Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? (1221 Views)

Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) / Open Letter To President Buhari: Chief Timi Alaibe Can’t Be Our Governor / A Thief Will Not Be Our Governor —amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2007
Great NAIRA LAND!!!
for the past two tenures, my state anambra has been in HOT soup, it is the only state that had up to 4 governors within 2 tenure, MBADINUJU,NGIGE,PETER OBI,ETIBA then PETER OBI AGAIN.

now the election is fast approaching, who do you think is the best option for anambra.

ANDY UBA, NGIGE, IKUKU?
and why do you choose the person?
Re: Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by mowapa(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2007
HEART TO HEART !

THE CHOSEN ONE WILL RULE OVER YOU
andy uba
Re: Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2007
I heard INEC has barred Peter Obi, Chris Ngige and the ANPP candidate from contesting. What the hell is up with INEC? What is their reason for barring Obi from contesting the polls to begin with?
Re: Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by azorjiu(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2007
Etiaba (or what does she call herself?) will win
Re: Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by naijacutee(f): 6:29am On Mar 20, 2007
Ngige. I'd never seen good roads in Anambra state in my entire life until he served his tenure .
Re: Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by nikynike(f): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2007
l think the best governor Anambra had was Chris Ngige. If he is allowed to contest,he will make a good governor[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by mankevo(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2007
Kai ! Anambra is always controversial,why? Ngige(AC),Ukachukwu(ANPP),Obi(APGA) disqualified Uba(PDP) gets smooth sail !!! Are we there? I can remember clearly what the opposition candidate George muoghalu(2003ANPP) said about Ngige; "What i am saying is that the process that enthroned him Governor was unconstitutional,but since the creation of the State I have not seen these type of development he has brought to our state, "

But PDP/INEC have ruled that UBA(PDP) MUST rule. I weep cry cry cry
Re: Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by lafile(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2007
i heard all candidates except Uba has been disqualified. so what is all the fighting for? why conduct an election for one candidate?
Re: Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by nikynike(f): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2007
Thats not fair.Why should INEC disqualify all the other candidates? That Iwu of a man is not performing well.
Ngige would have been the best governor for Anambra. Andy Uba is Obasanjo's son and will behave like him too.
Re: Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by slimghost(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2007
Gov Obi is, and will ever be the best governor of Anambra state. 4 God's sake,good governance is not all about construction of roads. what about Agriculture,Tourism, Security,Education ,Health? Gov Obi touches every aspect of good governance.i respect that man a lot.
Re: Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by shakamc(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2007
am from anambra but am not there at the moment so i can't really rate obi's performance but from what i am hearing and what i know is that ngige is very popular and i think he can deliver in anambra because he got what it takes but it won't be easy for obi in anambra state.let face the fact the ngige's legacy is still there and i think the man is very strong and he knows how to hold pressure considering the fact of all he went through during his short term.
Re: Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by Ezinwannem: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2007
Obi and Ngige will be good for Anambra and not Uba ooo, Etiaba sef will be prefered than Uba, anybody 4rom Uba's family should be banned 4rom contesting
Re: Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by lewa(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2007
HEART TO HEART !

THE CHOSEN ONE WILL RULE OVER YOU
andy uba
Mo wa pa!Did i see you with Andy when he was in town recently?Was that you?
Re: Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by Ezinwannem: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2007
I juts came back 4rom Nigeria and trust me, Ngige did a good job, The road is well built and u will know that u can get through Anambra within 30 mins, I enjoyed ma stay which made me visit alot of places in Anambra
Re: Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by debosky(m): 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2007
Rumor has it that Uba 'secured' Iwu's appointment as INEC boss because of his 'influence' with OBJ, thus Iwu is 'repaying' him for the 'favor' by ensuring Obi and Ngige are not on the ballot. Etiaba has been confirmed as the APGA candidate.

Y'all should pray for Anambra, things have gone on like this for too long - an obiously corrupt Uba with forged certificates is the one 'anointed' to rule cry

Hopefully Obi wins at the court and gets his full tenure, meaning no elections there this year, till he serves his full term
Re: Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by shakamc(m): 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2007
it is not a rumour,i will personally comfrim to to u that andy uba brought iwu from the states where he was a teacher and presented him to obansanjo.iwu will dance to their tune but the election can't be rigged so that is why they don't want some strong people to contest because nobody can rig out people like ngige and atiku.this election will be the free and fair at the polls but it won't be free and fair if someone are not allowed to contest.let watch and pray
Re: Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by chidichris(m): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2007
unfortunately, you don't have a choice. Andy Uba the confirmed money smugler has been selected by his ex-boss.
he was in abuja to learn how to shift funds to america so you people have to bear with the situation but the only way to stop him is prayers-God's intervention.
on the other hand, anambra had four and half governors during the last two tenures.
be informed that if the senior uba fails to win, the junior uba will re-introduce his one man riot show in the state.
please it will be my suggestion that you people change the name of the state to UBA state maybe that will help matters.
Re: Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by McKren(m): 2:04am On Mar 25, 2007
Andy Uba is a coward, even if he becomes Governor he will simply not last.
Re: Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by ugodaniel(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2007
Y'all should know that Anambra has been sold to the highet bidder Andy Uba,

If not, why aint the Anambra elders and leaders of conscience making statements against such rascality.

I weep for my beloved state!
Re: Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by chidichris(m): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2007
ugodaniel, it is not yet time for you to weep.
in some other of your posting, i could see u surport the iranian president so why compalining aout andy uba.
is time we we reap as we sow, for those of us who surport terrorism or authocratic government let them feel the heat and then have a reason to say yes or no to it.
i wish they will allow obasanjo to be ur governor.
u as a person needs a governor who will be forced on u and who will at the same time do what he likes without considering how u will feel.
Re: Anamra State: Who Will Be Our Governor? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2007
I am sure that Peter will be regretting for allowing OBJ to use him and Victor Ume to unseat Ngige. The Anambra Leaders of thought begged Obi to withdraw his suit and allow Ngige till 2007 after which it would be his turn. Chekwas Okorie refused such offer, but Ume and Obi swallowed the bait hoping they would be able to swim with the sharks and survive.

Today, OBJ has destroyed APGA and they dont even have a single base in the south east. Even Orji Kalu's PPA has more prospects.

OBJ has appointed and annointed Andy, it will take the Maker of heaven and earth to change it. The best we can do for now is to pray.

(1) (Reply)

"inec Missing 3 Trucks Carrying Ballot Papers"-The Beginning Of Election Rigging / Yar Adua, All Systems Are Go / Power Supply In Nigeria,are We Cursed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.