than the cartoon that caused problem in France and this is where you know that Nigerians are not really violent. In other places, that would have caused violence. What he did was to provoke anger in the people against the PDP and against Jonathan. If I were Jonathan, I will distant myself from Fayose immediately because that advert was totally reckless and irresponsible.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/.../175994-interview-buhari-will-win-presidential

The same Dele Momodu trashing the same useless and worthless Jona.

Look at the last paragraph about Fayose and Jona.

The same Jona instead of listening to wisdom is in ekiti today praising and celebrating with the same fayose.

Jona was tone deaf and he's still tone deaf.

Per Dele Momodu, PMB is not your average Nigerian politician or like the clowns you whitewash in your magazines for recognition and patronage. Jona was actually your type.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by ojmaroni247(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2018
cheesy Even Dele is now a Fan of GEJ. maybe him dey vex say GEJ no get him time before. "Dele na my boy, Dele na my boy“
Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by CarlosTheJackal: 5:10pm On May 26, 2018
sean1000x:
The problem of this country is afonja; trust me, these people are the genesis and cause of every single problem in this country. They flip-flop and change their minds based on emotions and sentiments; this is how its been with them since creation. Their minds are like women's minds since 80% of them were raised in single mother household. They hated Jonathan because he surrounded himself with Igbos based on merit; this was his only crime. Then the found out that Patience Jonathan is a bonafide Igbo woman pretending to be SS; this was the last straw! They succeeded in getting him out of office and foisting on us this GMB, and now guess what? Typical afonja...they are regretting! Afonjas have been regretting their decisions since immemorial because they make decisions based on emotions and selfishness, not reason or facts!
Get out from here with this your tribal hate.

How long will your pettiness and hate linger? You want to change the topic and make it a tribal haven

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by deomelo: 5:22pm On May 26, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Get out from here with this your tribal hate.

How long will your pettiness and hate linger? You want to change the topic and make it a tribal haven

Tribalism is their only currency for social and communal interactions. They just can not function above that tribal level and gutter.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by CarlosTheJackal: 5:47pm On May 26, 2018
deomelo:

Tribalism is their only currency for social and communal interactions. They just can not function above that tribal level and gutter.
Who removed your Crown? KING OF ALL TRIBALIST
Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by Zendinho(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2018
_ In 2005 Michael Owen forced himself out of Liverpool, he was their no 10, In his desperation for champions league, he went to Madrid.
_ In 2005 Manchester United beat Liverpool 2-1 both goals scored by Silverster, and liverpool goal was an own goal scored by john O'shea.
_ In 2005 liverpool knockout an English team in UCL, Chelsea.
_ In 2005 liverpool was having a Senegalese in their team,Salif Diao.
_ That same 2005 southampton battled with relegation zone and slightly escaped being relegated.
_ 2005 there was a Royal wedding of English Prince.
_ ..Then Liverpool became the European Champions in 2005..
***Now in 2018***
_ 2018 Phillip Coutinho forced himself out of Liverpool, He was thier no 10, he left for Barcelona another spanish team,in desperation for UCL.
_ 2018 Manchester United beat Liverpool 2-1 both goals were scored by Marcus Rashford and Liverpool goal was an own goal scored by Eric Bailly.
_ 2018 Liverpool knockout an English team in UCL, Man City.
_ 2018 Liverpool is having a Senegalese Player in their Team, Sadio Mane.
_ 2018 southampton struggled with relegation and escaped being relegated.
_2018 there was a Royal wedding of English Prince. _ Today Liverpool host Madrid in UCL Final in Kiev...
Is anybody thinking what i'm thinking?
Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by obonujoker(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2018
deomelo:

You the greatest tribalist of all...
Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by deomelo: 6:16pm On May 26, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Who removed your Crown? KING OF ALL TRIBALIST

obonujoker:

You the greatest tribalist of all...

lol @ guilty conscience ipob tribalists crying...
Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by CodeTemplar: 6:30pm On May 26, 2018
sean1000x:
SMH, Same Yorubas that protested against Turai Yar Adua's caging of GEJ
Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by nwabobo: 11:56pm On May 27, 2018
omanzo02:
Na Dele not Delete, abeg correct it before lazy Nigerian youths (BMC) get Confused! grin grin

Thanks bro. Auto correct things.
Re: Dele Momodu Praises Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:16am On May 28, 2018
Jonathan was a leader who knew leading starts from the bottom up.. that was the exact reason the elites never liked him.. they eventually poisoned the poor to do away with who cared for them most.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Bye-election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death / I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani / JUST IN!!! Video: President Buhari Nearly Falls Of The Stage In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.