Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' (32778 Views)

Outrage As Gonzalo Ramos Is Caught Masturbating In An Hotel Room In Qatar. / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field / What Happens To The Used Kits Of Football Players After A Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by frankmoney(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2018
Lol
Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Emereolevanwill(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2018
I love RAMOS
Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by angelboy01(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2018
sean1000x:
If Sergio Ramos is a cancer to football, what then are afonjas to Nigeria?
Your Brian is officially dead. Must everything be about tribalism. Oponu

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by kindnyce(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2018
Not only that J Klopp he's a rougue in the beautiful game.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by NeeKlaus: 1:54pm On May 27, 2018
lilbest4:
I love Salah especially his humility but he is too inexperienced and fragile.

Ramos didn't do anything bad. Ref was standing right there he saw nothing wrong with it shey na una know pass am?
Why you nor go defend am when he already won you the cup? Anybody that knows Ramos' history will agree that he did that stuff intentionally. He had been doing it to Messi for long just that Messi is a stronger person than Salah. It was part of the gameplan.

They had studied Liverpool's previous matches and noticed that Liverpool always faltered when Salah was not on the pitch and they included it in their game plan. Wonderfully, it worked.

But the thing is that Karma does not forgive. It hits you in a very bad way when you least expect it. It got Payet; it will get Ramos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by dotcomnamename: 1:54pm On May 27, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
His injury really weakened Liverpool [s]but I'm sure they still wouldn't have won with him.[/s] Too much goodluck too dey worry dat Zidane. If opponent no get injury, dem go collect red card, dem go do mistake or make dem jus dey lose chances or make ball jus dey hit post. Happens all the time for Madrid in champions league. I'm suspecting Zidane

Liverpool were fantastically determined to shock Real Madrid and the world until that ogunfe Ramos injured him. Say the truth for once.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Alejoc(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2018
He is a bully and mafia or more like a hitman2
Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by truthfulmallam(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2018
Those abusing Ramos are the real cancer to football..
Did Ramos also charm the goalkeeper, whose blunder actually crushed his side's dream?

4 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by freecocoa(f): 1:54pm On May 27, 2018
Abeg salah was doing fasting, that's why that small pull injured him, nonsense! undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by sexdoll: 1:55pm On May 27, 2018
Sergio my guy!!!

All die na die!!!

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Emilokoiyawon: 1:55pm On May 27, 2018
columbus007:
its a beautiful game just like klopp mention,but Ramos became a cancer to the game,i just wish for God to call this ramos already even before the world cup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by dotcomnamename: 1:55pm On May 27, 2018
angelboy01:
Your Brian is officially dead. Everything is about tribalism. Retard

That one? Go check his posts... He's a deluded 1mbecile grin

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Ijaya123: 1:56pm On May 27, 2018
Fake Account by sore and pained losers.

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Benekruku(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2018
osazeeblue01:
Ramos is as stupid as apc government and their supporters.

Have you eaten today

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by hackmoney(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2018
Ramos the new abortion pills!! girls take note
Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by lastempero: 1:57pm On May 27, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
See, people should realize one thing. In this life you are not guaranteed success just because you think you are a good person. Nature does not care how good, upright, holy, humble etc. you are. The spoils of nature go to those who do the right thing. You say Ronaldo is wicked but he has won the CL 5 times. So he must be doing something right. You say Ramos is a demon but he won last night and the angel Salah lost - so Ramos did what was required and Salah did not so Ramos won.

Two men have gardens next to each other in a community. One man is a holy, upright, good and humble man. The other is a wicked, heartless, arrogant, selfish and bad man.

The good man did not water and take care of his garden. But the bad man watered his garden. Regularly removed the weeds. And took care of his plants.

Everybody passing by point to the wicked man's garden and said, "What a beautiful, fruitful garden...what a wise gardener."

And when they see the good/holy man's garden said, "What an ugly, barren garden...what a foolish gardener."

This is the nature of life. The earlier you accept this and act accordingly the better for you.

Whats the moral of ur story?
Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by NeeKlaus: 1:57pm On May 27, 2018
angelboy01:
As much as hated what he did I still like Ramos. Salah fcked himself up.
Can you imagine? This one is blaming Salah! undecided
Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by hotspec(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2018
Auladimeji:
How Village people look at you when you start to shine
Only God knows what was on CR7's mind with dt look. Anyway, SR was able to actualise it.

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by DabuIIIT: 1:58pm On May 27, 2018
Shaatttaaap jawe..is Ramos also to blame for his goalkeeper's sellouts?
Hala Madrid biko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by frankmoney(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Why you nor go defend am when he already won you the cup? Anybody that knows Ramos' history will agree that he did that stuff intentionally. He had been doing it to Messi for long just that Messi is a stronger person than Salah. It was part of the gameplan.

They had studied Liverpool's previous matches and noticed that Liverpool always faltered when Salah was not on the pitch and they included it in their game plan. Wonderfully, it worked.

But the thing is that Karma does not forgive. It hits you in a very bad way when you least expect it. It got Payet; it will get Ramos.
story for the gods , the reason Liverpool lost was that they built their team around Salah , when payet injured Ronaldo , they still won the game because they had a plan b , they held on for 90mins and won in extra time , jurgen klopp has no plan b that's why he lost , it wasn't real Madrid vs Salah it was real Madrid vs Liverpool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Benekruku(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2018
truthfulmallam:
Those abusing Ramos are the real cancer to football..
Did Ramos also charm the goalkeeper, whose blunder actually crushed his side's dream?

They are blaming Bale for applying to much force on the ball.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by kmaster007: 1:59pm On May 27, 2018
let Meself add to d comments.. Ramos the Lion kings... any body tackle you tackle lion...we don win we don win. any body dat don't like it suld jst kiss my ass... bad Belle... hala Madrid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:59pm On May 27, 2018
Auladimeji:
How Village people look at you when you start to shine
From this pics, it shows that Ronaldo is feeling guilty about their plans before the match.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Ijaya123: 2:02pm On May 27, 2018
sean1000x:

They are a nation within a nation right from the time of regional government. Heads and shoulders above the rest. The bulk of Nigeria revenue come from the south west. They are the live wire to Nigeria.
They lead while other follow. Why do you think others can't stop trooping to the west? West side, the best side.

"A ju ara wa lo, ti ijakadi ko"

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Emilokoiyawon: 2:02pm On May 27, 2018
lastempero:

Whats the moral of ur story?

To get the result you want in this life you MUST do what is required

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Aboguede(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2018
madridguy:
I'm proud of you Sergio

Speedy recovery Mo

Why u no even hail real Madrid and the king Ramos

Abi you dey fear to type Ramos? How many people know Sergio? Abeg do am if u wan do am or leave am completely

But if na buhari now you for write full ground

I no understand u oh

Na me give the single "like" sha
Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2018
those kloop and Ramos statement here are fake. .nothing like that on their verified accounts. . .the ref was near the incident and it was just a game. .even salah was afriad of Ramos right from the on set. . .even the VAR would have called the ref and said give him a red card but none of that happen. . .Bale was not watch or studied by the liverpool coaching crew so they dont knew how he can play since he was always benched. ,but then he came in and did the wonders. .to me. . .the best team won...and its Real Madrid!

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Oluwaseun0704(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2018
That's not Klopp official page. OAP, try and verify news before dishing it out here

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by arent88(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2018
lilbest4:

Ramos didn't do anything bad. Ref was standing right there he saw nothing wrong with it shey na una know pass am?
pls keep quiet,that was a very dirty tackle Ramos used.anybody could have broken his arm there.it has notin to do with inexperience or fragility.by the way the referee was standing at a wrong angle dats why he didn't see it.stop being childish by justifying that dangerous tackle Ramos employed it could have gone horribly wrong.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Aboguede(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2018
sean1000x:

Epidemic and virus
Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2018
Is that a verified account? Goal nd skysports didn't accredit such a statement from klopp

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by arent88(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2018
lilbest4:

pls keep quiet,that was a very dirty tackle Ramos used.anybody could have broken his arm there.it has notin to do with inexperience or fragility on the side of salah.by the way the referee was standing at a wrong angle dats why he didn't see it.stop being childish by justifying that dangerous tackle Ramos employed it could have gone horribly wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Emmanuel El_flex, Nigerian Contortionists / Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest / Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.