Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan (22282 Views)

2023: Why PDP Cannot Afford To Cede Its Presidential Ticket To Any Region / PDP Cannot Win 2023 Presidential With Uche Secondus As The Party Chairman / PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by tuniski: 2:24pm On May 27, 2018
PHILipu1:

I am happy that July 14 is not far away again and I will quote you after the Ekiti election and I know you will cry rigging then.

APC were not after Obiano,Obiano has done well and APC was just after to stop PDP from gaining any ground in Anambra and APC did that by beating PDP to 2 position.

Do you know why Obiano went to greet Buhari in aso rock immediately he won?
A deal was struck that APC will allow Obiano to go second term and Obiano will use the state structures to work for Buhari in 2019.

Bayelsa election came too early for APC and there was no so much interest,APC just came on board then and some of this federal institutions were still in the hands of PDP members because APC haven't settle down then.

That 16-0 might just be the opposite this time around.

Talk of Kogi,Ondo,Edo etc,how was those results.
APC can not lose Ekiti state.
Write it down.
Apc will be defeated in Ekiti and Osun. Federal might my left leg.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by PHILipu1(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2018
tuniski:

Apc will be defeated in Ekiti and Osun. Federal might my left leg.
Your final excuse then will be that APC rigged a free and fair election.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by PHILipu1(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2018
tuniski:

Stop deceiving yourself, if federal might is that mighty PdP would have won presidential elections in 2015, and politicians won't be buying votes.
Let no one be fooled votes do count!

If federal might was not that strong,Buhari would have defeat Jonathan with a margin of more than 10 millions votes in 2015.
Federal might help the margin to look so close
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by PHILipu1(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I am not PDP,I am for Good Governance no matter the party, I voted APGA in Anambra,unlike you that's blindly supporting APC,later u would go back to beg 100naira to bet.Buhari and APC has failed, Nigerians knw that,only people supporting him are those that benefit from him for selfish reasons
Yeah,I bet for fun and I beg for fun to make the forum lively and take off the pressure once in a while from those that are losing.

My bank account will make you to commit suicide.
I'm pround to use the money that i would have use to carry prostitutes or take hard drugs like you to bet
Majority of Nigerians are ready to give AOC that 16 years they gave PDP too and then compare both.

You are in the minority and you don't matter
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:56pm On May 27, 2018
PHILipu1:

Yeah,I bet for fun and I beg for fun to make the forum lively and take off the pressure once in a while from those that are losing.
My bank account will make you to commit suicide.
Majority of Nigerians are ready to give AOC that 16 years they gave PDP too and then compare both.

You are in the minority and you don't matter
Lol,beg for fun indeed,keep begging and supporting APC,while they give their Children the CBN jobs
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by PHILipu1(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lol,beg for fun indeed,keep begging and supporting APC,while they give their Children the CBN jobs
And how many CBN jobs did you get when you supported PDP for 16 years.
Before I support APC for 6 years,you will hear my story
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by PHILipu1(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Zombie as far as Anambra is concern,we hate Buhari and apc,stop fooling yourself saying Obiano would work for Buhari,there is no way Buhari and APC would score up to 5percent in Anambra
Buhari will score 70% in Anambra come 2019.
Write it down and I will quote you after d election
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2018
PHILipu1:

Buhari will score 70% in Anambra come 2019.
Write it down and I will quote you after d election
Lol,clown,buhari didn't score 5percent when everybody thought he was the messaigh in 2015? it is now we all now confirmed he is a disaster he would score 70percent,even people that voted for him are regretting,you are really a zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by PHILipu1(m): 3:11pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lol,clown,buhari didn't score 5percent when everybody thought he was the messaigh in 2015? it is now we all now confirmed he is a disaster he would score 70percent,even people that voted for him are regretting,you are really a zombie
Idi_t,use your head.
Then Buhari was outside and PDP had the the cbn,army,police,DSS,inec,nysc etc to do the dirty work of rigging Buhari out in the south as usual.
Buhari is the president now and only an animal will believe that this institutions will still work against him .

Keep buying into your PDP propaganda s that people are regretting.
Buhari will defeat PDP with a wider margin in 2019 than in 2015.
You think it was even easy for opposition candidate to defeat a sitting president with 3 million votes in Africa like Buhari did in 2015 with all PDP rigging?
The margin was reduced by PDP rigging.

In a free and fair election like in Anambra,Edo,Ondo,Kogi etc,PDP can not defeat APC,at least the results are there.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2018
PHILipu1:

Idi_t,use your head.
Then Buhari was outside and PDP had the the cbn,army,police,DSS,inec,nysc etc to do the dirty work of rigging Buhari out in the south as usual.
Buhari is the president now and only an animal will believe that this institutions will still work against him .

Keep buying into your PDP propaganda s that people are regretting.
Buhari will defeat PDP with a wider margin in 2019 than in 2015.
You think it was even easy for opposition candidate to defeat a sitting president with 3 million votes in Africa like Buhari did in 2015 with all PDP rigging?
The margin was reduced by PDP rigging.

In a free and fair election like in Anambra,Edo,Ondo,Kogi etc,PDP can not defeat APC,at least the results are there.
OK,keep hoping on rigging,why well meaning Nigerians hope on their voters card,am not a PDP member though

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by tuniski: 3:36pm On May 27, 2018
PHILipu1:

If federal might was not that strong,Buhari would have defeat Jonathan with a margin of more than 10 millions votes in 2015.
Federal might help the margin to look so close
Keep it up! 10m or 2m defeat is defeat! No federal might can change the resolve of the people in pains! Buhari/apc are on their way out!
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by tuniski: 3:38pm On May 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Don't mind the guy he is lost!
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by tuniski: 3:40pm On May 27, 2018
PHILipu1:

Your final excuse then will be that APC rigged a free and fair election.
Apc can't rig and the result stand. It is either they win or lose where they have lost and try do anyhow, they will see anyhow. Eyes don clear and nigerians ain't cows!
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by CoolFreeday(m): 6:17pm On May 27, 2018
fairfora:
PMB has done his best. Unfortunately, his best isn't good enough .We can't afford another 4 years of experimentation . It's not enough to say, I want to be president. If you don't have the charisma, if you're biased in any way, you'd have problem. Without charismatic quality, no president of a country can get anywhere. Both Yoruba, hausa, igbo, efik,ibibio, urhobo,edo,kanuri, ijaw, ebira,witch, wizard, pagans, Christians, Muslims and traditionalists voted him into power and so, its incumbent on him to defend them and protect their lives, regardless of their faith or ideology. Any president who falls short of leadership quality like buhari isn't fit to govern. When OBJ was in office, the country was as united as ever, likewise when IBB was in office. Jonathan tried a little to unite Nigeria. It only got worse in this govt. If only elections would hold in 2019, Nigerians would do the needful.

Some of us feel he is good enough for Nigeria and will still vote him if God permit us.
He might not be perfect but he is trying and in the right direction
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 27, 2018
CoolFreeday:

Some of us feel he is good enough for Nigeria and will still vote him if God permit us.
He might not be perfect but he is trying and in the right direction
I beg to differ. He's not competent enough to lead us to our safe haven. His economic programmes are the worst ever. The economic ratings from a couple of international bodies this year alone is a thing of concern. Oyinbo people no dey lie, it's us that enjoy playing politics with everything.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by OlaoChi: 11:36pm On May 27, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:

The best president
grin grin best from behind
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by Afamed: 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They are wise to knw that States line Osun,kogi,IMO are oweing 2yrs salary
Stop lying no one is owing 2 yrs salary in Imo, Osun and Kogi.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:07am On Jun 02, 2018
Afamed:

Stop lying no one is owing 2 yrs salary in Imo, Osun and Kogi.
So ure saying those states have paid up to date salaries?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaigns In Ila LG & Ifedayo LG (Photos) / Amaechi is currently leading in the Best Nigerian Governors Polls (join now) / APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.