Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Why Cant Our Miracle Pastors Cure Ebola - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Cant Our Miracle Pastors Cure Ebola (560 Views)

Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant Our Miracle Pastors Cure Ebola by Nobody: 8:41am On May 27, 2018
The pic below says alot angry grin. Because miracles are staged.

Re: Why Cant Our Miracle Pastors Cure Ebola by clarocuzioo(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2018
Stop saying what you don't know, some miracles are not staged, and who said God through a Pastor have not healed Ebola. Go to Port Harcourt and ask of one of the nurses that contracted Ebola. David Ibiyieome visited one of them when she was quaritined, and who happened to be one of her spiritual daughters, blessed the communion and gave her, then made a proclamation that if the girl dies of Ebola He will drop his Bible, the girl got healed, till date she is still alive and working now in Lagos.
There's absolutely nothing impossible with God but it depends on some factors.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Our Miracle Pastors Cure Ebola by vertueptime: 8:52am On May 27, 2018
Because 95% of them are in it for the money.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Our Miracle Pastors Cure Ebola by DrMuzungu(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2018
Because the last preacher who could perform miracles died 2000 years ago on the cross. These "pastors" today are there just for the money.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Our Miracle Pastors Cure Ebola by 0temSapien: 9:40am On May 27, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Stop saying what you don't know, some miracles are not staged, and who said God through a Pastor have not healed Ebola. Go to Port Harcourt and ask of one of the nurses that contracted Ebola. David Ibiyieome visited one of them when she was quaritined, and who happened to be one of her spiritual daughters, blessed the communion and gave her, then made a proclamation that if the girl dies of Ebola He will drop his Bible, the girl got healed, till date she is still alive and working now in Lagos.
There's absolutely nothing impossible with God but it depends on some factors.

David Ibiyieome said that he visited one of them and you swallowed it line and sinker because u think he can't tell lies, whereas a space should have been reserved for him in the GREATEST LIAR section of the guinness book of record. When will you stop being gullible?
Re: Why Cant Our Miracle Pastors Cure Ebola by 0temSapien: 9:41am On May 27, 2018
DrMuzungu:
Because the last preacher who could perform miracles died 2000 years ago on the cross. These "pastors" today are there just for the money.
He died on the fictitious cross of calvary.
Re: Why Cant Our Miracle Pastors Cure Ebola by clarocuzioo(m): 10:03am On May 27, 2018
0temSapien:

David Ibiyieome said that he visited one of them and you swallowed it line and sinker because u think he can't tell lies, whereas a space should have been reserved for him in the GREATEST LIAR section of the guinness book of record. When will you stop being gullible?

Ode, olodo, David Ibiyiome did not tell me, the girl works in my organisation, but for privacy issues I will call name and post pictures.
Re: Why Cant Our Miracle Pastors Cure Ebola by Outofsync(m): 10:09am On May 27, 2018
The same reason why Missionaries couldn't cure Malaria The same reason why Priests couldn't cure influenza The same reason why religious fervor could not cure the Bubonic plague.

Religion is not a substitute for science
Re: Why Cant Our Miracle Pastors Cure Ebola by 0temSapien: 10:18am On May 27, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Ode, olodo, David Ibiyiome did not tell me, the girl works in my organisation, but for privacy issues I will call name and post pictures.
The girl works in your organisation grin cheesy grin

Lying lienus
Re: Why Cant Our Miracle Pastors Cure Ebola by Nobody: 10:38am On May 27, 2018
The misconception many people have about pastors. They believe that pastors are demigod but the fact remains that pastors are human being like you and me. Yes many may claim to be because of the anointing they have but once the anointing leaves, they are empty container. It is Jesus that heals not pastors. Pastors are vessel used by God to bring man closer to himself
Re: Why Cant Our Miracle Pastors Cure Ebola by clarocuzioo(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2018
0temSapien:
The girl works in your organisation grin cheesy grin

Lying lienus

Please how old are u?

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Our Miracle Pastors Cure Ebola by mycoplasma: 10:41am On May 27, 2018
grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Anglican Church Crisis: Why I Collected ₦260 Million – Bishop / Flamboyant Bishop Tom Samson Steps Out With His Limousine Car(photos) / Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.