Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (61459 Views)

2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club / Salah's Left Foot Is Better, Ronaldo In The Air – Klopp & Ole Compare Superstars / Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Beedude(m): 6:29am On May 28, 2018
Anytime Ramos Get Red Carded Against Barca Due To Rough Tackles, Most Epl Fans Shout And Support Madrid. Now U Got Served And Crying. One Thing Am Sure Of Is That Even If Salah Play That Match Finish, Madrid Go Still Beat Them. Laliga Rocks
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by adexdebo17: 7:50am On May 28, 2018
1st it was Salah dat hold Ramos hand then he was after the ball and Ramos gain the ball and for Ramos to get balance he need to hold he's hand. mind you when Salah was on d ground Ramos went to say sory to him b4 he left the pitch.even if Salah stil on the pitch they can't beat madrid that's just the fact.you can see wen we won our celebration was not as big as last season against juve it's because we all knw madrid is gonna win. and don't be surprised if Salah fit for the world cup
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by coolh3ad(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2018
Narldon:

LIKE FOR RONALDO'S BICYCLE KICK.

SHARE FOR GARETH BALE'S BICYCLE KICK.

It's funny how no one is talking about Bale's spectacular bicycle kick that is far far better than C. Ronaldo's. That week we no hear word for days....One even quoted me saying bicycle kick scored in quarter final is better than the one scored in group stage. This one wey Bale score for final gan gan nko. C. Ronaldo fan's ehn won't kill person....
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Blamtom(f): 9:06am On May 28, 2018
⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽
It's a new week, let's kill the bookies, *free 58odd is about to be posted here for FREE* �
✅✅✅ Join the link on my signature & Share✅✅✅

Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by wizjid69: 10:11am On May 28, 2018
There is Karma.
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 28, 2018
shogsman:

I'm a madrid fan but you be mumu,even ororo sef showed remorse, Ramos was unprofessional.
You are not a madrid fan bro, nd don't call me mumu Madrid is not paying any us, Mumu.
Re: Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field by YhungPablo(m): 1:39pm On May 28, 2018
Khd95:
Ramos is a cancer to genuine football, he does this all the time, especially with barca players, I understand barca is their arch enemy, but what has poor sallah done to deserve this from ramos, its pathetic

It will be fair of ramos os Barnes from world cup by FIFA
why will FIFA ban him. This is eufa not FIFA. By the way,sallah put his hand inside dudgeon not Ramos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach / What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? / Why Footballers Get Cautioned When They Take Of Their Shirt To Celebrate A Goal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.