Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. (4329 Views)

Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore / How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Nobody: 12:18am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

Lol grin grin But I'm more friendly than you, cheesy
Being more friendlier isn't proof that someone is happy. grin

I'm an ambivert on social media, but an introvert off the internet.
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by donstan18: 12:19am On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
God help you
Madam carry your wahala dey go, biko! cheesy
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by donstan18: 12:20am On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Being more friendlier isn't proof that someone is happy. grin

I'm an ambivert on social media, but an introvert off the internet.

Lol. cheesy

What makes you think I'm not happy. Be sincere.
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by internationalman(m): 12:22am On May 27, 2018
Donstan18 and Kimbraa you both should take your time.. They didn't create this thread bcoz of you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by donstan18: 12:25am On May 27, 2018
internationalman:
Donstan18 and Kimbraa you both should take your time.. They didn't create this thread bcoz of you..

grin grin

She's my wife.
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Nobody: 12:27am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

Lol. cheesy

What makes you think I'm not happy. Be sincere.
I'm not in your head so wouldn't know. What I know for a fact is that you're a sadist 'cause it's said that out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.grin
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by donstan18: 12:29am On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
I'm not in your head so wouldn't know. What I know for a fact is that you're a sadist 'cause it's said that out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.grin

You see your life grin

You can't even prove your claims cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm the type of man you'll ever want to have in your life grin Believe me tongue
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by internationalman(m): 12:32am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin

She's my wife.
The way you dey argue with this girl for public, I swear you go beat her for public too if she marry you..
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by donstan18: 12:32am On May 27, 2018
internationalman:

The way you dey argue with this girl for public, I swear you go beat her for public too if she marry you..

I don't beat women sir

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Nobody: 12:41am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

You see your life grin

You can't even prove your claims cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm the type of man you'll ever want to have in your life grin Believe me tongue
There isn't much about you that piques my interest. grin

See...There's something about personalities you don't need to see to tell of their true persons. There are things you unconsciously give off of yourself on social media based on your actions and inactions. I may not know you too well, but I do to an extent, and trust me, it's not a positive one.
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by donstan18: 12:48am On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
There isn't much about you that piques my interest. grin

See...There's something about personalities you don't need to see to tell of their true persons. There are things you unconsciously give off of yourself on social media based on your actions and inactions. I may not know you too well, but I do to an extent, and trust me, it's not a positive one.

The only thing you know about me is my moniker cheesy Nothing else.

You know nothing about me, when I mean nothing, I mean absolutely nothing, grin

The earlier you guyz start getting the fact about social media, the better for you.

I asked you to explain what makes me bitter, you couldn't grin A big proof that you can't say anything about me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Nobody: 12:59am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

The only thing you know about me is my moniker cheesy Nothing else.

You know nothing about me, when I mean nothing, I mean absolutely nothing, grin

The earlier you guyz start getting the fact about social media, the better for you.

I asked you to explain what makes me bitter, you couldn't grin A big proof that you can't say anything about me. cheesy
I wouldn't want to bruise your ego. I already have a formed perception of you, but it's ok to say no one knows you as I don't want to prolong issues. grin
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by donstan18: 1:02am On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
I wouldn't want to bruise your ego. I already have a formed perception of you, but it's ok to say no one knows you as I don't want to prolong issues. grin

You'll one day be a fan. grin
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Nobody: 1:06am On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
God help you

I hope so... Dude is psychological confused
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by SoapQueen(f): 1:41am On May 27, 2018
Some of y'all just create threads and start forcing it down Lalasticlala's throat.
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by duduade: 6:47am On May 27, 2018
udemejack:
I am just tired of everything but i cant just forget about her,severally have tried to move on but something is always dragging me back.
We stopped talking to each other close to a month now (though we stay in the same compound) because i discovered that she is this person that can never be remorseful and ask for forgiveness even if its glaring in her eyes that she offended you but will always want you to make the bold steps for reconciliation and i became tired of everything and allowed things to go her way.
She has cheated on me severally even upto the point of inviting a man from her home state and the dude spent upto a week with her and i still forgave her not to talk of another dude that she had a fling with in the same compound and a certain Hausa boy who is so interested in her but she keeps on saying that he is just a bestie and nigga has been visiting very often.
Tomorrow is her birthday and she has traveled to her guy's place in Akwa ibom although she lied that she went to her village though i intend to call her this night to wish her hapy birthday
Does it mean i still love her even against all odds? Or how can i just move on? Cus i am still emotional
cc
ilegend
Harddon
Lalasticlala

Please concentrate on your books, hustle make more money... Don't want to believe that at this your young age you have been pussiee whipped
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Ultimategeneral: 7:49am On May 27, 2018
udemejack:
I am just tired of everything but i cant just forget about her,severally have tried to move on but something is always dragging me back.
We stopped talking to each other close to a month now (though we stay in the same compound) because i discovered that she is this person that can never be remorseful and ask for forgiveness even if its glaring in her eyes that she offended you but will always want you to make the bold steps for reconciliation and i became tired of everything and allowed things to go her way.
She has cheated on me severally even upto the point of inviting a man from her home state and the dude spent upto a week with her and i still forgave her not to talk of another dude that she had a fling with in the same compound and a certain Hausa boy who is so interested in her but she keeps on saying that he is just a bestie and nigga has been visiting very often.
Tomorrow is her birthday and she has traveled to her guy's place in Akwa ibom although she lied that she went to her village though i intend to call her this night to wish her hapy birthday
Does it mean i still love her even against all odds? Or how can i just move on? Cus i am still emotional
cc
ilegend
Harddon
Lalasticlala

Kai Jesus! Jesus! this ur talk weak me .
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by internationalman(m): 8:01am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

I don't beat women sir
That's exactly what all women beater would've said
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by rex444(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2018
U see, we fail to tell ourselves d truth....ur still into her becos u hv not met another babe that beats her bedmatically....i guess she's from akwaibom...well u will find a way to deal with it
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by columbus007(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2018
you are a sucker broff,a real sucker kiss
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by udemejack(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2018
columbus007:
you are a sucker broff,a real sucker kiss
the harm has been done already......whats the way forward?.....thats why i am here and not for you to add salt to the injury
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by ikennamadu1(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2018
if you want to forget her.. relocate .... pack out of dat compound.... shikina
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by royalair(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2018
step up ur game man, it pisses me of to see a lady play a nigga like this. just quit and move on you've got better ladies ahead
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by columbus007(m): 12:16pm On May 27, 2018
udemejack:
the harm has been done already......whats the way forward?.....thats why i am here and not for you to add salt to the injury
bros,if you think i have not been in your shoes before i will consider as false,truth is forget that girl, you can,you were made to be strong except that you are weak,she fvcks around,or its your delight to have a woma a bitch?
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by eldee365: 12:18pm On May 27, 2018
udemejack:

download

1)no more Mr nice guy pdf

2)Mode one pdf

Read these books wella

you go de alright! grin

Use Google, search well you will see it.

Goodluck..
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by Marshalxv(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2018
Never you underrate the strength of calabar kitten.
That shit can reset and format a man's brain.
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by HARDDON: 1:29pm On May 27, 2018
udemejack:
cc
ilegend
Harddon
Lalasticlala

SENSE PILL:

How can you have the machinery for gold mining and be digging for clay? angry angry
Why are you whiling away in one small,public, repugnant and stagnant pond when you can take to the seas and ride high tides?

How can you fall in love with a free serve? She is not your girl nor a girl to any of those guys. She is nothing but a commodity that sells to the highest bidder.
Yea, I know she got more than 80% of what you fancy in a woman and is da.mn gud in bed; Spin your head and twist your heart. But you need to Wake up from your royal slumber and taste the coffee gee if you dont want to die young.

Cut all ties with her and her birthday is the least of your concern now; FORGET ABOUT IT. no message, no calls , nothing! how can a gurl you claim is yours, travel to spend her bday with someone else and here you are still thinking of relating? Did she cook something for you? angry angry angry

While at it, invest in yourself by reading Dating Drills and following our blog: https://datingdrill.com

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by udemejack(m): 2:10pm On May 27, 2018
HARDDON:

SENSE PILL:

How can you have the machinery for gold mining and be digging for clay? angry angry
Why are you whiling away in one small,public, repugnant and stagnant pond when you can take to the seas and ride high tides?

How can you fall in love with a free serve? She is not your girl nor a girl to any of those guys. She is nothing but a commodity that sells to the highest bidder.
Yea, I know she got more than 80% of what you fancy in a woman and is da.mn gud in bed; Spin your head and twist your heart. But you need to Wake up from your royal slumber and taste the coffee gee if you dont want to die young.

Cut all ties with her and her birthday is the least of your concern now; FORGET ABOUT IT. no message, no calls , nothing! how can a gurl you claim is yours, travel to spend her bday with someone else and here you are still thinking of relating? Did she cook something for you? angry angry angry

While at it, invest in yourself by reading Dating Drills and following our blog: https://datingdrill.com
to be very honest,having your mobile contact will be one of the best thing that will ever happen to me.
I need someone like you in my life.
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by udemejack(m): 2:13pm On May 27, 2018
eldee365:

download
1)no more Mr nice guy pdf
2)Mode one pdf
Read these books wella
you go de alright! grin
Use Google, search well you will see it.
Goodluck..
gracias
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by constance500: 4:13pm On May 27, 2018
udemejack:
cc
ilegend
Harddon
Lalasticlala

Bro this your story just be like me and my ex own like exactly... Just hold yourself and try to move on. She'll never be remorseful if you keep going back to her.. After leaving my ex, i wept cos I loved her, many nights of boredom. She later called me one night after a year that she realized her faults. But I already moved on... Just move on bro.. She's not worth the stress. She won't stop cheating on you.
Re: I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. by agrovick(m): 5:30pm On May 27, 2018
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Cries As BSU Lecturer Engages His Girlfriend In Makurdi / ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her / Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.