Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader (2033 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader by Btobigman: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sowore opens up on Abba Kyari's death| Its a Death of a Bad Leader... Mr Sowore said this should serve as a lesson for the people ruling Nigeria regards to our dilapidated healthcare system.[url][/url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tZkK0sqGNA]

1 Like

Re: Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader by RealtorEsther(f): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hmmmmm, let's be guided o.
Re: Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader by abkrgumel(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Death deserves a respect regardless of the late
Re: Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader by Commonsense99: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin
Truth is bitter but it has to be told.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader by Ablemax(m): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader by sparkhouse: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hello beautiful people of nairaland, good afternoon..

We the sparkhouse specialize in cleaning and washing of newly and old houses, we also fumigate and kill grasses around the compound.

Let's help you achieve a healthy environment with a token amount....
Any where you are around River' state, Bayelsa, Imo, Abia, Anambara and Enugu state.....

Please do well to contact us through ajaxdomingo3554@gmail.com or 08062575086

1 Like

Re: Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader by DanseMacabre(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
abkrgumel:

I beg to disagree sir. Dead men don't bite.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader by Rich4god(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
To some people now, Sowore must be an iPod for making this comment.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader by cricifixo: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Of course he has strong points, this pandemic really open our country smelly nyash to the world
Re: Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader by mbaise1000: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
abkrgumel:

those that want to mourn kyiari are free to mourn in peace while they allow those that want to rejoice to to do so in peace too, me I am not happy at his death because I know that GOD is not happy at his death (GOD is not happy at the death of a sinner) so if the GOD I love is not happy, I am not supposed to be happy. simple, I know too that hope uzodimma is not happy, yahaya bello is not happy, geofrey onyeama certainly is not happy, ffk said that he is not happy, that perm sec. sacked by aisha is definitely not happy and most professional politicians are waiting waiting to decide whether to be happy or not, I think that osibsnjo and all his supporters are happy aisha is happy and they say Igbos are happy all I am saying is that both THOSE that are mourning and THOSE that are not are saying the same thing.
Hope I am not confusing anybody?
Re: Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader by Tetrahedron: 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
DSS will be doing press-up for Sowore now

grin grin
Re: Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader by dodoniyi: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
hmm
Re: Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader by koxyz: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Allow the dead to rest,Abba Kyari had gone with yesterday, let face the future, the price of crude oil has gone below ten dollars , how do we navigate the ship of Nigeria to safe abhor during this trying time should be the songs in our mouths.
Re: Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader by globalresource: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sowore, Buhari won’t like this oooo. Tread carefully
Re: Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader by PDJT: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
-He has spoken well.

-But that selfish FFK, who quotes a favourable part of the Bible to justify whatever gibberish he is spewing out at the time, wants us to believe that a good man can also be loyal servant of the Devil and still be regarded as a good man.
In order words, loyalty to man rather than God is to admired.

-The evil that men do will forever live with them, even in death.
Re: Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader by PentiumPro(f): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Rich4god:
To some people now, Sowore must be an iPod for making this comment.

You made this statement because you didn’t watch the video
Re: Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader by ednut1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Make this man president and you will see a narcissist dictator. Ogbeni commot for here

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Secret The Government Never Revealed About - Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari / Video Of Niger Apc Chairman Joking With Wife Shortly Before Dying / I Didn’t Know Sex Was Part Of Marital Obligations — Alleged 18-yr-old Husband Ki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.