Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (61455 Views)

2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club / Salah's Left Foot Is Better, Ronaldo In The Air – Klopp & Ole Compare Superstars / Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Xzbit91: 4:37pm On May 27, 2018
Truthsbitter:

who put salah's hand there?
he was being malicious with his unprofessional shielding do you expect Sergio to let him go because he is salah?

only the part where you typed "Sergio held on to his hand until they fell" can be reasoned with, yet Sergio wouldn't have known if the struggle was over yet so he had keep up with the struggle otherwise salah might win the challenge and score.

Football is not a do or die affair. At the end of it all, we're all humans and our actions should be guided as such.

Now tell me if you'll enjoy football if every attacking move is met with a savage, malicious, career ending tackle
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Onisokuso1(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2018
flamingREED:
Salah should never had crossed paths with Ramos.

There was a pass CR7 intentionally refrained from because he knew it might be requiring reasonable kinematics to control.

I'll say 'experience' gave it away to Real.

Thanks on this angry
Cr7 always tread with caution

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Emilokoiyawon: 4:45pm On May 27, 2018
BENEAMATA:
The kind of marking that would fetch ramos , pepé a red or pen in the days of mourinho when a certain platini was UEFA president ? I see , it's all getting clear now . . . .and for african teams copying the south american model of gamesmaship and general shithousery ,you'd be kidding your self to think any referee at the world cup will turn a blind eye or lets you off if an african player use any underhand tactics to take out not one , but two danger men of a white country unpunished in a world cup match the way the italians did to us. What Ramos did was a true reflection of their game plan on nullifying the threat of liverpool attack knowing they couln't do so within the rules of the game i .e clean tackling . And to all those saying otherwise , as one nairalander once said here on an unrelated topic , KARMA's be warming up .

If the goal of African teams like the Super Eagles is to win the World Cup someday, then they MUST learn how to commit professional fouls. Because it is next to impossible to become the champion at that level of the game without playing dirty. If the goal is just to represent Africa, then they should continue their 'holier than thou' football strategy. A referee standing right there will not see a professional tackle if its done well. African players MUST learn this. I am not a RM or LVP fan. And I don't even know for sure if the Ramos thing was deliberate or not. However, people complaining about the result are only pissing in the wind since the champions have been crowned. The champion is the team that did WHAT was REQUIRED to win. If you do what is REQUIRED for victory you will win 100 % of the time. If you goal is not becoming champion but just playing beautiful football, then your chances of becoming champion is greatly diminished.
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by piagetskinner(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2018
your father Ramos!!
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Xbolmax: 4:53pm On May 27, 2018
Salah will come and destroy Ramos career like di'maria did to puyol back den. Trust me the guy is coming back big time. you madrid fans will remember this.
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Seun360(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2018
Solosolojohquay:
All this small pickin shouting Ramos was unprofessional is allow in football in world cup 1994 the Nigeria team was more stronger and inform than the Italian team but during interview the Italy coach Arigo saki told the reporters experience will separate the boys from the men we didn't understand what he meant until match started.
In those days Amunike and Amokachi were the back bone of our team Amunike was injured in the scrotum he was stretcher out follow by Amokachi ,Nigeria team has no bench that was how we lost the match .

Baba, you get time sef.

I don tire for all these Lacasera and Indomie generation peeps.

Wetin dem sabi about football.
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Xzbit91: 4:54pm On May 27, 2018
Onisokuso1:

If u watch wrestling well . U will see a fighter hold one hand of the opponent and slam it down with a heavy fall to inflict injury cheesy Ramos stylishly did that .

Not bad , if u ask me . It's a dirty tactics but that Salah won't play world cup I'm not happy . But that's football for u .

If u watch Cr7 well , he plays with caution angry

Players like Mo Salah should be protected from such tackles.

It's players like him that makes the game entertaining to watch. Without such players, no one will buy tickets or pay subscription.

At least now, other club fans can see what barca fans complain for years. Ramos and Pepe always using dirty, underhanded tactics against messi. Only Messi is physically and psychologically stronger than Salah, if not, his career would have been over long ago.
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Tecno66: 5:03pm On May 27, 2018
madridguy:
And what do you expect him to be doing?
Maybe they expect him to be crying that the main attacking threat of Liverpool who would have given him serious problems during the game is not able to continue.
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by frankwyte: 5:04pm On May 27, 2018
That's y it has bcome imperative for FIFA to use VAR to remove such cheating act. The Argentine team also good at it. They did against us in 2002 world cup.
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by GOFRONT(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2018
Sergio Ramos is a cheat..Always ready to fight....Fairplay is not in his dictionary.....

I hope he doesnt take Coke before entering pitch
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Samcoflex75(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2018
Ramos still holds the record as the player with the highest number of red cards, he is a rough player
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by caprini1: 6:00pm On May 27, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
cheesy
before you judge Ramos look at this
that's how it all started now tell me who's at fault
see emotions don't win you games
Ina atupuru nsi onu?
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by BENEAMATA: 6:54pm On May 27, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

If the goal of African teams like the Super Eagles is to win the World Cup someday, then they MUST learn how to commit professional fouls. Because it is next to impossible to become the champion at that level of the game without playing dirty. If the goal is just to represent Africa, then they should continue their 'holier than thou' football strategy. A referee standing right there will not see a professional tackle if its done well. African players MUST learn this. I am not a RM or LVP fan. And I don't even know for sure if the Ramos thing was deliberate or not. However, people complaining about the result are only pissing in the wind since the champions have been crowned. The champion is the team that did WHAT was REQUIRED to win. If you do what is REQUIRED for victory you will win 100 % of the time. If you goal is not becoming champion but just playing beautiful football, then your chances of becoming champion is greatly diminished.
i am only talking about ramos clear act of savagery and i insist madrid wouldn't have gotten away with it under a certain madrid coach , in the the administration of certain UEFA president , both of times gone by. And you better believe the world cup as far as F.I.F.A is concerned has a script written to place some set of national teams in prime position and no african team is part of the leading cast . Think of FIFA's major sponsors , how will they accrue profit in a scenario where african team become champions ? Remember Kodak co. In 1985 after the golden eaglet's victory or do you need me narrate what happened then ?
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Iamdmentor1(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2018
Geofavor:

Not everyone is a bias ass licker. Being a madrid fan shouldn't stop an honest person from saying the truth. Every honest person knows what Ramos does.

You're not a Madrid fan and neither was the guy. The truth is you're pained Madrid won. Barca fan
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by ogbiwa: 8:18pm On May 27, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
See, people should realize one thing. In this life you are not guaranteed success just because you think you are a good person. Nature does not care how good, upright, holy, humble etc. you are. The spoils of nature go to those who do the right thing. You say Ronaldo is wicked but he has won the CL 5 times. So he must be doing something right. You say Ramos is a demon but he won last night and the angel Salah lost - so Ramos did what was required and Salah did not so Ramos won.

Two men have gardens next to each other in a community. One man is a holy, upright, good and humble man. The other is a wicked, heartless, arrogant, selfish and bad man.

The good man did not water and take care of his garden. But the bad man watered his garden. Regularly removed the weeds. And took care of his plants.

Everybody passing by point to the wicked man's garden and said, "What a beautiful, fruitful garden...what a wise gardener."

And when they see the good/holy man's garden said, "What an ugly, barren garden...what a foolish gardener."

This is the nature of life. The earlier you accept this and act accordingly the better for you.

UPDATE:

European and South American teams have learnt this lesson a long time ago. If African teams want to win the world cup they have to learn the same lesson. Every football game is different. Some games you can win by playing beautiful football. But some games you can ONLY win by playing ugly football. Let me repeat this. Some games can ONLY be won by playing DIRTY/UGLY football. This is the nature of professional level football. Some of you don't want to hear this truth because its very bitter to the taste. But if you goal is to become the champion, you have to learn this fact of football life. Let me give you some examples to refresh your memory:

USA 94 Nigeria vs Italy. Italians took out Amuneke and Amokachie. And won the game. There goal was to win. There goal was not to play football. So the Italians did WHAT WAS REQUIRED and won the game.
2010 Ghana vs Uruguay. Suarez wanted to win so bad he turned into a second goalkeeper stopping the ball from going into his net with his hands. Suarez goal was to win and he also did what was required.

I can give you countless examples, but this two should get you thinking. Nigeria will go to this coming world cup and try to win EVERY game by playing NICE, SWEET/GOOD football. They will come back home without the trophy just like every other African team before them. No be curse. Follow the pattern. Think. Reason am. And you will come to the same conclusion.

My friend your Suarez example is off! You're modelling winning at all costs with a blatant handball, red card and penalty. Who plays football like that? Next time you want to win at all cost go and catch the ball with your hands and come back and tell us the outcome. Winning at all cost by playing ugly football means playing ugly WITHIN the rules of the game as much as possible and DOES NOT include cheating. Don't mix the two pls
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by hkidola00(m): 8:28pm On May 27, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
See, people should realize one thing. In this life you are not guaranteed success just because you think you are a good person. Nature does not care how good, upright, holy, humble etc. you are. The spoils of nature go to those who do the right thing. You say Ronaldo is wicked but he has won the CL 5 times. So he must be doing something right. You say Ramos is a demon but he won last night and the angel Salah lost - so Ramos did what was required and Salah did not so Ramos won.

Two men have gardens next to each other in a community. One man is a holy, upright, good and humble man. The other is a wicked, heartless, arrogant, selfish and bad man.

The good man did not water and take care of his garden. But the bad man watered his garden. Regularly removed the weeds. And took care of his plants.

Everybody passing by point to the wicked man's garden and said, "What a beautiful, fruitful garden...what a wise gardener."

And when they see the good/holy man's garden said, "What an ugly, barren garden...what a foolish gardener."

This is the nature of life. The earlier you accept this and act accordingly the better for you.

UPDATE:

European and South American teams have learnt this lesson a long time ago. If African teams want to win the world cup they have to learn the same lesson. Every football game is different. Some games you can win by playing beautiful football. But some games you can ONLY win by playing ugly football. Let me repeat this. Some games can ONLY be won by playing DIRTY/UGLY football. This is the nature of professional level football. Some of you don't want to hear this truth because its very bitter to the taste. But if you goal is to become the champion, you have to learn this fact of football life. Let me give you some examples to refresh your memory:

USA 94 Nigeria vs Italy. Italians took out Amuneke and Amokachie. And won the game. There goal was to win. There goal was not to play football. So the Italians did WHAT WAS REQUIRED and won the game.
2010 Ghana vs Uruguay. Suarez wanted to win so bad he turned into a second goalkeeper stopping the ball from going into his net with his hands. Suarez goal was to win and he also did what was required.

I can give you countless examples, but this two should get you thinking. Nigeria will go to this coming world cup and try to win EVERY game by playing NICE, SWEET/GOOD football. They will come back home without the trophy just like every other African team before them. No be curse. Follow the pattern. Think. Reason am. And you will come to the same conclusion.
but excuse me, Spain won the euro and world cup with beautiful football, one or just two yellow cards, not much fouls, clean game, so please not rough game win games

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by daannyy(m): 9:00pm On May 27, 2018
I was told to bet this match this way..If you need sure fixed matches hit me up on whatsapp and make cool cash

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by alid8788(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2018
Khd95:
Ramos is a cancer to genuine football, he does this all the time, especially with barca players, I understand barca is their arch enemy, but what has poor sallah done to deserve this from ramos, its pathetic

It will be fair of ramos os Barnes from world cup by FIFA
e pain u eh.. chai
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Dee60: 10:07pm On May 27, 2018
Every day for the thief.......!
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Ephraim998(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2018
Paperwhite:
Sergio should remember that karma will also come calling for him too one day.

God bless u..
oh,my poor humble Sallah...I missed him in that match..��
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Ephraim998(m): 10:24pm On May 27, 2018
hkidola00:
but excuse me, Spain won the euro and world cup with beautiful football, one or just two yellow cards, not much fouls, clean game, so please not rough game win games

let him be talking rubbish
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Emilokoiyawon: 10:49pm On May 27, 2018
hkidola00:

What other team apart from Spain has done this?
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Emilokoiyawon: 10:51pm On May 27, 2018
ogbiwa:

My friend your Suarez example is off! You're modelling winning at all costs with a blatant handball, red card and penalty. Who plays football like that? Next time you want to win at all cost go and catch the ball with your hands and come back and tell us the outcome. Winning at all cost by playing ugly football means playing ugly WITHIN the rules of the game as much as possible and DOES NOT include cheating. Don't mix the two pls

Question: Did Uruguay defeat Ghana is that game? Yes or No?
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by hkidola00(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

What other team apart from Spain has done this?
england 1966 world cup triumph .....Nigeria nations cup triumph 2013 (we gave no one injury)...... Germany 2017 confederations cup triumph, Barcelona laligas victories dis season, almost unbeaten, dey gave no one injury, just free flowing football...... I could still go on
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by hkidola00(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2018
BENEAMATA:
i am only talking about ramos clear act of savagery and i insist madrid wouldn't have gotten away with it under a certain madrid coach , in the the administration of certain UEFA president , both of times gone by. And you better believe the world cup as far as F.I.F.A is concerned has a script written to place some set of national teams in prime position and no african team is part of the leading cast . Think of FIFA's major sponsors , how will they accrue profit in a scenario where african team become champions ? Remember Kodak co. In 1985 after the golden eaglet's victory or do you need me narrate what happened then ?
please tell me more about the Kodak after 85
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Tonimordred(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2018
Dats y xclusive always say dis is futbol anything kan hapun....moreover those pple in white no b dia mate i dnt no dia name
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by sanandreas(m): 11:34pm On May 27, 2018
hkidola00:
And Sergio Ramos played in that Spain team.
So why all this noise and petition on Sergio Ramos when players like Dimitri Payet injured Cr7 and didn't show remorse in euros final, Blaise Matuidi injured Onazi in world cup and didn't show remorse and many other players have gone Scot-free for 50/50 duel challenges that left the other in critical condition without showing remorse. Even in the lastest El classico, Pique injured Cr7 and didn't show remorse.
So why is Sergio Ramos case different.
P.s. Am not in support of career threatening injury or dangerous tackle of any kind.
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Emilokoiyawon: 11:37pm On May 27, 2018
hkidola00:
england 1966 world cup triumph .....Nigeria nations cup triumph 2013 (we gave no one injury)...... Germany 2017 confederations cup triumph, Barcelona laligas victories dis season, almost unbeaten, dey gave no one injury, just free flowing football...... I could still go on

England 1966 does not count. The rest you are talking about teams with abundant talents. Name one Nigerian player that can make the Spanish team or Barcelona team? In life, you use what you have to get what you want. That includes maximizing your advantage via unconventional strategy like dirty football. This is the truth. Italy won the world cup using this strategy. Many league titles. CL titles have been won the same way.

So what happens if you don't have abundance of talent for each position on the pitch?
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by BENEAMATA: 12:40am On May 28, 2018
hkidola00:
please tell me more about the Kodak after 85
In summary, the kodak film co. Ltd. Pulled out of a three tournament contractual agreement as the main sponsor of the inaugural under 16 (then) tournament after just the very first tournament only to be replaced by the rival film company ,JVC , and their reason for breaking a six year contract after only the first year ? An african team won the throphy and how are they gonna sell in africa ? Like how much camera or camera films will sell in an impoverished continent (not my opinion) ?what went down two years later in the final against dimeji lawal and the rest by the brazillian referee showed there was a campaign to halt the trophy heading back to africa . Look ,these guys undermine black coutries playing fairly to win and we are talking of them now applying gamesmanship ,con and all that borders on dark arts . I mean picture kalidou coulibaly doing the exact same thing ramos did on messi ,neymer or klose ,never mind the countless divers playing for white nations . Thanks for your time

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by hkidola00(m): 12:45am On May 28, 2018
BENEAMATA:
In summary, the kodak film co. Ltd. Pulled out of a three tournament contractual agreement as the main sponsor of the inaugural under 16 (then) tournament after just the very first tournament only to be replaced by the rival film company ,JVC , and their reason for breaking a six year contract after only the first year ? An african team won the throphy and how are they gonna sell in africa ? Like how much camera or camera films will sell in an impoverished continent (not my opinion) ?what went down two years later in the final against dimeji lawal and the rest by the brazillian referee showed there was a campaign to halt the trophy heading back to africa . Look ,these guys undermine black coutries playing fairly to win and we are talking of them now applying gamesmanship ,con and all that borders on dark arts . I mean picture kalidou coulibaly doing the exact same thing ramos did on messi ,neymer or klose ,never mind the countless divers playing for white nations . Thanks for your time
hmmmm,i see, I see, well I guess we were super good dat y we Won it 5 times.... well African needs to buckle up at grand stages, we are playing against an opponent

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by leonard4real(m): 1:15am On May 28, 2018
HeyCorleone:
The end justifies the means.

Madrid won the match, so his actions are justified.

so in ur own reasoning.....the game is justified rite..... u are no better than Sergio Ramos......evil man
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by BENEAMATA: 1:21am On May 28, 2018
hkidola00:
hmmmm,i see, I see, well I guess we were super good dat y we Won it 5 times.... well African needs to buckle up at grand stages, we are playing against an opponent
Totally agree with you on that , though in all these back and forth submisions , we must not overlook one core fact in any triumph ,TIME and CHANCE . And need i add that if a not so experience african defender armlocked a player like the madrid captain did and is penalised , the narrative will most likely turn to something like 'rash tackling due to inexperience . . . How can he lock the arm like that without releasing it , dragging the player all th way down to the turf ? ' and the funny thing is that so few if any outside the madrid camp will have complained if the madrid man get sent off for that . Funny old game this sport .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach / What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.