Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment (12627 Views)

I Used Our 13% To Settle Akwa Ibom State Loans: Governor Udom Emmanuel / Secrets To My Longevity - E-President Obasanjo / Gov Ayade Inaugurates Taskforce To Review State Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 27, 2018
Bolustical:
It is not the debt that matters, it's what toy did with them. At least, your projects are development oriented. There's no society that can be truly developed without massive investment in education.

BTW, ask those above me castigating the governor what their governors did with their borrowed monies. Delta and Cross River especially.

Borrowing money isn't a crime so far it was judiciously spent.
dad is osogbo, mum is ijesha, you are speaking nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by elopee3000(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2018
I hope school children in osun state are still using that opon imo lap top also I hope KLM is now using abiola airport for osun

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by opo501: 12:32pm On May 27, 2018
He built schools but decided to pay the teachers half salary, na new classrooms go teach?
Is new classrooms what the people need in Osun? 90% of most adults in 70's and 80 passed through those schools and doing well(those who value education) Average family don't value government education again because of strikes caused by non payment of salaries and it may get worst that means the debt is to torture the coming generations, it;'s like laying a curse on them.
If he'd spent on all major roads across the states and not schools, the coming generation would praise him more because it will be for all (educated or not) but he decided to do few state roads in Osogbo ONLY, no other state road done in other twons.(If you want to quote me name a state road Aregbe is working on outside Oshogbo, note that state road na 4lanes not d normal one and not expressway passing outside Gbangan which is Federal))
I live in Osogbo, most of his projects are waste of money, he once commissioned over 5B Naira for tablets for Senior class students which the kids lost/stole and can't even make any difference IN their results with WAEC and NECO.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by seguno2: 12:41pm On May 27, 2018
intruxive:
Ogbeni carry go, there is physical evidence of what you did with the money. Time will tell if it was worth it

When Awolowo and Bola Ige did much more for free and compulsory education of all children, did they have so much gbese?
What is wrong with you

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by intruxive(m): 12:43pm On May 27, 2018
Sap0:

yeah.. you know the only job a governor has is just building roads, as long as governor build some kilometers of road, he is allowed to fail in all other aspecta-Nigeria logic.
Go check again, he didn't just build roads ONLY. He built everything (world class standard) and invested in the future, only thieves hate him.
Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by intruxive(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2018
seguno2:

When Awolowo and Bola Ige did much more for free and compulsory education of all children, did they have so much gbese?
What is wrong with you
Were they doing it with state allocation or federal? So infrastructure advancement is gbese, I bet your state governor borrowed and still built nothing, u deserve your leader and we deserve ours, swerve
Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by johnnyvid(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2018
Bolustical:
It is not the debt that matters, it's what toy did with them. At least, your projects are development oriented. There's no society that can be truly developed without massive investment in education.

BTW, ask those above me castigating the governor what their governors did with their borrowed monies. Delta and Cross River especially.

and the incoming governor that will succeed him will pay the debt for more than 2 decades. is that not bad. if you don't know the so called the schools you are seeing in the internet are sukuk loans project.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by Neminc: 1:00pm On May 27, 2018
Ijaya123:

Which state is not in debt?
Anambra state is not in debt cool

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by johnnyvid(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2018
Microfels:

Yet, the quality of the said education is worsening as you can see from the results of the external examinations in the state. That is what you get when you think investing in school buildings at the expense of teachers' welfare, books and laboratory equipment is the same as investing in education.
thanks for the reply. in ekiti state, Fayose tried in education sector. Infact, neco has been ranking ekiti state as the best in neco results in all the schools. upon that Fayose still tried. pdp will surely win in both ekiti and osun state governorship election. people are not coward .

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 27, 2018
intruxive:

Go check again, he didn't just build roads ONLY. He built everything (world class standard) and invested in the future, only thieves hate him.

yep..he built everything including paradise....a governor is allowed to suffer its workers and the helpless aged pensioners as long as he built everything like you said...just admit you are so used to mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by johnnyvid(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2018
Sap0:

I'm from osogbo, born and bred osogbo, you are speaking nonsense
even in osogbo, Apc will lose the next governorship election. people are not fools.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by Ijaya123: 1:06pm On May 27, 2018
Neminc:

Anambra state is not in debt cool

Your source of data pls?
Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 27, 2018
seguno2:

What is wrong with you
thank you so much for this..

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by johnnyvid(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2018
intruxive:

but why did he failed in the airport, dagbolu market projects. I still have more to say, but I want your comment here.
Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 27, 2018
johnnyvid:
even in osogbo, Apc will lose the next governorship election. people are not fools.
I'm not sure about that though, what I know is that the distance of winning and popularity has been closed by the opposition in osogbo, seems hunger has reset alot of people 's brain.
Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by johnnyvid(m): 1:10pm On May 27, 2018
Sap0:

yep..he built everything including paradise....a governor is allowed to suffer its workers and the helpless aged pensioners as long as he built everything like you said...just admit you are so used to mediocrity
thank you for your reply. I think when pdp government take over from him, they will have to exposed the corruption Ogbeni perpetrated while in the government.
Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by johnnyvid(m): 1:12pm On May 27, 2018
Sap0:

I'm not sure about that though, what I know is that the distance of winning and popularity has been closed by the opposition in osogbo, seems hunger has reset alot of people 's brain.
yes, pdp is still the leading opposition party in osun state governorship election, in osogbo and olorunda zone which contains the bulk voters in osun state election, the likes of workers, pensioners, artisans lived there. Infact Apc will be defeated and rejected at the poll.
Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by seguno2: 1:25pm On May 27, 2018
intruxive:
Were they doing it with state allocation or federal? So infrastructure advancement is gbese, I bet your state governor borrowed and still built nothing, u deserve your leader and we deserve ours, swerve

Awolowo did it with state revenues largely from cocoa.
If you didn’t know, now you know.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by Hardebaryor(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2018
Sap0:

I'm from osogbo, born and bred osogbo, you are speaking nonsense
Infact there's no iota of sense in what he has posted. If you know, you know
Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by Gbengageorge: 1:44pm On May 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Under list of achievement
1. Achieved generational gbese.

engineerboat:
Aregbese

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by Gbengageorge: 1:47pm On May 27, 2018
One foolishness established among these generation of politician is that they don't cut their coat according to their size, they cut it according to their greed..

Microfels:

Yet, the quality of the said education is worsening as you can see from the results of the external examinations in the state. That is what you get when you think investing in school buildings at the expense of teachers' welfare, books and laboratory equipment is the same as investing in education.
Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by Charly68: 2:40pm On May 27, 2018
worlexy:
Aregbese.
Isn't that selfishness, you know you have only 8years to spend but incur a debt that my take almost 40years to be paid.

Is he trying to render useless other governors coming after him, having helped them spend Osun future money?
Now if the coming ones don't have get capital to do any projects in the state because the debts incurred by Aregbe, people will say their performance is poor.
Very wicked
No government should borrow any amount they cant finish paying during their dispensation!

Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by Ovamboland(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2018
worlexy:
Aregbese.
Isn't that selfishness, you know you have only 8years to spend but incur a debt that my take almost 40years to be paid.

Is he trying to render useless other governors coming after him, having helped them spend Osun future money?
Now if the coming ones don't have get capital to do any projects in the state because the debts incurred by Aregbe, people will say their performance is poor.

No government should borrow any amount they cant finish paying during their dispensation!

If USA listened to your advice they would have remained like Haiti which got Independence in 1700's like USA
Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by gidicouture: 3:16pm On May 27, 2018
kolafolabi:
Suffering and smiling
dat wot dey do in Lagos State... and now transferred to Osun ...ppl Dey suffer for Osun o
Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by gidicouture: 3:17pm On May 27, 2018
Bolustical:
It is not the debt that matters, it's what you did with them. At least, your projects are development oriented. There's no society that can be truly developed without massive investment in education.

ode
u don't live in Osun
stay out

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by markfem2: 3:23pm On May 27, 2018
Deomello, you better advise your sugar daddy to pay osun workers before he leaves office.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by intruxive(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2018
Sap0:

No its who who is used to mediocrity, if not mention your governor and lets analyze his achievement and who came to tell you anyone is suffering in osun?
I hope you are not one of those backward people stuck in 2016 thinking he still owes salaries undecided
Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by intruxive(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2018
johnnyvid:
but why did he failed in the airport, dagbolu market projects. I still have more to say, but I want your comment here.
He didnt fail at the airport he prioritized what is needed most, first. The airport and any other project will be continued by his successor. Even tinubu and fashola didn't conclude all projects started, if they did what will ambode have been doing undecided
Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by Funkybabee(f): 4:14pm On May 27, 2018
Such a wicked acts already plan to purnish civil servant in the state,May God judge you and your family if truly u meant well with Osun people because incoming government will not have strong capacity to carry out great scheme for the state...

May your generation pay if u did good or not....

Wicked country filled with wicked people, Akande also did is own!!!!May God we are serving come to our aids
Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by deomelo: 5:38pm On May 27, 2018
Microfels:

Osun records 113% improvement in WASSCE performance

ON OCTOBER 26, 2016

Fresh information emanating from the West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) has shown a 113% improvement in the performance of students who wrote the May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) in Osun state. The analysis of 10 years WASSCE results as seen in the table below, shows the increased dividends from the massive investments in education by the administration of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/osun-records-113-improvement-wassce-performance/

Why do you people lie needlessly?

113% performance increase is what you call worsening? Or you just don't know the meaning of worsening?

Ware not talking about 10-15-30 or 70%, we are talking about more than 100%.

Do you even and showing us any other state in Nigeria that scored over 100% performance improvement?

This is what you get when you let hate and ignorance speak on your behalf.
Re: Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 27, 2018
intruxive:

No its who who is used to mediocrity, if not mention your governor and lets analyze his achievement and who came to tell you anyone is suffering in osun?
I hope you are not one of those backward people stuck in 2016 thinking he still owes salaries undecided

lol.. see this man telling me what I know.. I'm in osun,osogbo indigine. you must know more than me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Assembly Vehicles: Contractors Petition Buhari, Demand ₦875 Million / Osinbajo At Forbes Awards, Says Nigeria Attracted $10bn Investment This Year / How Can I Get My Voter's Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.