Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan (22279 Views)

2023: Why PDP Cannot Afford To Cede Its Presidential Ticket To Any Region / PDP Cannot Win 2023 Presidential With Uche Secondus As The Party Chairman / PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by kitaatita: 6:57pm On May 26, 2018
As the first and only incumbent president in Nigeria to lose re-election, Jonathan understands defeat more than victory. The same way he thought he would win

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 26, 2018
Paperwhite:
PDP can be defeated but never by APC as far Ekiti State is concern.
do you live in Ekiti?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by Slurity(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2018
Jonathan that suppose to be in prison is talking. Shameless man that preferred share money meant for security of the nation among thieves

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by godox2(m): 7:01pm On May 26, 2018
Jonathan use power to takeover Ekiti, this is pay back period. APC, will use Federal power to take over on July 14, Jonathan should go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by kcmichael: 7:02pm On May 26, 2018
Even with federal might APC secured good votes,talk less of now APC is in power ,

Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by PHILipu1(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Another 16-0 loading for PDP
With out Jonathan in aso rock?
Without Dasuki funds?
Without Obanikoro and co?
Without the army,police,DSS,inec on PDP side like in 2014?
How will 16-0 be possible again?

I'm watching to see how fayose will stop APC leaders from coming to campaign for Fayemi like in 2014.

The truth is that Buhari and APC need Ekiti against 2019,just like the way PDP needed Ekiti in 2014 against 2015 and I can tell you that PDP will lose Ekiti like Ondo.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by Jabioro: 7:07pm On May 26, 2018
Another dreamer on the roll,given confidence and assurance to stomach infrastructurer manager...Behold the statuory failure coming!
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by thedondada(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
This time, it might not be 16-0 but it's 100% sure for Eleka since APC decided to choose "customer daada"

Those who know know.

Ekiti is the testing ground for 2019. The funny thing is this battle started within apc and the winner of the election decides who is stronger in app factions concerning politics in the state.

Fayose has shown promise as a wild card to some people.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by echemi(m): 7:10pm On May 26, 2018
Ekiti is already for APC

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by MazuguZugudu1(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2018
Paperwhite:
PDP can be defeated but never by APC as far Ekiti State is concern.

Rep your PVC only.

You speak about what you know nothing about.

Based on assessment of factual situation on ground in that state (as opposed to wishful thinking) Fayose must not wait to hand over to Fayemi.

Otherwise he will be singing with Dasuki in detention in about 60 days' time.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by drkay(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2018
GEJ made a clause there, "if real election is going to be conducted"

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 26, 2018
The worst president in the history of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 26, 2018
The same way PDP can never win Lagos is the same way APC can never win ekiti..Its called politics of influence nothing new
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by N0favors: 7:20pm On May 26, 2018
shakol91:
Our Johnathan is drunk again. He should have adviced Fayose to pay worker's salary instead(Fayose/Eleka govt is still paying last year salary),anyway I'm not surprised to hear him saying this because nothing is happening in Bayelsa for the past 7yrs. They condemned Fayemi for building govt house, now fayose is commissioning new governor's office, is that not hypocrisy? Fayose wants a puppet to take over after him to cover his shenanigans. Secondly, I wasn't surprised when i heard that the amount spent on commissioning was equal to 10% of the project executed.
Shut up
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by danny7k(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2018
sirequity:

Source: https://www.headlineng.com/ekiti-2018-pdp-cannot-defeated-jonathan/

Am interested in the picture of the bridge
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by Smarkie: 7:20pm On May 26, 2018
i will take pdp leadership over the devilsh apc any day
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 26, 2018
CoolFreeday:
OK.

God bless Nigeria

God bless PMB
PMB has done his best. Unfortunately, his best isn't good enough .We can't afford another 4 years of experimentation . It's not enough to say, I want to be president. If you don't have the charisma, if you're biased in any way, you'd have problem. Without charismatic quality, no president of a country can get anywhere. Both Yoruba, hausa, igbo, efik,ibibio, urhobo,edo,kanuri, ijaw, ebira,witch, wizard, pagans, Christians, Muslims and traditionalists voted him into power and so, its incumbent on him to defend them and protect their lives, regardless of their faith or ideology. Any president who falls short of leadership quality like buhari isn't fit to govern. When OBJ was in office, the country was as united as ever, likewise when IBB was in office. Jonathan tried a little to unite Nigeria. It only got worse in this govt. If only elections would hold in 2019, Nigerians would do the needful.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by Onyemabright(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2018
kcmichael:
Jona,as you take buy the goat for fayose in 2014 na so APC go sell the goat oooo.na so una brag for ondo and Edo yet APC won.
NA SO my brother
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by qleap2all(m): 7:22pm On May 26, 2018
Who dey talk?
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 26, 2018
Onyemabright:
NA SO my brother
to defeat fayose will be a difficult task. The mistake they made was allow him win that seat 4 years ago. Unfortunately, the only thing my broda knows is grammar. Even the federal might won't save fayemi in the coming election. Fayose is a man of the people in Ekiti. My friend's sister who is a teacher in that state said, the NUT will ensure no single vote goes to fayemi because of what he did when he was in power, which they believe he will still do like did elrufai to kaduna NUT. They're ready for him. The fight is beyond the social media. If you go to Ekiti, you'd have a better understanding of the current political atmosphere

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by Onyemabright(m): 7:35pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by MrImole: 7:38pm On May 26, 2018
godox2:
Jonathan use power to takeover Ekiti, this is pay back period. APC, will use Federal power to take over on July 14, Jonathan should go and sleep.

How did he use power?

People voted

The results of the votes were recorded at each polling unit even signed by the "agents of your party".

Indulge me for few minutes and explained how exactly Jonathan rigged the election...

Don't bother to tell me that the Nigerian army prevented some APC bigwigs from entering Ekiti...
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 26, 2018
kcmichael:
Even with federal might APC secured good votes,talk less of now APC is in power ,
There would be drama this time . Even with the federal might, fayemi would lose. I'm closer to the people of Ekiti and I've heard what they had to say about fayemi, especially the NUT who constitutes the majority of the civil servants in the state. In Ekiti, it's the civil servants and a few number of youths that vote. The papa's and Mama's would go to farm. They hardly vote.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2018
I don’t believe anybody can defeat the PDP in Ekiti, if real election is going to be conducted,” he said.

Like you did in your own time abi. Kitipa gbapia onu nmanya oku gi.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by kcmichael: 7:43pm On May 26, 2018
Nyesom wike bragged that APC can not win a single vote in rivers state yet APC has: 2 senators,5 house of reps and 7 state house assembly..fayose is a small boy.the game is over for him. APC will just right result declare fayemi winner then PDP can go to court.shijena

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by BeijinDossier: 7:44pm On May 26, 2018
GEJ is very correct as the beacon of Nigeria's democracy. Ekiti is PDP in and out.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2018
MrImole:

How did he use power?

People voted

The results of the votes were recorded at each polling unit even signed by the "agents of your party".

Indulge me for few minutes and explained how exactly Jonathan rigged the election...

Don't bother to tell me that the Nigerian army prevented some APC bigwigs from entering Ekiti...

The result was just written as pleased while Army held down any voices of opposition. It is no different from Rivers Stats except that Rivers involved killing of over 200 APC members.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by kcmichael: 7:46pm On May 26, 2018
fairfora:
There would be drama this time . Even with the federal might, fayemi would lose. I'm closer to the people of Ekiti and I've heard what they had to say about fayemi, especially the NUT who constitutes the majority of the civil servants in the state. In Ekiti, it's the civil servants and a few number of youths that vote. The papa's and Mama's would go to farm. They hardly vote.

The civil servant fayose is owing 8 months abi? Bros I command you to recieve sense in Amadioha nasme

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by edupedia: 7:57pm On May 26, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
This time, it might not be 16-0 but it's 100% sure for Eleka since APC decided to choose "customer daada"

....keep writing fiction...
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by edupedia: 7:58pm On May 26, 2018
Mikeross62:
Pdp rules ekiti now

...but not next month....
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 26, 2018
kcmichael:

The civil servant fayose is owing 8 months abi? Bros I command you to recieve sense in Amadioha nasme
8 months salary indeed. Lies upon lies. Can you show me proofs please? The few months he's owing them is a deliberate attempt by the fed govt to frustrate him. just read below the whatsapp conversation screenshot I had a few minutes ago with my friend who's a principal in an Ekiti public school. Check the time and match with that of my post. Siddon dia dey vomit fire on social media.

Re: Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan by kcmichael: 8:19pm On May 26, 2018
fairfora:
8 months salary indeed. Lies upon lies. Can you show me proofs please? The few months he's owing them is a deliberate attempt by the fed govt to frustrate him. just read below the whatsapp conversation screenshot I had a few minutes ago with my friend who's a principal in an Ekiti public school. Check the time and match with that of my post. Siddon dia dey vomit fire on social media.

PDP bragged more than these yet lost in Edo and ondo..even nyesom wike the braggest governor brag more than this yet lost seat to APC( 2 senator,5 house of rep and 7 state house assembly).

Receive slap now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What If Nigeria Was A Picture! Describe Nigeria Using A Picture. (Photos) / Protesters Storm N’assembly, Demand Death Penalty For Corruption / Nigerians Divided Over Proscription Of IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.